Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Na Paas Aasake Na durr Jaasake ! PERFECT EPI! (Page 10)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Saraa.

yeah loved it..coming to their original track..their love-hate relation today defined..
Exactly We saw The nafrat paas aane na de ... mohabbat durr jaane na de Clap 

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by ainimonaya

oye jaana Hug ! Ofc i believe u <3 ! dont temme u Took me Way too serious ROFL ! PLEASE just remember 1 thing NEVER TAKE ME SERIOUS ROFL

<3
sorry <3

LOL no no,to bi koi serious leney wali cheez hai mano ROFL 
u too never take me serious,i m a marasi u know ROFL
OH NO I JUST GOT OFFENDEd :O ! ROFL !! 
jaaa MAR ROFL

ROFLROFL  dafa ho  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

I missed out on tonight's episode. But after reading your post I REALLY WANNA WATCH THE SHOWWW. Can't wait.
Saruu <3 Im sure cuz of Eshu <3  its fine watch it ! its AMAZING !! i loved the epi in everyway today <3

No, it wasn't her. We had a dinner at my house. I live with my MIL right, so yeah. She had invited her daughter's in-laws and all the son's in-laws too (my 4 devars in-laws! Ouch)
So yeah. They came a little TOO early. LOL

I will watch it in 40 minutes! ClapDancing
Awww I bet it was fun :) ! I love Family time ! ! heheh i completely forget shows ! when my all family is wid me ROFL !! 

ONLY if it was MY family. But it wasn't. It was the IL's man. And not just my IL's but also the devars IL's. OuchWink
It is still going on, but I couldn't sit any longer, so I was told to rest in the room. LOLBig smile

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
excuse me! from both saraa (s) here,who is saraa aapa from pakistan?Confused sorry i got confused LOL
manu to he bta de Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobeeta

I love this song .. !! The lyrics are amaazing ..!! yeh it defo suited the episode today .. !! Both showed emotions wonderfully !! .. CV's always have a plan .. as soon a people loose hope they pull people back up .. !! & I love the storyline and the pace it is going at .. !!
I LOVE LOVE this song !! i keep listenin to it !! still Wish there was a longer version <3 !! n I WISH WISH they play this Song again in coming epis <3

</div>

ahaha Im glad im not the only one .. !! Phewww .. !! im crazzy about this song .. same here wish there was a longer one with a video .. !! EmbarrassedMy sister on the other hand thinks im Stupid for liking the song and the drama .. :( .. hopefully they will us it when the 6 months is up .. !! eekk .. to excited to see arnav hurt and emotional..
ROFL ! u think ur crazy ROFL ! u knw IM PAGAL for this shows Promo 4 ! of the Nafrat n mohabbat wala <3 !! u the MAULAAA/ RABBBA tune they used for few secs ROFL ! I already Used it for my fone Ringtone ROFL ! ROFL ! and atleast ur sis ! I belong to an arab family where im the onli pagal wid indian series craze ROFL ! n i keep tellin her OMG OMG dont u think these 2 r CUTE ROFL ! she is like STFU ROFL ! I dont even knw thm nor understand ROFL ! all i knw U R CRAZY ROFL<div>

Ahh your the only one..well atleast my mum watches with me...!!! The rest hate it..!! And cause of this show I'm glad I've got other people to talk to on this forum..I'm from a British Pakistani background..and out of the sibling I'm the one who understands what they say...Lmao.. Ahh the promo exactly where the obsession started..Rabba be just hai.teri marzi.. hayee they need a full on on that..or include it to the full song.. that 3 seconds ooft!!! This drama is going to make me insane..!! I need a life apparently haha!!! LOL
well atleast some times my sis come in my room ! hearin my voice ROFL ! she drools over ASR ROFL !! buh wait 1 day she came in when i was watchin repeat of Holi confession n she came n she was like AWWW !NOW i wanna knw the whole epi ROFL TRANSLATE ROFL i was like WAT THE TOOOT ROFL i had to translate her whole epi ROFL !! 
OMG u too :O !! im also a fan of tht promo ! apparently when i started watchin this show i was nor Barun or sanaya fan ! buh this 1 Freakin promo <3 

btw im manal :) n u ? 

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged

oye jaana Hug ! Ofc i believe u <3 ! dont temme u Took me Way too serious ROFL ! PLEASE just remember 1 thing NEVER TAKE ME SERIOUS ROFL

<3
sorry <3

jaaa MAR ROFL

Alphabet wise ROFL YOU FIRST Dafa ho ROFL ! I will come afta SACHI ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

I missed out on tonight's episode. But after reading your post I REALLY WANNA WATCH THE SHOWWW. Can't wait.
Saruu <3 Im sure cuz of Eshu <3  its fine watch it ! its AMAZING !! i loved the epi in everyway today <3

No, it wasn't her. We had a dinner at my house. I live with my MIL right, so yeah. She had invited her daughter's in-laws and all the son's in-laws too (my 4 devars in-laws! Ouch)
So yeah. They came a little TOO early. LOL

I will watch it in 40 minutes! ClapDancing
Awww I bet it was fun :) ! I love Family time ! ! heheh i completely forget shows ! when my all family is wid me ROFL !! 

ONLY if it was MY family. But it wasn't. It was the IL's man. And not just my IL's but also the devars IL's. OuchWink
It is still going on, but I couldn't sit any longer, so I was told to rest in the room. LOLBig smile

Ohh thn i hate interacting wid tht side of family ROFL ! bad history ROFL so i get u LOL !! 

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

<3
sorry <3

jaaa MAR ROFL

Alphabet wise ROFL YOU FIRST Dafa ho ROFL ! I will come afta SACHI ROFL

mujay samaj ni aya Stern Smile

Go to top