Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punkin22 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Eveline, fabulous post.  With your words we feel her pain and witness her heart breaking another inch.  Sanaya did a beautiful job today.  I  loved every second today.  What will finally cause her heart to break into 2 pieces completely?  That day is coming, then we at IF will also have broken hearts for her.  Thank you dear.
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Roop123

Today i had tears in my eyes...Khushi made me cry with her today..Brilliant perfomance by SI
You know more he hurts her more is going he is going to repent and i can't for him beg for forgiveness..

i cried too...Sanaya is one of the best actresses on telly right now..now doubt about that...yes...when he gets around to it..he will make her the most special person in the world...waiting for that day with bated breath...๐Ÿ˜‰
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

it was really sad episode..

I cried!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

dont worry...look around u..u have plenty of company...๐Ÿ˜ญ
DiamondLife thumbnail
Eveline:
Can u please tell me what exactly in hindi..Arnav told Khushi while he was getting ready for the office???

Thanks in advance
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: newgal

It was a super episode today.. and the superb acting by both the leads.. 

And you have portrayed Khushi's feelings beautifully eveline. 

Her silence, was poignant .. it spoke volumes than all her angry outbursts put together. It got to the man much more than her fiery fights. He didn't hear her the words spouting of her mouth.. but he heard her when she didn't speak..

Sanaya's acting was superb. Her feeling low when she sees him being so very concerned for his di.. her tearing up when he tells her crossly that its good that she isn't speaking to him.. all those little darts to her heart.. she expressed it so beautifully. 

After watching last few episodes.. I was so wishing that she would do exactly what she did today.. being quiet.. staying out of his way .. 'cos that would hurt a person more.. and I was so happy when i saw her giving him the silent-treatment.. 

All in all a gr8 episode.

he is finally understanding her silence i hope...like she understood his...for both of them its better if they just shut up..๐Ÿ˜†..that way they hurt less...and feel more and understand more...she is a fun loving..but a very self respecting character...so she will not give up easy...like she did not give up easily with arnav...she tried everything to get an answer..now that she knows the futility of it...she does what she thinks is best for both of them..
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Eveline:

Can u please tell me what exactly in hindi..Arnav told Khushi while he was getting ready for the office???

Thanks in advance

i wil have to go back and check...coz the site i was watching it from...skipped some dialouges...but lemme go back..๐Ÿ˜†
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Punkin22

Thank you Eveline, fabulous post.  With your words we feel her pain and witness her heart breaking another inch.  Sanaya did a beautiful job today.  I  loved every second today.  What will finally cause her heart to break into 2 pieces completely?  That day is coming, then we at IF will also have broken hearts for her.  Thank you dear.

thank u...but my words are kind of insufficient in the face of her expressions...so heartbreakingly beautiful...๐Ÿ˜ญ
arnavnkushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
touchy...but its ok kushi the day he finds out the truth is the day...his love is overwhemling๐Ÿ˜
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: barun2297

well said, khushi was great 2dai!

for me she always is..whether this๐Ÿ˜†, or this...๐Ÿ˜ญ
appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW AWESOME POST. KUSHI IS DEFINETLY SO MUCH HURT FROM TIS FYT. WER TEARS WEN SHE SAID THT.