Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I will just say i agree..!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ  My heart went out for Khushi soo much..! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Beautifully written eveline..! ๐Ÿค—
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
her heart is sooo pure...welll written abt khushi...
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my heart aches on seeing my angel in so much agony n pain...what if she collapse...๐Ÿ˜ญ plz no more tears 4 our khushi!!!!
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What an absolutely soul searching and heart wrenching post I had lump when I read what you wrote. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘I have been sort of feeling lackadaisical over the serial over the last couple of weeks and watch what I want while fast forwarding what I don't want to see. I did not do that yesterday๐Ÿ˜Š

For all her bravado histrionics and putting on a happy face, that mask slipped yesterday and the real KKG yearning and desiring to be wanted by some one especially him came out. Everyone is engrossed about feeling sorry for Arnav and his past that they forget she too has an equally tragic past all the more so being terribly young and a girl to boot so you can imagine the kind of taunts and abuse she must have endured growing up as an unwanted baggage The only saving grace being that an step uncle and step daughter became as good as her real father and real sister. I have loved the way that bond was portrayed and maintained till date anyway not to digress from the subject but many posts were all about his pain and how wonderful it was that she was not there. I can bet my last rupee when the whole redemption bit starts there will be an official period of deep 24/7mourning in the forum and she will be on the receiving end of all their frustrations and anger. Already some posts have come up dreading that day and it made me wonder how blind some people are for as long as the guy is absurdly hot then everything is kosher. They want her to seek his forgiveness but he should not lose his arrogance by forgiving Go figure! Makes me wonder what serious issues they must be evading in life

There were some catty comments yesterday about how they wish they would only show ASR in all upcoming episodes and nothing more so I had an epiphany- a fantastic new idea to increase ratings change TRPS and bring out a whole new concept in entertainment and change IPKKND forever

The Arnav show and its plot lines-

There will be plenty of emotionally incestuous moments between Anjali and him every single day- Shyam has become completely emasculated seeing he is a third wheel and that has taken care of any threat to Anjali from any other woman- remember there is no Khushi here

There will be Maami and Mama moments only -No khushi so ergo no Payal

Lots of Bromance between Arnav and Akaash ( No payal)

Highlight of each and every episode (as there is no Khushi to spoil the party) -Everyday routine of ASR โ€“ arise exercise eat work at office/ work at home sleep  then ariseโ€ฆ a virtual groundhog track the only difference the day and date does change

We will all be privy to designer casual wear worn by ASR as he gets up every day one for each day of the week- sponsors will make a beeline

While wearing the latest in jogging suits he will give health bytes on how to maintain a sound mind and body all the while running so another highlight will be the sweat dripping and making many swoon in ecstasy.

We will get to know the latest in IT technology since he loves his blue tooth and cell phone- so every time there is a launch of a new product we get to see him use it as an endorsement

He loves using his laptop so every time a new I pad is launched or a new tablet we see him using it as he busily works by the pool side by his bed side on the coffee table โ€“ the myriad working angles of ASR ready for upload

Others will chat around the dining table while he will sport a perpetual hound dog look- except when his Di talks. His impatient rolling of the eyes and arch of the eyebrows will make many squirm with delight

There will be a book segment every couple of nights with him doing a soliloquy on what he had read and understood and then a shot of him retiring to bed. Everyone can buy the book online at the SP site

There will be Lavanya but only when convenient and never in his life constantly - No Khushi ergo no compulsion to prove a point and she will be brought out whenever there is a party or he has the need but again no one will mind here since he is not at all into her in any way so no bickering no snickering and no jealousy

See what a difference this show will make and how much peace will reign in the forum!๐Ÿ˜Š

As for Khushi I see her in a new show managing her fathers sweetshop while doling out sweet advise to one and all and constantly being surrounded by people who really like being near her because of her inner spark and yes she will attract the attention of men not because she is beautiful or easy on the eyes but because of her warm nature. Her show will deal with a middle class girl's angst and will show how even if life gives you lemons how to make lemon jalebi sandesh and jamun โ€“ a great show for one and all. Thankfully the forum will be different and again peace will reign๐Ÿ˜Š

I am not particularly a fan of just one character but watch for both but hell sometimes the bias makes me also go lopsided out of sheer cussedness๐Ÿ˜‰ You made a very powerful comment โ€“ even the viewers seemed to have abandoned her and I really am one hundred percent behind you on that. Eveline I have always felt that SI has always been shortchanged in her portrayal of Khushi and as a result ended up being on the receiving end of many silly ASRoholics rants. Many don't get it that the reason why ASR shines so much is she allows him to retain the dignity of that role by taking on the less than stellar dialogues and farcical multidimensional parts to keep the serial going through the days weeks and months. What a waste of a powerhouse of a talent and an infinitely superior actor.

Thank you for this very poignant post

ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

What an absolutely soul searching and heart wrenching post I had lump when I read what you wrote. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘I have been sort of feeling lackadaisical over the serial over the last couple of weeks and watch what I want while fast forwarding what I don't want to see. I did not do that yesterday๐Ÿ˜Š

For all her bravado histrionics and putting on a happy face, that mask slipped yesterday and the real KKG yearning and desiring to be wanted by some one especially him came out. Everyone is engrossed about feeling sorry for Arnav and his past that they forget she too has an equally tragic past all the more so being terribly young and a girl to boot so you can imagine the kind of taunts and abuse she must have endured growing up as an unwanted baggage The only saving grace being that an step uncle and step daughter became as good as her real father and real sister. I have loved the way that bond was portrayed and maintained till date anyway not to digress from the subject but many posts were all about his pain and how wonderful it was that she was not there. I can bet my last rupee when the whole redemption bit starts there will be an official period of deep 24/7mourning in the forum and she will be on the receiving end of all their frustrations and anger. Already some posts have come up dreading that day and it made me wonder how blind some people are for as long as the guy is absurdly hot then everything is kosher. They want her to seek his forgiveness but he should not lose his arrogance by forgiving Go figure! Makes me wonder what serious issues they must be evading in life

There were some catty comments yesterday about how they wish they would only show ASR in all upcoming episodes and nothing more so I had an epiphany- a fantastic new idea to increase ratings change TRPS and bring out a whole new concept in entertainment and change IPKKND forever

There will be plenty of emotionally incestuous moments between Anjali and him every single day- Shyam has become completely emasculated seeing he is a third wheel and that has taken care of any threat to Anjali from any other woman- remember there is no Khushi here

Highlight of each and every episode (as there is no Khushi to spoil the party) -Everyday routine of ASR ' arise exercise eat work at office/ work at home sleep  then arise' a virtual groundhog track the only difference the day and date does change

We will all be privy to designer casual wear worn by ASR as he gets up every day one for each day of the week- sponsors will make a beeline

While wearing the latest in jogging suits he will give health bytes on how to maintain a sound mind and body all the while running so another highlight will be the sweat dripping and making many swoon in ecstasy.

We will get to know the latest in IT technology since he loves his blue tooth and cell phone- so every time there is a launch of a new product we get to see him use it as an endorsement

He loves using his laptop so every time a new I pad is launched or a new tablet we see him using it as he busily works by the pool side by his bed side on the coffee table ' the myriad working angles of ASR ready for upload

Others will chat around the dining table while he will sport a perpetual hound dog look- except when his Di talks. His impatient rolling of the eyes and arch of the eyebrows will make many squirm with delight

There will be a book segment every couple of nights with him doing a soliloquy on what he had read and understood and then a shot of him retiring to bed. Everyone can buy the book online at the SP site

There will be Lavanya but only when convenient and never in his life constantly - No Khushi ergo no compulsion to prove a point and she will be brought out whenever there is a party or he has the need but again no one will mind here since he is not at all into her in any way so no bickering no snickering and no jealousy

See what a difference this show will make and how much peace will reign in the forum!๐Ÿ˜Š

As for Khushi I see her in a new show managing her fathers sweetshop while doling out sweet advise to one and all and constantly being surrounded by people who really like being near her because of her inner spark and yes she will attract the attention of men not because she is beautiful or easy on the eyes but because of her warm nature. Her show will deal with a middle class girl's angst and will show how even if life gives you lemons how to make lemon jalebi sandesh and jamun ' a great show for one and all. Thankfully the forum will be different and again peace will reign๐Ÿ˜Š

I am not particularly a fan of just one character but watch for both but hell sometimes the bias makes me also go lopsided out of sheer cussedness๐Ÿ˜‰ You made a very powerful comment ' even the viewers seemed to have abandoned her and I really am one hundred percent behind you on that. Eveline I have always felt that SI has always been shortchanged in her portrayal of Khushi and as a result ended up being on the receiving end of many silly ASRoholics rants. Many don't get it that the reason why ASR shines so much is she allows him to retain the dignity of that role by taking on the less than stellar dialogues and farcical multidimensional parts to keep the serial going through the days weeks and months. What a waste of a powerhouse of a talent and an infinitely superior actor.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Highlight of each and every episode (as there is no Khushi to spoil the party) -Everyday routine of ASR ' arise exercise eat work at office/ work at home sleep  then arise' a virtual groundhog track the only difference the day and date does change

He loves using his laptop so every time a new I pad is launched or a new tablet we see him using it as he busily works by the pool side by his bed side on the coffee table ' the myriad working angles of ASR ready for upload

As for Khushi I see her in a new show managing her fathers sweetshop while doling out sweet advise to one and all and constantly being surrounded by people who really like being near her because of her inner spark and yes she will attract the attention of men not because she is beautiful or easy on the eyes but because of her warm nature. Her show will deal with a middle class girl's angst and will show how even if life gives you lemons how to make lemon jalebi sandesh and jamun ' a great show for one and all. Thankfully the forum will be different and again peace will reign๐Ÿ˜Š

I am not particularly a fan of just one character but watch for both but hell sometimes the bias makes me also go lopsided out of sheer cussedness๐Ÿ˜‰ You made a very powerful comment ' even the viewers seemed to have abandoned her and I really am one hundred percent behind you on that. Eveline I have always felt that SI has always been shortchanged in her portrayal of Khushi and as a result ended up being on the receiving end of many silly ASRoholics rants. Many don't get it that the reason why ASR shines so much is she allows him to retain the dignity of that role by taking on the less than stellar dialogues and farcical multidimensional parts to keep the serial going through the days weeks and months. What a waste of a powerhouse of a talent and an infinitely superior actor.

Swathi

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
dreamshereagain thumbnail
She was too good today. I think today's episode was absolutely representing future track when Khushi leaves him and he will get absolutely crazy to get glimpse of her smile.

Khushi in this serial is strong character than Arnav in term of trusting someone. She really wears her heart on her face which is nothing but pure. I am sure once Arnav will know this, he will be deep regression and she will walk our from RM. I like this silence treatment and Khushi's determination to make her every day a better day. 

CravingKhana thumbnail
@FLS
I have not watched the show but peeked into read Evies post...but happened upon your comments and I had to tell you this...Lackadasical and histrionics...my mothers favorite and most famous words...a constant of my teenage spar offs...you took me back in time...and when I read the rest of your comment it was mums voice in my head...(a compliment)

Your take on the sibling relationship was interesting...I love a close relationship and I have loved theirs but the dependency of it is bordering on obsession coloured by thier past it has the nature of being able to be poisonous.

Anjies complete disregard of blatant evidence takes me back to one of  Clive Evans stand ups (too rauchy to post here I suppose)...about how a women in a washing ad goes it takes out mud wine and blood stains from Hubbys clothes and then he questions the women...blood stains does that not raise any questions (in more colourful language )...
CravingKhana thumbnail
Hey Evie,
Again busy weekend but had to file in some work and was tempted so had to peek and then go and watch after reading your post (2nd time you have made me watch a feat in itself)...

A rule in our family and my mum says its been passed down thru generations aspecially among woman...to put up a face...It does not matter what is brewing but when you face the world you have your mask on...I fought against this as a childe and young teen ...but am slowly realising the value...of it and the strength of those women behind those masks...
I have always seen them as pleasant funloving and nurturing...always as caregivers...now as I dig deeper and hear theirs stories...books, history and movies no match...each one of them have been survivors and fighters and wear their battle scars with pride...yet look at the book and you will never imagine the depth...

thats how I have seen Khushi...her charactor is subject to sometimes contradictory charactorisation and sometimes shodily worked charcto board filled with inconcistancy..but when I remove these and straighten the lines I think the core charactor would easily fit into my family of women...

Lovely post Eve...Hope you are having yourself a wonderful Easter Break
jnsv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=FairyLiquidSoap]

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘u echoed my thoughts especially the red line sentences...