Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Na Paas Aasake Na durr Jaasake ! PERFECT EPI! (Page 22)

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
manal : lovely thread Ji...love love love the song and TBH that song was so playing in my head while watching the epi of course minus mami-payal and Shyam babua Sleepy
loved the fact that Arnav missed the shor in the room and the very sight of Khushi...he shows that he hates her so much that he cant stand her face and voice but Mr. Raizada us dil ka kya karoge which is dying to catch one glimpse of your beloved wifey dear LOL
loved the epi...very well written and also thank god it moved ahead finally also with Shyam babua...his days are also about to end in Raizada mansion soon...
and that spoiler by Zee made me even more happy Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@ Saru U knw people need chance whn it comes to Ind vs pak !! .-. ! ROFL in my class the fights r funny ROFL !! ind vs pak ROFL ! they All friends but sometimes they divide the class ROFL !!  n its like 2 group ! ind vs pak ! n we all other nations mostly join pak ! n We start Paper fight ROFL ! buh these stupid people r serious --.- ! 

@Kruti Hug ! thnks ! n heheheh gr8 minds think alike ROFL !! about Zee's spoiler i would say Watch the show :) !! i do not trust spoilers :) ! hmm esp the last soiler ! I didnt even find 'SPOILEr' in it LOL !! so i rather watch n enjoy cuz i trust the CVs <3

-Kruti.S-

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hehe i love the silent treatment she's giving him. Always wanted to see this since it annoys the hell out of him when she ignores him or doesn't look at him when he's talking to her and today she did exactly the same LOL

I agree. Today's episode was amazing Thumbs Up

.YixingsManal.

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

@ Saru U knw people need chance whn it comes to Ind vs pak !! .-. ! ROFL in my class the fights r funny ROFL !! ind vs pak ROFL ! they All friends but sometimes they divide the class ROFL !!  n its like 2 group ! ind vs pak ! n we all other nations mostly join pak ! n We start Paper fight ROFL ! buh these stupid people r serious --.- ! 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
DAAAMNNN. That's funny. I'm glad I've never exactly witnessed anything like that. Which side do you support?LOL

.YixingsManal.

mirka88 IF-Dazzler
mirka88
mirka88

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Perfect song for a perfect epi!! Thumbs Up

.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@ aahana rofl xactly  ! GO kkgsr ROFL we with u ROFL 
@Saru ROFL Well im a Bitch in the middle ROFL !! 1 day wid 1 ! the other time wid ohter ROFL !! n next day im the 1 who is attacked ROFL 

@rakra Thnks <3
illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

@Saru ROFL Well im a Bitch in the middle ROFL !! 1 day wid 1 ! the other time wid ohter ROFL !! n next day im the 1 who is attacked ROFL 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I know what you mean. It's a safe place to remain neutral.
ROFLROFL
-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

@Kruti Hug ! thnks ! n heheheh gr8 minds think alike ROFL !! about Zee's spoiler i would say Watch the show :) !! i do not trust spoilers :) ! hmm esp the last soiler ! I didnt even find 'SPOILEr' in it LOL !! so i rather watch n enjoy cuz i trust the CVs <3

I do agree with u and I am trusting CVs completely isi liye toh even when they show all bakwaas comedy types track I watch it..only coz I love SaRun and their portrayal of ArHI and because I know that the CV team here has always surprised us and I am sure they will do it again! Embarrassed

Go to top