India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi...Poignant Dignity!! (Page 17)

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Eveline, I seemed to have missed your post...

That scene between Arnav and Anjali that Khushi witnessed and that one dialogue that Khushi uttered has shown that Khushi too yearns for Arnav's love. Deep down, she too wanted her love being reciprocated.

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Kushi has been getting a raw deal from everybody right from the beginning. She does not have love of her parents, the adopted ones are very selfish. Shyam and Arnav have taken her for a ride. I feel very bad for Kushi because she always things about the good of others and does not get a little bit of love shown to her from the person who matters.

-------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it to the fullest

Anu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaSIZZZLERSwaNia_2FairyLiquidSoapeveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

Eveline, I seemed to have missed your post...

That scene between Arnav and Anjali that Khushi witnessed and that one dialogue that Khushi uttered has shown that Khushi too yearns for Arnav's love. Deep down, she too wanted her love being reciprocated.

she has more cause to yearn than most...havin lost her parents at an early age and the love she received from her current family..kind of conditional with her good behaviour...pay checks...obedience..etc...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephy

SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by SoShy

Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by SoShy

Very well written. I felt for her today...
Smile..so many of us felt for her today..thankfully!!

Her silence is killing him, I so wish she'll continue this for while, Arnav needs to realise just how much he misses her and her craziness...
I just hope they dont go back to some comedy (not that I don't enjoy the comedy part..)

her silence...her quite obedience...her lack of spirit...it all is registering and hopefully registers more in his heart and mind...he has to realize her true worth...and knowing Khushi...I am sure Monday she is up to her crazy antics..with her in this show...tears two days in a row..would be too much..LOL

I agree...
the show wouldn't be the same without Kushi and her craziness...
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Kushi has been getting a raw deal from everybody right from the beginning. She does not have love of her parents, the adopted ones are very selfish. Shyam and Arnav have taken her for a ride. I feel very bad for Kushi because she always things about the good of others and does not get a little bit of love shown to her from the person who matters.

-------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it to the fullest

Anu

Khushi wants someone who loves her for herself..for everything...may it be her crazynss..her OTT..the whole package...like payal said once only a mad man like you can love you...ASR the sanes of all (thats what he claims)..fell for her...but now...waiting for the day when this lonely girl finally gets the love she deserves from this mad man...Smile

Ash95

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@FairyLiquid...ur response made my efforts and thoughts worthwhile...thanks..Clapand sorry for the delay ...i was caught up in the weekend...right now sneaking and peeking...Wink

Digressing...but..a few years back there used to be singing shows on TV...wherein...inspite of females being really superior and talented...the good looking men or forget that just the males won...inspite of judges repeatedly requesting the viewers to be fair...a caustic but truthful judge bluntly said...women...please for once, vote for ur kind..(as most of us know the majority of these voters are females)..go figure...

Its not only in this show...its everywhere..be it what a very popular actor and very married ...father of two gets away with...and no decrease in his popularity...hey he is a man and an actor..what can u expect..(but he is hot..lets get that straight)...or tv actors...they can be anything in personal lives..(biggest cheats...moraless..dumpsters)..but if he is hot..he is still worshipped...and all of this forgiving and overlooking happens at the hands of the women...my we are such a big hearted gender...aren't we??...i have wondered time and again..whats with us...is there a dearth of good looking men...why are we so desperate...why so happy to overlook the basics of decency...?? Maybe like Khushi we are ever optimistic...or we always believe...he maybe a rake but true love will change him..ROFL??

Surprise...i could understand my grandmom keeping that gender biased attitude...but most of the girls in this forum are young...this generation...educated...plenty actually residing abroad...and still...LOL...our grandmas soch in packing nayi...

Time and again i have been shocked by the views expressed in this forum...whether it be about what a hottie can get awaay it...about khushi so called playing with men..about her dabba service and their views on dignity of labor...or how biased we all are when it comes to the leading man vs leading woman of the show...yes...the moment the redemption starts...arnav gets out of whatever meagre fire he has been under...and this forum will be having a Khushi Bashing Fest in full swing...hope to see u then on this side of the fence..desperately needed..Wink

And your imagination is superb...funny yet sarcastic..a mirror that reflects the bitter but hilarious true state of this forum..please do me a favor...turn ur response into a post...ur thoughts on this show sans khushi deserves a ton more readers than what u got here...please...Thanks...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tumti1076spsharmilaAsh_Rajendra8SIZZZLERAsh95S.Stephysbk2FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

@Tangam

Lol I was at loss for words over your comment about my usage of words like your mum LOL

Yes their relationship is exactly that emotionally incestuous and to a certain extent I can sympathize with Shyam wanting to seek fresher pastures. It can be scary for either partner of the siblings to get caught up in between them. PTSD I do understand Family emotional blackmail yes but then I guess their dysfunctional dependence on each other after the trauma they jointly underwent has led to this sort of unhealthy closeness, That trauma better be worth justifying their dysfunctional dependence as and when and if the CV's ever decide to go on that track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95CravingKhana

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@Green Arrow and
@ Ashu
Thank youSmile

@Jnsv
Yes so trueSmile