Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Na Paas Aasake Na durr Jaasake ! PERFECT EPI! (Page 4)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

oh ya after a long the story is back to the track! this is what i expected from this marriage track! the intensity is back which was lost in past few days! i just loved the fact that it was all developing the story! thats what i wanted that Arnav should know Khushi's importance in his life and finally they are using it the way they should have! i wonder where were these CV"s for a long timeLOL
felt bad for Khushi when she saying that how can one person love his sister so much and hate her so much! that scene was reflecting that more than the fact that he doesnt love her .. it hurts her that he hates her ONLY! felt really bad for her
and for Arnav what can i say? i did feel like crying BUT he deserves that! want to see more of him regretting.. waiting for the day when he comes to know the truth!! i really can see what his state is gonna be and i am sure i will enjoy that LOL

pehle tho i demand for ur name ROFL as i have seen u around alot ROFL !! second THIS IS WAH I HAVE BEEN waitin for ! INTENSITY in ArHi ! n We got it Clap ! this is ArHi !! which we r hooked to! 
n yes I DID NOT feel bad for ASR he deserved it ! but YES my heart cried for khushi ! she was so much in pain to knw the man she loves But CAN NOT show her love to him cuz of His HATRED for her ! which she doesnt even knw why :( !! 

ROFL.i know..i have nothing to do thats why you will always see me around!ROFL your demand is humare sar aknon par Manal jee!! ROFL its Tasfia! but you can call me Tashu! Smile
exactly! Khushi's pain is more according to me.. she is getting unlimited hatred from the person she loves and she doesnt even know why! thats really hurting!
Arnav.. to Arnav hai! LOL he is going get worst than this! and frankly i am waiting to see him suffer Silly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilkrup4ubarun_loverSupna9OnepoundChic.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Manal Today my sadistic nature satisfy with such a light sadistic episode . Liked arnav missing her nt wanna her to miss him. Ah At last my wish came true with da silent of kkg 4 arnav. Yeah today tu hi bata merey maula complete apt with da scene. No jealousy its ehsas e kamtari ( complex) of kkg which arnav giving with his hateful words. I felt bad 4 kkg.
Supna Hug ! long time <3 ! @Bold I LOVE the word ROFL Thnks for the meaning ! man it sound soo classy ! n Yes some how tht Ehsaas-e-kamtri <3 ! Today i Did not feel bad for ASR At all ! as todays khushi's silence showed how ASR will Die widout her ! n regret as she wont be there for him ! wat i remembered was remember the Mandir epi when he goes n bandage her hand and she says Wat ever happened in ur life so far ! was always Gods will ! n the day u will realize this ! I WONT BE THERE WITH U  ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilkrup4uSupna9OnepoundChic

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

I totally loved heer ranjha episode,, n this was one lovely too,, nice way to wind up the week,,I am happy,,I loved barun to the core today!

zoha dil ko kuch shanthi mili ya abhi bhi bechain hy:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
well said.ek hi din me asr ka bura haal kar diya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shidin0117

Loved today's episode, yesterdays was also good, pls let the CVs clear the MU track soon, let them drag ASRs wooing back Khushi track, waiting impatiently for Monday. Hope they show some nice promo to keep us going.

Well i think the MU is needed to be dragged ! but im sure CVs knw wat they doing :) 

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

well said.ek hi din me asr ka bura haal kar diya...

ROFL!!!! true LOL LOL LOL

.Manal.

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Today's epi was perfect!

Heart tugging, gaali bakaoing (at Creep and mildly at Arnav when he said all those mean things) to Awwwing with a </3 for Khushi to AWWWING with a smirk for Arnav!

Just perfect! <3 <3

Aise epis do yaar, CVs! :) :)

And everyone was fantastic today, even the Prakash, Hari ya Om jo bhi! :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by ainimonaya

fab post manal fantastic episode..
this epi had every thing in it,specially a khushi who deserves all the love and respect of her husband..i cried with her, i want her to stay quiet, to not ask anything from arnie,this is the only way he will come to know her worth ,like today ..he was getting crazy yar,the way he was missing her...! loving it! 
all i want is, khushi to remain like this for some time!
now its FINALLY feeling like watching "the main" nafrat n muhabat sequence of the show,on which show is actually based!
loving it!
Aini Hug ! kaisi hai you ji <3 !! 
about the Post ! thnks <3 ! n about the epi ! she wants his love n respect but she accepted SHE CAN NOT get it any more :( !! and Loved the restless ASR ! which made Barun even Hotter *blushes* 

manu Hug me fine:) n u? Embarrassed manu sounds cute na Day Dreaming
wohi tu,this is the best thing yar,i always wanted her to show him just for once,her importance,what she is for him !

barun is getting out of control ,each passing dayBlushing..damn i was fainting while watching LOL Blushing
HEhehehe Manu Does sound cute ROFL ! CUZ IM CUTE ROFL *runs away * ROFL
and Khushi's silent treatment 3 always worth ROFL ! 1 was in their room when they were gettin ready for BALI mein Delhi Honeymoon ROFL ! n thn today ROFL

OnepoundChic

Go to top