Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Paradize thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
only if his family loves me and trust me more than him only then yes...other wise NOOO find another girl plz ...lolz
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

Well said Anu . Yeah there's a point of course. But I said NO MATTER WHAT. What bothers me here is Arnav is NOT saying anything to Shyam because of his Di where he has witnessed many times Shyams advances towards Khushi. Not even another warning or a SLAP in private. No harsh words . Its Khushi who is getting everything.
I felt bad for her today.hopefully as you said in future he would love Khushi and prefer her over Anji if needed.

I agree with Anu here and Trina, you have a point too...but here is my logic...
If I find out that My husband and a close friend of me are supposed to handle a task for me and they goof up which makes me lose my temper... I will always first take it out on my husband! He protests it and says hello... you have your friend to blame as well, why just me? And I always end up saying, because honey, I married you... not my friend.
I think in Arnav's case, he knows Shyam is a bugger but he won't do any damage to him given Anj's pregnancy. And, I don't think he ever saw Shyam's advances towards Khushi... all he saw was half the conversation on Holi and the scene from yday where from the place he is standing, it looked like they were having a conversation and Shyam is smiling. Still Arnav has every reason to believe Khushi is in love with Shyam!
However, Arnav is in love with Khushi and he is more mad at her than Shyam... thats why he said, Khushi could have said no to going out with Shyam for meds, in today episode. He can always deal with Shyam after Anj delivers a baby and punish him but how will he deal with Khushi? He doesn't know... since he loves her and feels betryayed, he will want to cause her more hurt and it has nothing to do with Shyam...

Hope I made sense...

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well, I don't exactly belief in relationships and love but if I ever come accross a real life ASR, then a definite no! U can consider me a smaller female version of ASR so it'll be an ultimate collision if I ever come accross a person like that!
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Marybarton

I would, in fact it think I would insist on him loving his mother and sister. Here's why:

1. A man who doesn't love and show utter dedication to the woman who gave birth to him and to the woman who helped raise him (sister) cannot understand love enough to give it to someone who is not his blood connection. So that respect for women has to be ingrained in him for him to value me (another woman building a bond with him that is not already set).

2. I would put my mother and sibling ahead of him, so it only seems logical. I cannot be selfish and think he will put me first if I put him second.

3. I cannot compete with a mother, she gave birth to him and raised him for say 30 years. So she has 30 years on me. This is something a lot of wives have trouble with and only understand when they become mothers themselves. I am not trying to be preachy or advocating whiny mama's boys. I am saying, someone like Arnav who loves his family and respects them is a good guy in my book.

4. All that said, the mother and sister has to give me respect as the woman in his life. We all occupy different roles, so we don't have to compete. I think Khushi gets this.

5. Oh one more thing, about HIM as a person and getting along. I am really like Khushi in real life, but not as tolerant. I, Mary would probably scare him in real life. I have a bigger temper and I would make this tiger a kitten in no time. So I am not afraid of the arrogance or rudeness. I can top it and badger him into politeness.

I should add, the guy has to be worth the effort.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Nope.. Been there, done that, and have the scars to prove it.. Never again..
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Its possible since you dont pick who you fall in love with...
And perhaps no woman will ever be more important to a man than his parents/sister/brother but I would need to be...wow this is a really hard question, I keep going back and forth in my answer because yes I would love it if I was the most important person in his life but realistically that may not happen and honestly he may not be the most important person in my life either (so it would be unfair to ask him of something I cant give him). 
So I have no idea how to answer your question. 

molten_lava thumbnail
Maybe no. 
I don't mind if a person is arrogant, rude, angry, possessive... whatever.
But I won't be able to bear if he always places his sister, mother or his relative above me. 

Unless...
He is a super rich bast*rd and I get a right over his wealth. ðŸ˜†
Maybe money will be the only thing that I may consider before falling for such a person.
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very Good Question! 
The answer for me is NO way!
Yeah we all love ASR to the Core but i dont think we would want a man that puts everything in the world first but his wife!
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Never
I could never love a man if hurts me the way Aranv has always hurt Khushi. And even if I did love him initially, I don't think my love for him will be able to survive all the pain and cutting remarks that Arnav has put Khushi through. Even the strongest of love would die in course of such a conduct.

But then again this is fiction, anything can happen here. And the sheer impracticality of it is what makes the story exciting. 'Cause in reality, no woman would withstand such behavior. And I'd actually suggest Khushi to approach an NGO and file complaints against both Arnav and Shyam for Mental and Physical harrassment. And trust me when I say that Arnav will face a more serious trial here, cuz he's the bigger offender. He'll have to do more time than Shyam.

My basic idea:

Khushi should have them both put behind bars, get a divorce, get a hefty sum of money as compensation and alimony, open up a nice catering business of her own, and settle down with a nice guy. Or settle down with ASR if he grovels enough and can manage to get back into her good books. May be then things may work out in his favour.😉
priyalovesyou thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes..

ASR has been living with his sister since he was born, and most of it without parents, so of course a guy like him, would be super attached to his sister.. Think about it this way, If you had no parents and your brother or sister practically brought you up doing everything a parent would do, would you give them up for a guy you have only been in love with for the past year or so??? If yes then i'm sorry there's something seriously wrong with that.. If you pick someone who you have just started loving over someone you have loved all your life, then it just shows that relationships aren't of huge importance to you, and I wouldn't want to be with someone like that...

And it's not necessarily true that Arnav loves Khushi less than his di, imagine there was a fire and Khushi and Anjali were both stuck inside their house, do you guys really think it would be easy for him to pick who to save first?? I doubt he'd pick one over the other.. I think he just worries more about his di, than he does about Khushi...

Anyways my answer is yes I would be with someone like Arnav because if that person can stay loyal and devoted to his family then he would probably be the same with me..