Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Would you ever fall for a man IF (Page 8)

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

In real life - Yes! First I would like to correct you and then I will give my reasoning regarding why I have said Yes.

Arnav does not place Khushi under everyone else, he does not show his feelings. If he placed Khushi under everyone else then -
a) When the office staff called Khushi 'bhabhi', why did he ask them to call her 'Maam?' He should not have cared for her respect.
b) Why did he place his hand under Khushi's head when it was about to fall (when they were sleeping on the chaise longue)? He should have let her head fall because he was sleeping uncomfortably so he should have made Khushi sleep uncomfortably too.
c) Why did he go on the stage to perform with Khushi? He should have left her there to get humiliated.
d) Why did he only ask Khushi where she was, when Anjali was also not present during the award ceremony? He should have asked Anjali, why did he show his concern for Khushi?
e) Why is Arnav worried about Khushi more than his Di, when both of them are not present in the house. He should have cared more for his Di, who cares if Khushi is there or not.
Even in a misconception, he is placing her above everyone else indirectly. Then, we can very well imagine where he will place her when the misunderstanding is cleared. After all this, do you still think he places her below everyone else?
Arnav loves his family a lot and so do I. Even if he is a ruthless, arrogant young man - that is from the outside; however, from the inside he is a very sympathetic and compassionate young man. He is modish, classy and very disciplined in his day to day life - just like me, he prefers to talk less; however, when he says something (even if it is one word), it has a lot of depth and weight. In fact, my entire character is like Arnav Singh Raizada. Therefore, definitely I would prefer a man like him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angellovergirltrina2010

rina25 Goldie
rina25
rina25

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
yes, if i know him well u know if he is rude that dosent me he is not love able, but in hidden way he takes care of everyone i would fall for a man like ASR without second though 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I have a question to IF members
. Would you ever fall for a person like Arnav in real life considering this that he would always put someone else(sister,mom,dad anybody)over you all your life no matter what?

P.S.Now maybe the person is as handsome and rich as ASR.Answer based on this please

I fell in love with and married a person who had deep relationship with not only his family but his friends. When we were dating, he always gave priority to others. When somebody is in need, he just has to help- mostly at the expense of our little plans. But I always liked it and it is this trait that attracted me to him- in the hope that one day, I will  be in the list of his top priorities. To this date (10 years), he has not changed. Now it is no more fun-  I always make fun of him saying "you are a best friend, neighbor, son and brother- but not a very good husband and father"
Coming to the point -my advice to all those who answered YES- "The no matter what" in Trina's question matters most. We can hope that he will change and will give priority to us one day- that is fine... But if they remain the same "no matter what" - you are not going to love it!!!!!  As a wife, I can vouch to you that you would want your husband to give priority to you one day...
As for Khushi and Arnav- he may be head over heels in love with her- but she does not know that. If you imagine yourself  in her shoes, you will understand it. At this point she has no reason to beleive that he cares for her or will care for her ever...she does not know many things that we veiwers know...Inspite of that, she loves him and I really like her character for that. As someone said- love is blind... when you fall in love you really fall in love... that is why I still love my husband...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1angellovergirlSanzBarbietrina2010serialjunkie

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
No I don't think so 

trina2010

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I have a question to IF members
. Would you ever fall for a person like Arnav in real life considering this that he would always put someone else(sister,mom,dad anybody)over you all your life no matter what?

P.S.Now maybe the person is as handsome and rich as ASR.Answer based on this please

Hi Trina... long time girl!

If you ask me, it is not upto your brain to decide if you want to fall for someone or not! Its a matter of the heart! that said, isn't this what love is... unconditional! selfless, not expecting anything in return?

Okay, now that the romantic in me already spoke, let me wake up my realist side... ok, up!

I would allow myself to fall for Arnav if I see that his heart is made of gold ( doesn't matter if he is rich or poor)... if he is capable of loving someone to that extent, I am sure he has more to offer his significant other. My ego is also big and I will believe that I will be able to make my presence felt in his life that I will become that person he puts infront of anyone else in the world... it may take time but its not impossible and worth the wait... because I know I'm worth it.
I hope it made sense...

trina2010

Arhilove_Bhavi Senior Member
Arhilove_Bhavi
Arhilove_Bhavi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Not being rude... And no justified reason but I prefer Arnav over Barun anyday :P

trina2010

anshi-raizada Senior Member
anshi-raizada
anshi-raizada

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
in real life...
i woulddd
he is handsome and i love him...
perhaps i sound mad but if i loved him then yes and Arnav loves Khushi and soon he will be
nice!
soo Yep i woulddd
:)

trina2010

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
cnt tell ...cuz u see love is sumthing unconditional and unpredictable..!!
if u have been destined with sumone then no matter wat u will end up in being with him..
no matter how much arrogant and egoistic that person is..ok so now coming back to reality
i think i might fall for him..cuz in deep down he really have a beautiful heart..plus i like dark ppl
and kinda keep to themselves..dun knw why but m attracted to these typ of ppl only..
so mine ans will be a "YES" for arnav..Smile

trina2010

Go to top