Te Amo Me te Amo:D

MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
0ur prince and princes l0oked s0 perfect with each 0ther their chemistry is s0o s0o s0o h0t and sizzling t0days epis0de was like a dream :) everything was perfect the s0ng the envir0nment but i felt dance sequence btw manveer was n0t perfectly ch0reographed but still they l0oked s0 h0t t0gether and the best part was manyata geting jeal0us do u guys n0ticed wen jay the super despo was dancing with uday manyata's expressi0n changed n she didnt likd it dats y she left the dance fl0or:) n aftr dat da scene was h0rible evn dnt wana discuss it;) t0days epi was ANTI-AKASH t0o finaly we g0t 1 epi in 5 m0nths with0ut him n hs gh0st;) m s0o l0st in manveer land! S0ny shud have sh0wd dix epis0de PR0M0 fr0m m0nday dn the trps wud have been on t0p of ths epis0de:( PEHLE CVS THEY MANVEER K DUSHMAN N0W S0NY CHANNEL:X

Edited by MsLuscious - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya loved manveer chemistry today  as always 😆Edited by Anjalika13 - 12 years ago
postmodernist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show could have rocked had Cvs listened to the audiences before!! I just hope thus show would gain its good trps back!!!
MsLuscious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalika13

ya loved manveer chemistry today as always

anji til da end my brain wasnt accepting dat this wh0le epis0de cud b real i was thnkng ekta ki sh0ws ki tarha sb dream na ho t0day we g0t w0t we wantd frm cvs:)
rmry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Manveer dance was magical...👏👏👏 when Uday left the floor, I was so disappointed as  if some kind of emptyness in heart... I did like to c this magic forever...It was a dreamland indeed!!!! And despo J is a witch in this fairytale!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡😭😭🤢🤢
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsLuscious

anji til da end my brain wasnt accepting dat this wh0le epis0de cud b real i was thnkng ekta ki sh0ws ki tarha sb dream na ho t0day we g0t w0t we wantd frm cvs:)

lols yess 
MsLuscious thumbnail
Originally posted by: postmodernist

This show could have rocked had Cvs listened to the audiences before!! I just hope thus show would gain its good trps back!!!

yup swty n0w ths is da pr0b the sh0w charm is bck bt da fans arent c0ming bck u kn0w trps of starting epis0des were 2.5 cox of manvr disco n jail scenes bt then they t0rturd wid chawl l0vst0ry wich screwd da sh0w n trps:/
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post Sarah!
Loved the chemistry...all the way for ManVeer.
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i m still floating in manveerland lolz...

damn..this was so sizzling hot...tthe sparks again flew...
the way they were lost in eachother was so so dreamy...

Anjalika13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nityah

i m still floating in manveerland lolz...

damn..this was so sizzling hot...tthe sparks again flew...
the way they were lost in eachother was so so dreamy...

😍 😍 😍 😍 yess