Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU-6th Apr-Tum jo Aaye Zindagi mein .baat ban gayi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I liked the whole episode but Mohan-Nanhi and especially Nanhi's impersonation of Mohan took the cake today. Can never get enough of MN, can you?! Nanhi was simply adorable with her impersonation of Mohan's "Aye chavanni... Sun Naaa"LOL I had the same expression as Mohan when she did it and then I l started laughing out loud ROFL at her impersonation of mohan explaining her what Bhaang is...nanhi way!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL How freaking adorable are these two?!

the only thing I didn't like was the random "na bole tu na maine kuch kaha" in that scene with MM in front of Megha's house. It sounded weird. I like the original and authentic version. they should definitely avoid doing what they did today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-pennu-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-6th Apr-Tum jo Aaye Zindagi mein .baat ban gayi (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Awww i loved Mohans xplaination and gyaan and MN were adorable

.Snowfall.

IF-Addictz

.Snowfall.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Pooja.. I loved a lot lot lot lot lot .. today epi

Megha and mohan scenes at dhaba was awesome..Mohan calls her Megha and then calls her Mes Vyas.and When Megha says sorry. I should have trusted you. Mohan try get say something and control... apne emotions control kar varna beh jayega..lol

Mohan drops megha Motions her to move her strand of hair. Megha thanks mohan. Loved de ra na in BG. Wow!

Mohan-Nanhi scene was too cute She cutely imitated Renu and Mohan too.. Then Jiji and Megha scene was good

precape - Megha and Mohan are entering the office together, and a stunned Pratik looks on..Overall awesome epi making me...lol

Edited by suprabhatha - 06 April 2012 at 12:10pm

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Mohan's thoughts about stepping out with your goodness is similar to what amar told megha na? She remembered and said it to Jiji when she stepped out of her house looking for job. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 06 April 2012 at 11:57am

-Swetha--RD--RadhaMohan-

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
RD ... awesome title ... as usual ... Hug

Loved the epi ... looks like everything is back on track now ... 

Loved how Mohan took Megha for a cup of chai ... lets her recover from the day's horrific experience before going home ! And he gives her the necessary to courage & confidence to continue with her job ... he was almost being "Amar" today ... advising & encouraging Megha ...  And haan ... Mrs Vyas ne Megha ban gayi aaj ! Wink

NM scene super cute ...  and what a super-duper hug  ... 
 I was like awww ... 

Renu & MIL were their usual self ...

Loved how Jiji covered up the tear in Megha's sari ... she's  a rock of support for Megha ... glad Megha told Jiji everything ...

And precap was awesome ... MM face PraCreep  ... together ... heads held high ... Clap

Edited by rusha4003 - 06 April 2012 at 12:01pm

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pooja again for superfast update...and Nice title again...Seriously very good episode...with NO prateek and renu...all best combo together...MM, MN and MJ..except one MG may be on monday.This show is getiing better and better 

Edited by kuls11 - 06 April 2012 at 12:50pm

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Meghan scene were  very nice especially the way he gave the needed courage and support to her... Buwaji is soosweet she is the one who understood Megha very well...Embarrassed

the scene of the day was non other that Mohan Nahi scene...Big smile
Wow what a lovely and cute scene was that...ClapEmbarrassed
and that hug was soo adorable..Big smile simply loved it...Embarrassed

-Swetha-Silentsoul-RadhaMohan-

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for ur written update...some days NBT gets so interesting that i cant stop reading the written update during office hours Wink...bit of kaamchori for this wonderful serial called NBT...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.