Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

5/4:Manyata is nothing without Uday

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hello all :)
Its nice to be posting on this forum once again, after ages..

My 2 cents on the episode;
Today's episode clearly proved 1 thing- Manyata is nothing without Udayveer. Its true she would make a better princess than J & she would care more for the normal people etc.
But being a princess is also about being a leader, being someone who can stand alone against the whole world.
Until Uday was with her, be it when she entered the party or on the dance floor, everything was fine. But once he wasn't by her side, she tripped & fell. Of course, she couldn't help it, since J ordered someone to do it. But instead of reacting immediately & taking control of the situation, she remained on the floor constantly looking to Uday for support. 
Even when Uday left her on the dance floor, she didn't know what to do.
Truly, it is the start of Manyata's journey to becoming a princess. She needs to learn to tackle situations on her own & not always rely on Uday or someone else. I hope she gets up quickly in the next episode & doesn't start crying.

The best bit of the episode: ManVeer's dance, OBVIOUSLY! Gosh, they looked so beautiful! Perfect royal couple :)
And seriously, J, how childish of you to constantly blackmail Uday so that he would dance with you, or even make Manyata trip? Please don't get so DESPERATE that I have to hate you.

CVs, when is Uday going to do something about J's blackmailing? Its high time now! Uday is not someone to dance on other people's tunes. The way he left Manyata today & went to J; i don't understand why is he not doing anything?!? He is supposed to be Yuvraj Udayveer Singh. Wake up CVs!
Oh, and a big thank you for 1 episode, after so long, without the mention of Akash.

OK.. enough of my rant! Do share your views :)

Cheers,
Samridhi

Edited by prc_fan1 - 06 April 2012 at 9:42am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

yalinirajrmrymanvjaneniroopa2012titliaslsifjsdlvjmdi..yajnaseni..prachuryarasiya.arrylineMsLuscious-Niha-Kai.sajni786dreamyjennicelostmymusic....navina...Badtameez_Dil

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Samridhi sweety i agree with y0u shex n0thing with0ut uday she sh0uld use her brains and see w0t she have shex blind or w0t cant she see uday l0ves her s0o much:/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
great post sam, 
after a long time i have seen your post.
really that blackmailing fiasco is getting to high .it severely needs to be resolved.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wendy25

great post sam, 
after a long time i have seen your post.
really that blackmailing fiasco is getting to high .it severely needs to be resolved.

Yup, its great to be back to watching the show again. I just hope Manyata doesn't get back to her normal behaviour or her old clothes after the party.
That would totally piss me off!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry...navina...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top