Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Would you ever fall for a man IF (Page 12)

Bibliobibulus IF-Dazzler
Bibliobibulus
Bibliobibulus

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Nope.. Been there, done that, and have the scars to prove it.. Never again..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Its possible since you dont pick who you fall in love with...
And perhaps no woman will ever be more important to a man than his parents/sister/brother but I would need to be...wow this is a really hard question, I keep going back and forth in my answer because yes I would love it if I was the most important person in his life but realistically that may not happen and honestly he may not be the most important person in my life either (so it would be unfair to ask him of something I cant give him). 
So I have no idea how to answer your question. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010nyxx

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Maybe no. 
I don't mind if a person is arrogant, rude, angry, possessive... whatever.
But I won't be able to bear if he always places his sister, mother or his relative above me. 

Unless...
He is a super rich bast*rd and I get a right over his wealth. LOL
Maybe money will be the only thing that I may consider before falling for such a person.

trina2010

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Very Good Question! 
The answer for me is NO way!
Yeah we all love ASR to the Core but i dont think we would want a man that puts everything in the world first but his wife!

trina2010

mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Never
I could never love a man if hurts me the way Aranv has always hurt Khushi. And even if I did love him initially, I don't think my love for him will be able to survive all the pain and cutting remarks that Arnav has put Khushi through. Even the strongest of love would die in course of such a conduct.

But then again this is fiction, anything can happen here. And the sheer impracticality of it is what makes the story exciting. 'Cause in reality, no woman would withstand such behavior. And I'd actually suggest Khushi to approach an NGO and file complaints against both Arnav and Shyam for Mental and Physical harrassment. And trust me when I say that Arnav will face a more serious trial here, cuz he's the bigger offender. He'll have to do more time than Shyam.

My basic idea:

Khushi should have them both put behind bars, get a divorce, get a hefty sum of money as compensation and alimony, open up a nice catering business of her own, and settle down with a nice guy. Or settle down with ASR if he grovels enough and can manage to get back into her good books. May be then things may work out in his favour.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya4evertrina2010SanzBarbieSamiyaIPKKND

priyalovesyou Groupbie
priyalovesyou
priyalovesyou

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Yes..

ASR has been living with his sister since he was born, and most of it without parents, so of course a guy like him, would be super attached to his sister.. Think about it this way, If you had no parents and your brother or sister practically brought you up doing everything a parent would do, would you give them up for a guy you have only been in love with for the past year or so??? If yes then i'm sorry there's something seriously wrong with that.. If you pick someone who you have just started loving over someone you have loved all your life, then it just shows that relationships aren't of huge importance to you, and I wouldn't want to be with someone like that...

And it's not necessarily true that Arnav loves Khushi less than his di, imagine there was a fire and Khushi and Anjali were both stuck inside their house, do you guys really think it would be easy for him to pick who to save first?? I doubt he'd pick one over the other.. I think he just worries more about his di, than he does about Khushi...

Anyways my answer is yes I would be with someone like Arnav because if that person can stay loyal and devoted to his family then he would probably be the same with me..

trina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Maybe no.
I don't mind if a person is arrogant, rude, angry, possessive... whatever.
But I won't be able to bear if he always places his sister, mother or his relative above me.

Unless...
He is a super rich bast*rd and I get a right over his wealth.LOL
Maybe money will be the only thing that I may consider before falling for such a person.
Very honest answer really.
Here in IPK Arnav does not provide Khushi anything( well she sleeps in his room, eats there and stuff thats all) and he never cares whether she needs anything or not. Do you think it's fare?

SanzBarbiemolten_lava

jpatel IF-Dazzler
jpatel
jpatel

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Definatly NO in real life. He's too arrogant, hot headed and jumps to conclusions. He treats Khushi like crap, and I wouldn't stand for that!

trina2010SanzBarbie

Go to top