Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Would you ever fall for a man IF - Page 8

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: barunroxx7

ASR is my fav fictional character..But what i dont understand is why you ppl think he choses Anjali over Khushi ?! Its not like he loves Khushi less..Its just in his eyes she is wrong and that is why this behaviour..Both of them dont trust each other...And comeon he is not only capable of giving pain ..He can also give people extreme happiness..

In real world i guess i wont fall in love with ASR even if he is handsome and all that..So for real its Barun and for reel its Arnav..

Well first I DO feel he prefers Anji more than Khushi . See that's the reason Shyam is allowed to roam free and even allowed to spend his money without any punishment. Now Arnav knows Shyam is guilty as well as Khushi right? But he is not saying him anything because his Di loves that creep where Khushi is getting all the ill treatments from him.
He warned Shyam to not come near Khushi but he did several times and Arnav saw everything. He kept mum about it because he is Arnav's dumbo Di s fav boy toy.
I don't think that's justified.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
And to answer the question...who knows who you fall for? :)

But to be completely with the question...it would be nice if you were included in that family he so loves and cares for and vice versa. :)
Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AngelTeen

Dude. What the hell.

I spit water on my laptop!😆

😆
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
few years ago i would have definitely said NO...but now, im kinda on the fence about it...my boyfriend right now puts his school, work and family over me...which i am totally fine with...even i do the same...i probably do it alot less cuz i live away from home, so my family only comes into the picture once a month, whereas he lives with his family...but i understand that, if i lived with my family i probably wouldnt be able to give him as much time as he gives me...so im grateful for that...

i duno, if we will be blessed enough to get married, but if we do...i duno if things will change then or not...perhaps they might...right now, even though we are boyfriend/girlfriend, there are many obstacles in the way for us to be there for eachother unconditionally...maybe, as husband and wife, when nothing else will be in the way, things might be different...i duno...but, being able to see how much he loves his family and friends right now has taught me alot about his personality...i would never want that to change...i myself would never want him to care less for them, whether it be me, or some other girl as his wife...if anything, i'd want it to be equal..i'd always be there for him whenever he needs to put his family first...but, i dont think i'd want him to care or love me any less either...
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
NO...NEVER Trina! People like Arnav are better in fictional stories only. Hope no one has to deal with a person like him in real life. 
awwwwwww thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi,good question I am married to a person like him,little tall,less rich,rest is same,oh yeah he remains in ASR state 24/7,so no arnav moment/s never ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
N12345N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Trina, I think:
ASR - NO F**KING WAY!!
Arnav - Depends, so maybe. Would know the answer if we got to see more of him in the show.
Barun - HELL YEAH!!! Would be the luckiest girl in the universe if that happened to me!! (So right now, Pashmeen is the luckiest)Edited by XlolnehalolX - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There is a point in everyone's marriage where their spouse chooses family over partner.  Isn't a matter of ALWAYS but it happens.  That's the truth about life.

And I don't think that when ASR is full out in love with Khushi that he will always put Anjali first.

Just my POV. 
Marybarton thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trina2010

I have a question to IF members

. Would you ever fall for a person like Arnav in real life considering this that he would always put someone else(sister,mom,dad anybody)over you all your life no matter what?

P.S.Now maybe the person is as handsome and rich as ASR.Answer based on this please

I would, in fact it think I would insist on him loving his mother and sister. Here's why:

1. A man who doesn't love and show utter dedication to the woman who gave birth to him and to the woman who helped raise him (sister) cannot understand love enough to give it to someone who is not his blood connection. So that respect for women has to be ingrained in him for him to value me (another woman building a bond with him that is not already set).

2. I would put my mother and sibling ahead of him, so it only seems logical. I cannot be selfish and think he will put me first if I put him second.

3. I cannot compete with a mother, she gave birth to him and raised him for say 30 years. So she has 30 years on me. This is something a lot of wives have trouble with and only understand when they become mothers themselves. I am not trying to be preachy or advocating whiny mama's boys. I am saying, someone like Arnav who loves his family and respects them is a good guy in my book.

4. All that said, the mother and sister has to give me respect as the woman in his life. We all occupy different roles, so we don't have to compete. I think Khushi gets this.

5. Oh one more thing, about HIM as a person and getting along. I am really like Khushi in real life, but not as tolerant. I, Mary would probably scare him in real life. I have a bigger temper and I would make this tiger a kitten in no time. So I am not afraid of the arrogance or rudeness. I can top it and badger him into politeness.

Edited by Marybarton - 12 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: momma1128

There is a point in everyone's marriage where their spouse chooses family over partner. Isn't a matter of ALWAYS but it happens. That's the truth about life.

And I don't think that when ASR is full out in love with Khushi that he will always put Anjali first.

Just my POV.

Well said Anu . Yeah there's a point of course. But I said NO MATTER WHAT. What bothers me here is Arnav is NOT saying anything to Shyam because of his Di where he has witnessed many times Shyams advances towards Khushi. Not even another warning or a SLAP in private. No harsh words . Its Khushi who is getting everything.
I felt bad for her today.hopefully as you said in future he would love Khushi and prefer her over Anji if needed.