lol what the🀣 i so can undersatnd ur jealousy manoπŸ˜†..πŸ˜†
u knw a boy came after me today and fainted at the spot  πŸ€£

They Fainted cuz they saw u widout MAKE UP :O 🀣 *runs away * 

man i love this 🀣
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

I LOVE LOVE this song !! i keep listenin to it !! still Wish there was a longer version <3 !! n I WISH WISH they play this Song again in coming epis <3

ahaha Im glad im not the only one .. !! Phewww .. !! im crazzy about this song .. same here wish there was a longer one with a video .. !! 😳 My sister on the other hand thinks im Stupid for liking the song and the drama .. :( .. hopefully they will us it when the 6 months is up .. !! eekk .. to excited to see arnav hurt and emotional..  
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ipkknd_lover

loved todays ep ...after a looong time  something interesting happened 

Exactly <3 Wish Cvs continue like this ! 

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I missed out on tonight's episode. But after reading your post I REALLY WANNA WATCH THE SHOWWW. Can't wait.
IronyDied thumbnail

hum bhi kabhi SPAMMER hua karte the 🀣 ! n Minuuu knws it well 🀣 ! im improvin now u see 🀣 GOOD BACHA 🀣 !!well i dont mind Setting CVs on fire wid my chappal 🀣 ! but I wont say anything to ASR&Khushi ! as they Frm start been wat they r :) ! 

i am sure if i ask Minu that who is the one who has chatted and spammed the most in CG she will tell your name without thinking twice! 🀣🀣
can you tell me how can we set fire with chappals?🀣 interesting logic actually would love to learn! πŸ€ͺ
it was the script which was not good last three weeks.. not their fault! πŸ˜†

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobeeta

ahaha Im glad im not the only one .. !! Phewww .. !! im crazzy about this song .. same here wish there was a longer one with a video .. !! 😳 My sister on the other hand thinks im Stupid for liking the song and the drama .. :( .. hopefully they will us it when the 6 months is up .. !! eekk .. to excited to see arnav hurt and emotional..  

🀣 ! u think ur crazy 🀣 ! u knw IM PAGAL for this shows Promo 4 ! of the Nafrat n mohabbat wala <3 !! u the MAULAAA/ RABBBA tune they used for few secs 🀣 ! I already Used it for my fone Ringtone 🀣 ! 🀣 ! and atleast ur sis ! I belong to an arab family where im the onli pagal wid indian series craze 🀣 ! n i keep tellin her OMG OMG dont u think these 2 r CUTE 🀣 ! she is like STFU 🀣 ! I dont even knw thm nor understand 🀣 ! all i knw U R CRAZY 🀣 

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They Fainted cuz they saw u widout MAKE UP :O 🀣 *runs away * 

man i love this 🀣

😳 πŸ€£
lo krlo bat, make up tu mainey kabi use e ni kia  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
natural beauty u know,naturally katrina kaif πŸ€£

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

I missed out on tonight's episode. But after reading your post I REALLY WANNA WATCH THE SHOWWW. Can't wait.

Saruu <3 Im sure cuz of Eshu <3  its fine watch it ! its AMAZING !! i loved the epi in everyway today <3

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

i am sure if i ask Minu that who is the one who has chatted and spammed the most in CG she will tell your name without thinking twice! 🀣🀣
can you tell me how can we set fire with chappals?🀣 interesting logic actually would love to learn! πŸ€ͺ
it was the script which was not good last three weeks.. not their fault! πŸ˜†

Man 🀣 She will kill me 1 day for the CG spamming 🀣 but Kya Karoon AADAT se majboor 🀣 ! @RED 🀣 KILL ME 🀣 ! I DONT even knw why i said tht 🀣 !! 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ainimonaya

😳 πŸ€£
lo krlo bat, make up tu mainey kabi use e ni kia  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
natural beauty u know,naturally katrina kaif πŸ€£

*throws water n Brinhs aini bk to sense * 🀣