DD enjoying her b'day with her friends..

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing
DD is totally amazing
Originally posted by CutieTeju

TFS.😊
U r welcome dear.πŸ˜ƒ
thank u so much 4 sharing lovely pics of our DD...πŸ€—she is very rocking...😎her frnd circle is zakkas like her...btw who is dat guy in white😲...pakka pitane wala hai ye GC seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by KTPROCKS

Thanks for sharing
DD is totally amazing
U r welcome dear..
absolutely so  ..

😍
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by crazymeow

thank u so much 4 sharing lovely pics of our DD...πŸ€—she is very rocking...😎her frnd circle is zakkas like her...btw who is dat guy in white😲...pakka pitane wala hai ye GC seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
U r most welcome dear..πŸ˜ƒ
our princess rocksss..Me too love her bindaas attitude & of her friends too..πŸ˜‰
all r her close friends ..abh tak toh GC ne pit liya hoga..coz it happened long back...πŸ˜†

thanks for sharing such a beautiful pics...DD looks so stunning and gorgeous...bindass frnd circle so as amazing but u know like always i miss GC with her... DD rocks ...love u DD..
Wow awesme pics
thanx for sharing
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

U r most welcome dear..πŸ˜ƒ
our princess rocksss..Me too love her bindaas attitude & of her friends too..πŸ˜‰
all r her close friends ..abh tak toh GC ne pit liya hoga..coz it happened long back...πŸ˜†

isaka kuch pata nahi...par blue shirt wala to pakka pit chuka hai GC se...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†isliye thoda limit hai...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by crazymeow

isaka kuch pata nahi...par blue shirt wala to pakka pit chuka hai GC se...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†isliye thoda limit hai...πŸ˜‰

yaar bilkul sahi keh rahey ho... blue waala waise kisi ki copy karney ki koshish kar raha hai...lakin he cannot... because no one be like him.. he is only one and that's GC...