Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I think Zee dii's spoiler is misunderstood (Page 4)

maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
yup even i feel that Zee's spoiler is misunderstood by many.

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
I hope like last time Zee's spoiler is wrong. She said CVs won't drag this MU track for long but the CVs have dragged this track for almost 2 months now. Same way I hope this spoiler of hers does not come true! 

The MU track needs to end now before the 6 months are up I feel. Another month or two it may take even to show the 6 months complete in the serial and I don't think anyone has to patience to wait even for a week let alone a month! Mishti did post that next week MU is not getting cleared so its all wait and watch I guess!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

callydWittyKittyIlahi_mera_Jiya

callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Whether it is 6 months reel time or real time, it is too long for Arnav to realise his mistake. First, for a business tycoon, he did not use his brains, then he did not use resources to gather intelligence, nor did he connect some of the past scenes like Khushi's engagement and her fiance's name.

Also 6 months is too long for Khushi not to realise. On the Pag Phera day, she had a bright moment that Shyam could be the reason for the hate marriage and all the clues that ASR threw at her last week.

I dont mind a MU but there has to be logic behind it.

6 months is too long for Shyam to stay on in RM. I am sure he will try to harrass or molest Khushi.

By now, Bauji should have gotten better, so he should expose Shyam's murder plans.

After 6 months, I am sure Khushi would have suffered too much to ever forgive ASR and I am sure a lot of viewers would have quit the show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKittySwap-Arhi

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
already two months are over... she said almost at the end of contract.. so we can expect 4 to 5 months right,,,, they can change this track anytime taking a leap of 2 months or so
WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimid

Whether it is 6 months reel time or real time, it is too long for Arnav to realise his mistake. First, for a business tycoon, he did not use his brains, then he did not use resources to gather intelligence, nor did he connect some of the past scenes like Khushi's engagement and her fiance's name.

Also 6 months is too long for Khushi not to realise. On the Pag Phera day, she had a bright moment that Shyam could be the reason for the hate marriage and all the clues that ASR threw at her last week.

I dont mind a MU but there has to be logic behind it.

6 months is too long for Shyam to stay on in RM. I am sure he will try to harrass or molest Khushi.

By now, Bauji should have gotten better, so he should expose Shyam's murder plans.

After 6 months, I am sure Khushi would have suffered too much to ever forgive ASR and I am sure a lot of viewers would have quit the show!

I agree with your viewpoint. But all CV care for is stretching the show not on maintaining its quality which has only headed downhill since LM's exit!

6 months of this nonsense and people will find 10 other shows to watch...
Moonlight1 Goldie
Moonlight1
Moonlight1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Agree.
--drama_queen-- IF-Rockerz
--drama_queen--
--drama_queen--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged

lolz even i cried for arnav oh AND khushi.

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swap-Arhi

I hope like last time Zee's spoiler is wrong. She said CVs won't drag this MU track for long but the CVs have dragged this track for almost 2 months now. Same way I hope this spoiler of hers does not come true!

The MU track needs to end now before the 6 months are up I feel. Another month or two it may take even to show the 6 months complete in the serial and I don't think anyone has to patience to wait even for a week let alone a month! Mishti did post that next week MU is not getting cleared so its all wait and watch I guess!

Do u call this a drag? Shocked , no offence, but u ppl r never satisfied... The MU is getting cleared very soon, but it doesn't mean now... It has the right timing to, u r watching a serial, not a film or a theatre play which end by three hours... Sorry for being harsh, but I don't blame CVs for ignoring u ppl, the show is their view and they know about it more than u do...

Edited by Zee_News - 09 April 2012 at 7:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mumpet

Go to top