Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kun2004mun thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 definitely a big NO

ofcourse a guy will put his family first and his wife after them, but a guy like ASR who is outright emotionally torturing Khushi for the sake of his DI is a big NO for any girl, I would not wish that fate on my enemy
Edited by kun2004mun - 12 years ago
chopsticks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes!
A person has both the sides, good and bad and if I can't accept somebody at his worst, I do not deserve him at his best. Arnav  aint just an egoistic personality, he loves his family a lot (as we all know, he does everything for the sake of their happiness). He is misbehaving with Khushi owing to that mis-understanding. If I wd hv been his life partner, I wd hv exposed Shyam long back. Now coming to dignity and self-respect, I know how to get it so it wont be a problem at all. ðŸ˜‰ 
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cant say...
i think i can but that person must be from his family otherwise it hurts...
Edited by ragvir.fan - 12 years ago
rima thumbnail
No. definitely not. But after marriage things like thi happens, especially with men
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

if i say yes will you believe me? 🤔
ok so i am saying yes and i have my reasons!

a person who will put me first in his life over shadowing all his past relation wont he put someone else over me? i really dont expect my life partner to put me above all! i want him to love me unconditionally.. his sister..mother..brother family will have their place and i have that much confidence that i will make my place stronger than any other with passing time.. at one point every man puts his wife at the first place only! wife needs to earn that with time! if i meet him today and say from tomorrow only i belong to you! you should forget all the other relation!! ha!! similarly if i ask that will you ever love your husband more that your mother? whom will you put first your mom or your husband? what will be your answer? will you forget all the years your mother sacrificed her little happiness for you for the man you met just some time ago!!

every man loves his wife above all!! thats come with passing time! you are expecting way too much if you want him forget everything so soon!

exactly! spoke my mind..If i come into his life and I am his top priority over the relationships that he has had for years, I dont think I would like it much..I would like his support and wouldnt want to see him go against me for his family but his family would want the same thing: for him not to go against them for me..I would like someone who can balance between the two and not pick sides..I am important but so is his family..and I don't have any insecurities that I have to be his top priority..If I feel secure only when I am his top priority, then I dont have much faith in that relationship now do I..
Addie07 thumbnail
Trina this is an interesting question..
Well i know somebody like ASR in my real life.. someone who has success name fame money at a very young age.. someone who has his famous temper and believes that everyone here is for their own end... someone who has this much say that his words are never questioned... 
so almost lived with such a person, i wud say "NO"
These ppl are very difficult to live with.. they speak first in temper and regret later but in the short moment when they speak, it shatters a lot... They are possessive because they have the world and yet trust very few ppl and are very possessive about them.. Possessive to an extent where it gets annoying...If they put someone before u. there is a gud reason for it.. but they will love u a lot too but if someone comes before u, they will always do no matter what.,,, so my answer is no.. never!!

Edit
I wouldnt mind someone places his family before me,,,, Because that shows the value of relationships but someone like Arnav- NO
Edited by Lyraa99 - 12 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
No. Because husband and wife relationship is like partners. This relationship does not come as given since birth. It is more often than not, two people who meet and fall in love and chose to spend 30-40 years of their life together through thick and thin. I can't spend 30-40 years of my life with someone who always gives priority to someone else and expects me to give him priority above everyone else. Love and respect is a two-way street.
ravankhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but u have no choice if u really fall in love with him...since love s blind...u dont know when and y but by the time u realiz his cruility its too late u have already given ur heart to him so no choice
_g_grace_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes !!! 
because his love is so strong  and pure even though he will only show it once or twice
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shena07

its true..it happens in most household...in my case i hold a special place in my hus heart...he loves his family and cares for them but would never hurt me for them...he respects me a lot ...i am lucky to have a life partner who knows how to keep relationships healthy

exactly relations are something which grow with each day...😳 happy for ya!!!wishing both of you a blissful life always!!!