Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Does Manyata feel for Uday or just using him ??

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Let me start my Post with

OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG

Day DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushing
Day DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushing

Wowww this has got to b one of the most romantic and passionate ManVeer scene ever ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...Even though the dance choreography was not really perfect but what made the dance look perfect and beautiful was the fact that both Manyata and Uday were equally enjoying the dance and being in each other's company forgetting everyone around them and just lost in each other's arms while dancing EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..For the first time I saw Manyata too having a blushing smile while dancing with Uday EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

When Uday was trying to b all cosy with Manyata during the dance like pulling her towards him ,or grabbing her in his arms or lifting her up Embarrassed ,I saw Manyata too reciprocating those moves of Udayveer with a slight blush on her face and that made the whole difference for me in the dance since till now we saw everything coming from Uday's side only but today there was a progress from Manyata's side too StarStarStarStarStar

The best part of the episode was when Uday starts dancing with Jay out of force ,we saw Manyata was not really enjoying the fact that her man of the evening is dancing with someone else WinkTongue ;If Manyata had no real feelings for Uday ,then it should not matter for her if Uday is dancing with some other girl but the fact that Manyata looks affected with Uday-Jay dance is a proof that she is slowly becoming possessive about Uday which mayb she is yet to realise EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Also Manyata is slowly getting used to Uday's presense around her as well the reason why when Uday was leaving her on the dance floor ,Manyata was like plss do not leave me alone EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...She has started to put her trust on Uday...she feels comfortable and secure in Uday's company ...and this is what love is all about EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Its not just about saying "ILU" 24 hours to each other but its about feeling secure ,comfortable and warm in each other's company EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This was all about the good parts of today's episode LOLBig smile

Now the bad part of today's episode ..Once again Uday's character is shown weak in front of Jay where he is forced to become her toyboy just because of that one MMS clip Ouch...In fact Uday is not able to do anything even when Manyata is made to fall via Jay's friend just because Jay has stopped Uday with that MMS fiasco Ouch

Also I m still not sure whether Manyata really feels anything for Uday or whatever we saw today was just Manyata's act to put down Jay in the party Confused...I m saying this because we know very well CVs hv a habit of going back to square one after good episodes and from the precap it seems Jay in the party will hv the last laugh and even her MMS blackmailing will continue Ouch...The way she compared Uday to a frog ,why I feel her toyboy game will continue next week and so the ManVeer dance was given like a lollypop to us Confused

Frankly speaking if I see Manyata going back to wearing her old sack type dresses again with her usual loud behaviour and acting rude with Uday again ,I will b highly disappointed then Unhappy...

So while I enjoyed ManVeer dance and also the changes in Manyata where she has become more soft and civilised even in her conversation with her family Clap ,I m still not sure when it comes to story direction Smile

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

luvovKWmahnoork4709azaz09zaj_12Kruths97rmrypearldesaiKSG_qubool_haiHudaakDarkDivaakkiiiiimanv2012titlipearls88smrity2012janeniroopaWrackspurtAbhiAniNaina007rythm...kojagoryfanSaHillover101Gods_childprachuryarasiya.aslsifjsdlvjmdimoksha89.-Wish-...yajnaseni..-scarlett-SidNeeti-fanthejazzgalMsLusciousarryline-WhySoSerious-dreamyjennice..NightDragon....Amina..BinKuchKahe.skanda12sirjee*Dakoo_Minzy*TheBlackJaguarSiyapaaQueencarisma2_Poulomi_...navina...Befikre..Dreamer..Badtameez_Dil_RiaNa_

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Oh thank God, there was more dancing today and few words! What can I say ... Uday was smoking hot! Uff ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

But I was a little disappointed in Manyata's makeover. Her clothes were not the kind that sets the whole house on fire!

She should have been given a more sensational wardrobe. But I suppose from the point of view of her earlier clothes, this is a mighty improvement!LOLLOLWink

Today, there has been very little story value, so as Jyoti says, we have all been given a lollipop of the first half where Manyata dances with Uday.

The second half goes back again to the MMS dhamki with Jay dancing with Uday and then one of her evil gang of ladies tripping Manyata. Al the while Jay is holding Uday as a prisoner with the MMS. Can the creatives reduce Uday to such a puppet of Jay, It looks very bad and reduces the hero of the story to a toyboy!OuchAngryDead

The dancing itself was slow and not too fabulous in the way it was directed and even choreographed, compared to other serials were we have seen superhot dancing sequences, but still Uday was exceptionally handsome, moving around with a lot of natural grace and elegance, and his eyes were sensational, as he led Manyata on the floor and kept guiding her. I loved that part of it.

So, thanks to the first half, it was a paisa wasool episode, even without the story moving a single inch! Can you all believe it ... the story has not moved at all and today was like some separate filler episode not related to the overall storyline!Shocked

And I must thank God for the very big blessing he has given all of us today:

NO AKASH!!!Big smile

Edited by skanda12 - 06 April 2012 at 9:48am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

fanaaz4umahnoork47sjp123rmryKruths97janeniroopa2012titlipearls88rasiya.jyoti06..NightDragon..dreamyjennice...navina..._RiaNa_Badtameez_Dil-Priya-

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
jyoti fab fab postClapClap

Manveer uff it was such fabulousss marvellousss dance sequence i got to c on tv after very long with such intensity & chemistry...with a couple enjoying themself just forgot the world around them...HeartHeart
it looked more beautiful if it was without her-there editingLOL
i will also say sbs one was beautiful to watch ...

thanfully No akash dur dur tak nahi it was only MANVEER & there momentsDay Dreaming

yes M is coming with those feelings for UV ...but i will say i more found M enjoying that dance she was doing...UV was making her do nicely without any fault...she simply enjoying his company...was trying to maintain the distance of close...dance steps made those closeness she was little changing feelings

than the was beautiful part was when UV said he is going M tells him not to go from here as.she will feel alone...awww she is so getting dependent on him...the way UV try to console her...putting his palms on cheek so beautifully directed part it wasHeart

specially the way they focused ...those expressions on UV's face simply mindblowing bcoz he doesn't wanted to go & was too feeling bad ..also was little restless to go...mixed was interesting to watch ...AK is just so perfect with to the T expressions...

than later comes dance of UV & J ...ohh man UV ...was just Udayveer.he just straight stiff..angry...no emotions just a smirk & too put off from J & still danced with J ...

M my my she really got jealousss ..i smell that..it was all jealously written on her face.with her eyes...not looking at them...what a change woman got..she one did gave perfect gestures to UV when they danced but today a big change i don't know cv's will come back to square 1 or not ...but point was M very much hates J ..UV with J she just can't get to watch she even said that in previous scenes with also but later she shrugs herself ...but today it was on her face written...she can't accept UV even once go to near J LOL

in precap it sound like J is not going to open her wild card so soon...as she was refering to prince & princess & frog it sound like ...she will open this card when M will also have this soft place for UV...feeling for UV...than later when this comes up she will reveal to M so ek teer so do shikar M will leave this palace & UV also...like when she said how princess kiss frog...here princess is M  won't kiss the prince UV...than he will later become frog...
i felt this sad J refering UV as frog shhh..such ewww...like A was for UV to realise his love for M the depth of love he has for M ...same is J for M...

Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 06 April 2012 at 10:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mahnoork47rmryluvtwilight19DarkDivaSaHillover101..yajnaseni..jyoti06..NightDragon..skanda12...navina...

2012titli Senior Member
2012titli
2012titli

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
WOW...ATLAST MANVEER DANCEClap...I XPECTING IT FROM VDAY...BUT...MMS CLIP PROBLEM STILL NOT SORTED OUT BY UV...ND WATS WAS ON PRECAP???????WHOS GOING 2 KISS ND WHOM?????????????I BEG CV PLZ DONT PAIR J WITH UV.Thumbs Down ...IS MANYATA JEALOUS?Embarrassed...I NOTICED SOMETHING 2 DY...THEY CHANGED DA STORY WRITER...ND PREVIOUS 1 IS NOW IN EPISODIC STORY...SHUD WE TAKE IT IN FAVOR OF MANVEER OR MONASH IN WILL B SHOWN IN DIFFERENTWAY????????? Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mahnoork47rmrypearls88SaHillover101rasiya.jyoti06..NightDragon..skanda12

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Jy0ti u kn0w for me da best thing abt t0days epi was there was n0 scene of akash i th0ugh while dancing maybe man wil thnk shx dancing wid akash bt m hapy i wax wr0ng:D

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mahnoork47rmry2012titlipearls88smrity2012SaHillover101Gods_childjyoti06..NightDragon..skanda12...navina...

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@Mansi :I know Manyata's costume was not really a classy or royal one but for once I dint complain because anything is better than those sack type suits which she wore earlier LOLLOL...About the dance ,I wrote the same ,that the choreography and camerawork was poor ..it goes on to show how they had rushed the whole sequence without proper rehearsals  but like u said Uday made the difference here with his elegant classy moves and of course his hot looks and expressions WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Second half I did hv an idea that it will b Jay dominated and I feel as long as CVs dont reach to a conclusion on this MMS fiasco ,Uday will b reduced to a puppet of Jay Ouch...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titlipearls88SaHillover101skanda12...navina...

2012titli Senior Member
2012titli
2012titli

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

NO AKASH!!!Big smile

IT HAS 2 B NO AKASH...WHEN MONAS DANCED,...DID CV SHOW MANVEER DANCE SEQUENCE IN ATLEAST UV'S DREAM(SOUNDS STUPID BUT I XPECTED )??????????NO...SO HERE  NO A...4TH EPISODE WITHOUT MENTIONING AThumbs Up
@JYOTI,DA REASON I DONT WANT UV 2 END UP WITH J IS...THEY R VERY AGRESSIVE 2 GET THEIR RESPECTIVE PARTNERS...BUT LOOK AT DA WAY UV...HE IS TRYING WIN M'S HEART...BUT J HURTING UV 2 WIN HIM...HOW CUD SUM1 WIN HEART BY HURTING???????????2NDLY UV IS IN LUV ...BUT J LIKES UV BUT HER LUV IS POWER...

Edited by 2012titli - 06 April 2012 at 10:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahnoork47janeniroopaneethajyoti06skanda12...navina...

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2012titli

WOW...ATLAST MANVEER DANCEClap...I XPECTING IT FROM VDAY...BUT...MMS CLIP PROBLEM STILL NOT SORTED OUT BY UV...ND WATS WAS ON PRECAP???????WHOS GOING 2 KISS ND WHOM?????????????I BEG CV PLZ DONT PAIR J WITH UV.Thumbs Down ...IS MANYATA JEALOUS?Embarrassed...I NOTICED SOMETHING 2 DY...THEY CHANGED DA STORY WRITER...ND PREVIOUS 1 IS NOW IN EPISODIC STORY...SHUD WE TAKE IT IN FAVOR OF MANVEER OR MONASH IN WILL B SHOWN IN DIFFERENTWAY????????? Confused

I m not sure whether Manyata was jealous during Jay-UV dance or she was just irritated with Jay getting the upperhand ..difficult to say ConfusedConfused...picture will b more clear next week ...Unless I see Manyata's self-talk related to Uday or Manyata dreaming of Uday in alone ,we cannot assume that Manyata feels for Uday Confused

@MsLuscious: Yup CVs had mercy on us and gave us a Akash free episode to cherish LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahnoork47rmry2012titlipearls88SaHillover101skanda12...navina...

Go to top