Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Thank you my dears for liking my posts...πŸ˜‰ (Tanya dear , bee5 (Sorry dear dont know ur name), Pch76-Pranati (Sorry dear if I wrongly spelt ur /or totally told a wrong name πŸ˜†...))

I just hope to see some positive n sane episode in PR for once with Arman shown behaving like normal human beings and not mahan aatmas for once...I hope this is not too much to ask from CV's...
Hope Arjun does not  loose his cool during this testing time coz he is going to make a relationship with the K's n D's ..you need loads of patience to have sanity prevail in you against them..πŸ˜†..
It would be nice to see Manav being a supporting back for Arjun but but provided he does justice to Ovi. in the sense open ur heart to both Manav n Ovi...I beleive Ovi seems quite similar to Archu ,who dwells on Arjun's happiness and if she comes to know her Arjun;s happiness is Purvi she will let her Arjun go n be happy...For that Mr Arjun has talk..I hope he does to them and before that mainly to his pop , the most sensible and sane man in PR land - DK...πŸ‘...
I am sure DK himself would get another wonderful guy for his barbie doll...
DK n Manav's friendship is one amazing friendship got to say...Manav must really thank heavens for giving him such a amazing boss/friend...
DK n Manav on Arjun side,Arjun can overcome the suicide senseless sacrificial ways of Archu/Purvi (if Purvi decides to sacrifice on hearing which seems quite possible)

PS : I guess Purvi was the first one to wish on Manav's birthday ,so deep inside Manav she has a special place in his heart...I think that will come out very soon...I really like to see more of these two as well during these testing times coming ahead...
And CV's please introduce a new hot girl in the show for sachu so that instead of giving angry stares only to Archu,he gets a chance to smile and live a good life with a nice girl and settle down n mind his own work...

One of the positive posts.πŸ‘ So nice to read, JaiShankar.😊

I too like DK. He has been the sanest persons in PR till-date. He is the most dependable character and the one who talks "sense". Like the way the character is developed, cool like a cucumber!! I don't know if it is actor's real persona that reflects in the character 😊. Its a pleasure to watch DK scenes. He can put anyone in a tension-free and peaceful mode when he is around. 

p.s: You can call me Bee. I don't think anyone recognizes me with my real name around I-F πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dk is a great guy .I love the way he talks ...So calm and always  polite .Today the way he talked to both , first Archana then Manav , was so nice .

I also think that Manav's relationsip with Purvi is very special ...

Out of all his four children I like his scenes best with Purvi .I am not very happy with Manav these days ( I am sure you all must have noticed πŸ˜†  ) but there is something  still very special about him and that is the way he has accepted Purvi almost immediately as his daughter or a daughter like girl ...
He has shown a big heart where this girl is concerned and I like that about him ...
The girl also is showing so much loyalty and love towards him ...I am sure she wil limmediately give up Arjun the minute she will know that he was to be engaged to Manav's daughter...No way will Purvi hurt her father .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Bee for that nice analysis.That post on Manav & other guys having lame cars was just too good...πŸ‘πŸΌ..You can call me Jai by the wayπŸ˜‰...
Yes Tanya dear Manav-purvi bond seem to very special indeed..Both understand each other well..I think Similarly Archu-Ovi bond might be also very good better than Archu-Tej I think coz both Archu n Ovi seem to have some similar characteristics..
One of the best example of character development in PR is DK..The way he convinced Arman for the party was quite amazing...Just like that no drama nothing just plain simple straight talk which Arman have never done...Intially DK was more focused into business but Ashana presence in his life made the difference..DK seems to be really missing his darling wife very much..I think over the years her absence and young Arjun has changed his perspective of life from business to family...
He is one of the coolest pop one could have..Arjun is one lucky guy ,I must say to be associated to such wonderful parents...
I think one of the reason DK could connect so much to Manav is I feel he can see that emptiness he has in his life in Manav...The pain of not having your love besides ,DK knows it,he see through that clouded heart of Manav- the actual heart wishing for Archu to come back and it seems he does not want Manav to go through the same anymore...He knows Manav has a chance at-least to reconcile but poor DK he does not even has a chance now..so I think he is trying to fulfill his dear wife wish of getting Arman back together...
What a personality...Man I am big DK fan now...πŸ‘...Great going Sir,hats off to Mr DK...
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Hi all ... Thanks Tanyji...

for today..not bad one...😊 as I said yesterday..today I'll watch just Arvi..much more.😊
Arvi scene was superb...marvellous..lovely..cute...everywords which mean love...❀️
I can't beleive...I'm having same reactions...when I watched Arman old( long time ago..) Arvi are so lovely together that's make me forget Archu/manv 😑...Purvi dance was awesome...Arjun was just like😍 he was in a cloud...while watching her..his face lighten...he was happy...I think what Purvi bring to him..he himself don't know. He just feel good with her ...😊

.Arjun face was as if telling my god..don't stop this night..

Girls when he take the photo with the Paggri..don't know if I pronounce it well..but anyway...πŸ˜†

Arjun was like Alladin..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...I laugh and laugh...🀣 He was so funny with that...He said to Purvi...it is barra heh..πŸ˜†.as if he has a mountain on his head...🀣 I watch that scene several time dears..same laugh..."" I was like my little one who always watches  replay his best cartoon scenes""πŸ˜†
Here Mum too..is doing same thing...I don't how much I watch Arvi scene especially the dance scene and the photo scene...😍

When Purvi was talking to him..while watching the photo and said we must enjoy life when happiness come...Arjun was watching Purvi with a lovely cute..face..his eyes was stick up on her .His espression on his face...was admirable evrything work..eyes..face...HE is just in love...Another moment to be added in his mind...when he will dream..poor guy...πŸ˜†
..His feelings are increasing my god...meeting will be ok or not...πŸ˜†

in the photo he looked nice with Purvi even  ..he don't smile.with the paggri...πŸ˜†...but the second photo was just for them..πŸ‘πŸΌ They were very cute in that one..by the way who kept the photos..
hope not Purvi..she will quickly show them to Punni...😑

I don't know what will happen to them...I've a great feeling ..Punni will put Purvi in a great Mess...and Arjun will save her...perhaps will do more...will tell he loves her..πŸ˜‰..I really hope so...

I don't feel Ovi comes...its a video...

DK just πŸ‘πŸΌ

Will not talk on Archu/manv..I'm happy today...I just want to be in a good mood..that all.πŸ˜†

Bye every one...I really like Arvi.😍..I keep saying they refresh PR..Another  cute Jodi..Not No1 but them No2...Those who Know me..know who is No1πŸ˜‰
Bye Dears..

If time will catch you..wkend..byeπŸ€—

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Dk is a great guy .I love the way he talks ...So calm and always  polite .Today the way he talked to both , first Archana then Manav , was so nice .

I also think that Manav's relationsip with Purvi is very special ...

Out of all his four children I like his scenes best with Purvi .I am not very happy with Manav these days ( I am sure you all must have noticed πŸ˜†  ) but there is something  still very special about him and that is the way he has accepted Purvi almost immediately as his daughter or a daughter like girl ...
He has shown a big heart where this girl is concerned and I like that about him ...
The girl also is showing so much loyalty and love towards him ...I am sure she wil limmediately give up Arjun the minute she will know that he was to be engaged to Manav's daughter...No way will Purvi hurt her father .

LOLπŸ˜† Tanyaz, true, your opinion of Manav definitely doesn't go unnoticed.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I know you have a different opinion and do respect your opinion, but  I have been itching to write this for a very very long time - I just wish both Archana and Manav resolve their differences and lead a good life. All their life is gone in useless mis-understandings. Since it is fictional, it is okay, but if it were real (not that people will be so sacrificing, but definitely there are people who believe everything their mothers say), so, if this were to be real, it would be really really bad and sad as well.

Agree very much on what you wrote on Manav-Purvi relationship. The way Manav loves an orphan girl is so heart-warming. Archana never forced it on Manav to accept her (though he does say so at times when he goes into his anti-hero modeπŸ˜†). She automatically brings a smile on his face which is genuine.  Manav definitely loves his daughters Ovi and Teju, but what he shares with Purvi is really special and a tad higher than what he does with his own daughters. This to me is a Pavitra-Rishta. Pavitra-Rishta(s) doesn't have to be only between wife-husband?πŸ˜ƒ This is a Pavitra-Rishta between a Man and a Foster-child.πŸ˜† I am LOL at myself reading what I wrote, but really, they have a beautiful relationship. Holding my breath ... because I don't know when it will all get spoilt when Arjun-Purvi-Ovi things come in ...

p.s: While I am here, let me write one more thing that I wanted to for a long time - On the anti-hero mode, Hiten really plays it very well and he is very convincing. Actually this is what made me sit-up and notice Hiten as an actor. He is simply outstanding. He is equally good in the lovey-dovey and normal mode as well πŸ˜ƒ. Okay, before people start to think I am a Hiten fan, let me clarify, i am no-one's fan. Just wanted to say he plays all shades of Manav very well.

Let me add about 1 more person - Rithvik. He is superb with his perfect expressions for each of his scenes. He should get the title of "King of Expressions"!!πŸ˜† He portrays even the subtlest expression there could be in a scene. Love it! He has definitely learnt his acting very well and putting it a great use in PR.πŸ˜ƒ It's a delight to watch him act.

On Ankita and Asha - Ufff what beauties!!!!😍 Bowled over by their beauties ! πŸ˜› Love the ease with which Mrinalini plays Teju. 

They should give some storyline for Puru as Sachin instead of just asking him to give those glaring looks at Archana all-the-time.πŸ˜†

Ooops my post became too long, didn't indent toπŸ˜†

Edited by bee5 - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Thanks Bee for that nice analysis.That post on Manav & other guys having lame cars was just too good...πŸ‘πŸΌ..You can call me Jai by the wayπŸ˜‰...

Yes Tanya dear Manav-purvi bond seem to very special indeed..Both understand each other well..I think Similarly Archu-Ovi bond might be also very good better than Archu-Tej I think coz both Archu n Ovi seem to have some similar characteristics..
One of the best example of character development in PR is DK..The way he convinced Arman for the party was quite amazing...Just like that no drama nothing just plain simple straight talk which Arman have never done...Intially DK was more focused into business but Ashana presence in his life made the difference..DK seems to be really missing his darling wife very much..I think over the years her absence and young Arjun has changed his perspective of life from business to family...
He is one of the coolest pop one could have..Arjun is one lucky guy ,I must say to be associated to such wonderful parents...
I think one of the reason DK could connect so much to Manav is I feel he can see that emptiness he has in his life in Manav...The pain of not having your love besides ,DK knows it,he see through that clouded heart of Manav- the actual heart wishing for Archu to come back and it seems he does not want Manav to go through the same anymore...He knows Manav has a chance at-least to reconcile but poor DK he does not even has a chance now..so I think he is trying to fulfill his dear wife wish of getting Arman back together...
What a personality...Man I am big DK fan now...πŸ‘...Great going Sir,hats off to Mr DK...

Love this post as well, Jai, especially @bold.
@pink - Can't agree more! Very true.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

[

LOLπŸ˜† Tanyaz, true, your opinion of Manav definitely doesn't go unnoticed.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I know you have a different opinion and do respect your opinion, but  I have been itching to write this for a very very long time - I just wish both Archana and Manav resolve their differences and lead a good life. All their life is gone in useless mis-understandings. Since it is fictional, it is okay, but if it were real (not that people will be so sacrificing, but definitely there are people who believe everything their mothers say), so, if this were to be real, it would be really really bad and sad as well.

I am so glad that you are openly writing your opinion .Please do so ...let me say what I have to say but you say whatever  you want and what you believe in ...
Say , if I don't like Manav these days then so what ...I am sure there are others who find more plus points in him than anyone else ...and if they believe in this character then they should say so ...like Jai does and I love this about him ...He stands up for this character and has faith in him ...

Agree very much on what you wrote on Manav-Purvi relationship. The way Manav loves an orphan girl is so heart-warming. Archana never forced it on Manav to accept her (though he does say so at times when he goes into his anti-hero modeπŸ˜†). She automatically brings a smile on his face which is genuine.  Manav definitely loves his daughters Ovi and Teju, but what he shares with Purvi is really special and a tad higher than what he does with his own daughters. This to me is a Pavitra-Rishta. Pavitra-Rishta(s) doesn't have to be only between wife-husband?πŸ˜ƒ This is a Pavitra-Rishta between a Man and a Foster-child.πŸ˜† I am LOL at myself reading what I wrote, but really, they have a beautiful relationship. Holding my breath ... because I don't know when it will all get spoilt when Arjun-Purvi-Ovi things come in ...

The rishta between Manav and Purvi is so beautiful ...there are no lies there ..Just see them from the begining , they have trusted each other and liked each other from the first time they met ...They have just got on , right from the word go ...and the feelings are so genuine from both sides ...
Actually I will have to give some credit here to Archana ...she was the link between these two , there is no blood connection ..but all that love that she put in Purvi's heart for Manav from the time when Purvi was a child has now blossomed like  a big beautiful tree full of fragrant flowers ..

It reminds  me of a song of my fav movie Amar Prem ..
This woman had a strong relationship with a child and she gave him a lot of love when he had no one ..When he grew up , he came back for her and the little plant he had planted as a child had blossomed into a beautiful tree full of flowers ...

Have a look at this video and it will remind you of Manav and Purvi ...
Archana kept giving this little plant lots of love and made the bond between Manav and Purvi stronger and stronger with love
The credit of this lovely relationship between Manav and Purvi also goes to Archana ...

It should have been Sachin and Archana  here but unfortunately , sachin 'e heart was fed  with hate over the years and not with love like Purvi's ...

p.s: While I am here, let me write one more thing that I wanted to for a long time - On the anti-hero mode, Hiten really plays it very well and he is very convincing. Actually this is what made me sit-up and notice Hiten as an actor. He is simply outstanding. He is equally good in the lovey-dovey and normal mode as well πŸ˜ƒ. Okay, before people start to think I am a Hiten fan, let me clarify, i am no-one's fan. Just wanted to say he plays all shades of Manav very well.

I am also seeing him for the first time and as the aggressive , rich and angry Manav he is superb ...I am loving his work and hope he gets many more good scenes where he can show his talent ..The scene with DK last week , he was so good and also when Archana confronts him and asks him what he had told her daughters ...He is a fine actor ...

Let me add about 1 more person - Rithvik. He is superb with his perfect expressions for each of his scenes. He should get the title of "King of Expressions"!!πŸ˜† He portrays even the subtlest expression there could be in a scene. Love it! He has definitely learnt his acting very well and putting it a great use in PR.πŸ˜ƒ It's a delight to watch him act.

I agree .This boy is also growing in acting a lot ..His style is natural and the awkward Arjun who is not used to being in love , he is really very good ...
He is going to be devastated when Purvi will leave him because of Ovi but I don't think he wil lgive up ..Once he falls for her completely then there wil lbe no looking back .

On Ankita and Asha - Ufff what beauties!!!!😍 Bowled over by their beauties ! πŸ˜› Love the ease with which Mrinalini plays Teju. 

Ankita for me , can give any bollywood heroine a tough cmpetition  also she is so graceful and dignified as Archana ...She is a mix of Rekha and Madhuri Dixit ...Asha is also pretty ..
They should give some storyline for Puru as Sachin instead of just asking him to give those glaring looks at Archana all-the-time.πŸ˜†

Sachin is a goo looking boy and has an impressive personality .As yo usaid , he needs to eb explored more ..All they are giving this boy is to give Archana angry looks and sort of look like a villian ...It would be good if they give more dimensions to Sachin's character .
Ooops my post became too long, didn't indent toπŸ˜†

I had fun reading  it ...😊

Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thanee

Hi

I can't beleive...I'm having same reactions...when I watched Arman old( long time ago..) Arvi are so lovely together that's make me forget Archu/manv 😑...Purvi dance was awesome...Arjun was just like😍 he was in a cloud...while watching her..his face lighten...he was happy...I think what Purvi bring to him..he himself don't know. He just feel good with her ...😊

Arman were so beautiful when they started ...I have never seen such a sweet and simple love story and the romantic acting by Sushant and Ankita was something  I think I would put on par with one of the best seen bollywood romantic movies ..so natural , so simple ..
They even made the local train the most romantic place to be ...πŸ˜†
I hope this new love story of Arjun and Purvi gets good scenes and good directions ...I still am not finding it as natural as the first Arman scenes but compared to the rest of the depressing show , this is still much better ...😊

really nice episode and beautiful
MissMona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the brief update. Wonderful job πŸ‘.

Wow..what a dance by Purvi. Superb. πŸ˜†