Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Does Manyata feel for Uday or just using him ?? (Page 3)

2012titli Senior Member
2012titli
2012titli

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

You are right, if she wears those rags after looking so pretty, I'll bang the CVs' heads on the wall! SERIOUSLY!! Angry
IF U GET CV...LET US KNOW...WE WILL HELP U.LOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrypearls88prachuryarasiya.jyoti06skanda12...navina...

..NightDragon.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NightDragon..
..NightDragon..

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
amazing post jyoti...Smile
well as you said we got the most romantic and sizzling scenes of Manveer in today's episode...along with that i felt that Today Manyata act much more maturely...for the first time... i think.. she addressed DS as Dadishaeb... 

However...the choreography of the song would have been much better..but whatever..i just loved  the way Uday lead Manyata...his moves were so graceful...n the way they were lost in dancing was so dreamy...

But seriously, I m fed up of J...she is making new limits for desperation...
What she said in the precap...was so eewwwDead...

But overall the episode was fabulous...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titlipearls88jyoti06skanda12...navina...

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@Tanvi :I agree Uday was mechanical with Jay while dancing .dint even touch her properly Wink but with Manyata he was like a house on fire ..so loving and passionate with her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...best part was while dancing with Jay , we saw how Manyata was irritated and even Uday's attention was only on Manyata EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Precap ..lets see what is this frog story now LOLLOL

@Mais :I dint like the way camera kept moving from here to there during dance ...thats why I said mayb its not perfect but what made it look perfect was ManVeer's scorching chemistry EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fanaaz4urmryakkiiiii2012titlipearls88skanda12...navina...Badtameez_Dil

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
well first of all a very good episode from uday-m prospectiveLOL 

what a beautiful n cute coupleApprove

both were looking fantasticCool

UDAY: loving,caring,friendly,sincere always on manyata's side when she need support,help,guidance etC.Cool

BR:a selfish father n a hopeless ruler
jay n her father are similar by natureLOL
loving side for j n no love for manyata HOW SELFISH YOU AREConfused

KOMAL: a women with all qualities of a mother but she cannot do anything except of following the ordersLOLLOL

JAY: always do overacting,selfish,proud n a big blackmailer same like her father (any ways selfish to khair saray hain)LOLLOL

DS: she is real queen sincere plus loving for manyata
although she was discouraging m today but she want that m not only change for 1 day but foreverCool

maneka plus vijjay: vijjay is phappay kutan typeLOL who has no brain just following his mother's orderLOL
both are not sincere to familyLOL

this was my analysis of characters after watching today's episodeCool

well u  r right for the first time i saw some different expressions when uday was with jLOL
mean kuch to change ho raha haLOL
i think manyata IS egoistic wo kbe bhe accept nae karay g k she also have some feelings for uday LOLLOL

uday is her true partner as compared to aakash who only want k manyata princess na bunayCool

well i think m agay he burhay g i can understand your worries cvz are not kind of people who are again trust able but i think ub m change ho g n uday usa guide karay ga n blackmailing sath mein chalay gLOL

well 1 thing for uday is j ke MMS clip ko remove karo mobile sa aakhir kub tak j ke kat puthale bunay raho gaCool

aur aaj aik chez clear ho gye ha manyata k girnay sa that she is nothing without udayCoolLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titlirasiya.jyoti06...navina...

SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
The ManVeer dance was just outta the world!! N Manyata has started relying on Uday!! I think Manyata has started to have feelings for Uday!! I really hope she doesn't go back to her old chawl clothes!! I totally loved the episode except for the last parts!! I hate J sooo much!! She is such a DESPO!! Now I have to wait a whole 2 days to see the next epo!!:( But this week was just AMAZING in terms of ManVeer!!:)<33

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryajyoti06...navina...

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
M was definitely burning today, I mean vast improvement frm the last party when J and UV danced and M signaled that they both look great together. And M's honest confession, that she could do nothing without him , the "don't leave me" part, UV cupping her face and reassuring that he will be back soon, Manveer gave the complete vibes of a couple. Forget Akash, forget CVs, just enjoy Manveer kya pata kal ho naa ho, lets cherish this and nt spoil our moods thinking abt the future

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06...navina...

Rapchik Groupbie
Rapchik
Rapchik

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i have a random question but... why wasn't unatti invited to the party she is also really pretty i would of loved to see what she had worn!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fanaaz4uakkiiiiipearls88smrity2012prachuryajyoti06

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapchik

i have a random question but... why wasn't unatti invited to the party she is also really pretty i would of loved to see what she had worn!!!
I would like to answer this, well she has become a RAW agent and is busy training a girl to become a spyWink, you can check out the news for this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19pearls88jyoti06

Go to top