Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Would you ever fall for a man IF (Page 4)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
No. definitely not. But after marriage things like thi happens, especially with men

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

if i say yes will you believe me? Ermm
ok so i am saying yes and i have my reasons!

a person who will put me first in his life over shadowing all his past relation wont he put someone else over me? i really dont expect my life partner to put me above all! i want him to love me unconditionally.. his sister..mother..brother family will have their place and i have that much confidence that i will make my place stronger than any other with passing time.. at one point every man puts his wife at the first place only! wife needs to earn that with time! if i meet him today and say from tomorrow only i belong to you! you should forget all the other relation!! ha!! similarly if i ask that will you ever love your husband more that your mother? whom will you put first your mom or your husband? what will be your answer? will you forget all the years your mother sacrificed her little happiness for you for the man you met just some time ago!!

every man loves his wife above all!! thats come with passing time! you are expecting way too much if you want him forget everything so soon!

exactly! spoke my mind..If i come into his life and I am his top priority over the relationships that he has had for years, I dont think I would like it much..I would like his support and wouldnt want to see him go against me for his family but his family would want the same thing: for him not to go against them for me..I would like someone who can balance between the two and not pick sides..I am important but so is his family..and I don't have any insecurities that I have to be his top priority..If I feel secure only when I am his top priority, then I dont have much faith in that relationship now do I..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14trina2010shena07--Anna--_TheJoker-

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Trina this is an interesting question..
Well i know somebody like ASR in my real life.. someone who has success name fame money at a very young age.. someone who has his famous temper and believes that everyone here is for their own end... someone who has this much say that his words are never questioned... 
so almost lived with such a person, i wud say "NO"
These ppl are very difficult to live with.. they speak first in temper and regret later but in the short moment when they speak, it shatters a lot... They are possessive because they have the world and yet trust very few ppl and are very possessive about them.. Possessive to an extent where it gets annoying...If they put someone before u. there is a gud reason for it.. but they will love u a lot too but if someone comes before u, they will always do no matter what.,,, so my answer is no.. never!!

Edit
I wouldnt mind someone places his family before me,,,, Because that shows the value of relationships but someone like Arnav- NO

Edited by Lyraa99 - 06 April 2012 at 9:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura123kun2004mun3striix_zariahapplenpeachesSwaNia_2trina2010newmoon2011OmNaMaSteOm

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
No. Because husband and wife relationship is like partners. This relationship does not come as given since birth. It is more often than not, two people who meet and fall in love and chose to spend 30-40 years of their life together through thick and thin. I can't spend 30-40 years of my life with someone who always gives priority to someone else and expects me to give him priority above everyone else. Love and respect is a two-way street.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeachesSwaNia_2trina2010SanzBarbie

ravankhushi Senior Member
ravankhushi
ravankhushi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
but u have no choice if u really fall in love with him...since love s blind...u dont know when and y but by the time u realiz his cruility its too late u have already given ur heart to him so no choice

trina2010

_g_grace_ Groupbie
_g_grace_
_g_grace_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
yes !!! 
because his love is so strong  and pure even though he will only show it once or twice

trina2010

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shena07

Originally posted by arsh_sp

i have see so many men who put their wives in a slightly less place than their mums and sisters..it happens in many arranged marriages and it is only after some time that wife makes a place in their heart...but lets face it
its true..it happens in most household...in my case i hold a special place in my hus heart...he loves his family and cares for them but would never hurt me for them...he respects me a lot ...i am lucky to have a life partner who knows how to keep relationships healthy

exactly relations are something which grow with each day...Embarrassed happy for ya!!!wishing both of you a blissful life always!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010shena07

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
An interesting post and my answer would be yes!

Yes - I would be with a guy like Arnav and would not mind if he placed me second in the beginning of our relationship. I say that because - if he keeps me at first and over and above his family in the starting of our relationship - and forgoes them then I would personally never be able to trust that man! If he could leave his family of years for me and love me more than them - then he would do the same with me in some years.

Relationships develop over time - Trust is earned - love is earned - and that takes time - not one year or two years - but lot of time - just the term married or I love you is not enough - and that is why I can easily marry a guy like Arnav. 

If I consider the reel situation - the same thing is happening - Arnav Khushi equation is developing - they will begin to trust each other - understand each other and then will Arnav place Khushi over his family. At this particular moment he has NO reason too and I do not expect him to. He is right from where he stands.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angellovergirlthechaigirlarchanan14shena07..Apz..trina2010ragvir.fan

Go to top