Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi...Poignant Dignity!! (Page 11)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4kdrama

So true. Sanaya Irani did  an awesome job today in showing the pain khushi felt with sooo much dignity.

But we di know that we are getting some comedy monday. I hope it is kept to a minimum.
I know my khushi..and i know that no amount of tears pull her down...tomorrow she will laugh and make other laught out loud..thats her..and thats what i love about her...if u love khushi ...u have to be preapared for her crazy antics...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

momof2_IPKKNDSIZZZLERkooltoad

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

i agree with you . today was the first time i had tears  for Kh character ,the one sentence she tells her self that how can he shower so much love for his sister & shows hate towards her i was in tears.. It was so well potrayed by SI Clap 
this show would not be what it is without...sanaya...or for that matter barun..these two bring them to life...speechless...ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooltoad

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilkrup4u

Wow. Your post really touched me. You have it bang on!  
thanks..Smile
roumi Senior Member
roumi
roumi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
hmmm that was soo touching eveline..gosh i felt like crying..poor kkgsr..Cry but when arnaav will knw the truth he gonna regret lotsss...
i loved today epi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDcrazyeveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roumi

hmmm that was soo touching eveline..gosh i felt like crying..poor kkgsr..Cry but when arnaav will knw the truth he gonna regret lotsss...
i loved today epi..
yes...he is gonna regret..we all know that..and pray for that...and i loved today...for me this show works...ShockedLOLLOLLOL

Edited by eveline - 06 April 2012 at 11:00am

roumi

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
what a lovely post eveline...

i cried! and i loved today's episode...

khushi's pain that why he is so different  in his behaviour towards his di and herself, khushi's silence, arnav's taunts(though out of anger that she is not talking) and indifference, arnav saying u've made my life a living hell in this room and khushi's reaction, monologue that he doesn't want to see her face... it choked me...
and then it was arnav's turn and i felt for him too that although he says so many things to her yet he has unknowingly allowed her to make a mark in his life and has now subconsciously accepted her as a part of his life, her absence pinches him, whatever he does he thinks of her, the so many things in the room reminds him of her and he misses her more and more, how he misses her and then tlies to himself that its good only, the best part-"aaj bhi khushi poore din nahi dikhi", and how he wants to ask about her whereabouts but restrains himself...
felt like he shud just find her and give her a tight hug... both of them need it badly... and then i can hv tears of happiness in my eyes... Smile

hope asr understands her and loves her in the way she desreves to be loved...

SIZZZLER

roumi Senior Member
roumi
roumi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by roumi

i loved today epi..
yes...he is gonna regret..we all know that..and pray for that...and i loved today...for me this show works...LOL
for me too..whatever goes on in this show am gonna watch it till the end..Wink
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hi Eveline Smile Hope you are keeping well. Caught up on all episodes now and must say today's was the best.. I hope CVs will continue to show Khushi giving ASR the cold shoulder ... this is the treatment what works best on him... he may yell at her and loathe her but he cannot spend a day without seeing her...

Yes, that very statement brought a tear to my eye too... Cry Another good thing I noticed about the last  episode was that the CVs managed to show 2 days in 1 day... a feat that was never seen before... LOL if they continue at this rate, they will complete the remaining 4 months in no time... LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95SanzBarbie

Go to top