Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Written Update 6th April 2012

Rams3697 Goldie
Rams3697
Rams3697

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Sanchi remains shocked as Indu comes back to apologize to her. Indu asks sanchi and her parents to forgive him for all his deeds and says that he has done all that to get his love...but now all this was of no use. Indu asks about pandit ji. Tarachand lies to Indu that Panditji is in the bathroom...indu says he will wait for him and ask him to forgive him...but tarachand says pandit ji will do yoga in bathroom...indu was embrassed listening to this...but says he will leave. Indu leaves Saanchi's house with tears in his eyes.

Sanchi thanks pandit ji and goes downstairs to leave him...there they will hv a talk about indu ...roop listens to them secretly and gets suspicious...after pandit ji left the place roop find a fake beard...and thinks there is something happening and she has to findout the whole thing.

Indu goes to his room asks his friends to cancel all the arrangements of his marriage. He will be in tears but his mother asks him to be quiet.Shukla calls indu and asks about his(indu's) marraige. Indu says everything that happened...shukla consoles him on oneside but feels happy that indu is not marrying sanchi. Shukla calls sadanand and radha and says about indu's marraige getting cancelled. Sadanand and radha are soo happy listening to this...and think now they can do anything to sanchi and they no fear of anybody.

Mehak and Sanchi are relieved as Indu and Prabal are out of their lives. While roop is thinking about the fake beard...abhimanyu comes there...roop asks him what's the matter  that he is soo happy...abhimanyu says that indu's marraige is cancelled...and says everything about pandit ji and his bhavishyavani.Roop finally findsout about the false beard which falls from Panditji's bag and threatens Saanchi to inform Indu about the drama. sanchi gets shocked.

Precap : Indu's mother feels very sad seeing her indu's situation...and she says that she will not go from there till her son will be totally fine.

Edited by ramya3697 - 06 April 2012 at 9:23am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1apa123laddoobcclNimmi.sweet_bhankisuki11Jay Deol_mahi_bluedreamz953nikhilageetl0veyFallen Angelsallu_lover

Nimmi. Senior Member

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Jay Deol Goldie
Jay Deol
Jay Deol

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

Now we will see priest disclosure in few months time and even that won't melt this dumbells sanchi's coldDeadDeadDeadDead cold heart.

I just hope that the tiwaris make dumbells and her parents life hellAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry now

Jay

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikesuki11Rams3697

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Ramya Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

Is it just me, or does anyone else really dislike Sanchi and her family after today's epi? Sanchi was such a b****, when Indu was apologising to them about everything. She didn't even accept his apology, just rudely asked why he was bothering to! Because he loves you Sanchi! I swear that girl is a complete and utter bloody fool!

One day she will realise the value of Indu's love and how wrong she was to spurn it. Ok fine I understand that she doesn't feel the same way back towards him, but to make a mockery of his love for her is disgusting. Also she harps on about how he disregards how she feels, but she's just as bad. She's worse as in fact, she was celebrating over his heartbreak and tears!

What has Indu actually ever done to you Sanchi?! Has he raped, molested, or ever beaten you?! Heck the boy has never even cursed you! Has he even ever threatened to do any of the above to you?!
No but he has 'threatened' to love you, and only you for the rest of his life. He has 'threatened' to let no one love you as much as he does. He has 'threatened' to allow no harm to ever come to you; in fact he will hunt down anyone who ever is even the cause of a single tear in your eyes. He has 'threatened' to let no one or anything come in between his love for you.  He has 'threatened' to never leave your side. He has 'threatened' to support you with your studies and career. He has 'threatened' that if you and he can't be together he will stay single for the rest of his life.
God Sanchi what a monster Indu is for 'threatening' you with all of the above, that boy should be hunted down and stoned to death in public, for all those 'filthy-minded' threats.

Ok I know Indu is no saint, he has done wrong with Sanchi, but most his wrongs were done unknowingly. For example his gift of an adult book or PDA of love where he still to this day hasn't understand why that humiliated her.
The worst things he has done is lock her in a classroom, and try and force her to say that she loves him. Still he had himself beaten by his gang for doing that, as he made her cry.
As for the 'mahek' incident well there I have no defence for him, expect the boy finally flipped with all the rejection. Plus the boy was just doing what he has been taught from childhood, 'leave no stone unturned to achieve your goal'.
But still Mr. 'will always be gunda' Indu Singh, has realised he has done wrong and gone in the midst of his grief over broken dreams, and heart to apologise to her, for everything. Too bad he is apologising to such a cold-hearted selfish b****!

I honestly can't wait for the day that the self-proclaimed Miss. Smartypants Sanchi, realises that in fact she is Miss. Freakin Dumb and getting Dumber by the Day Sanchi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.madanikeJay Deol

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
THanks for the update. I don't know if Sanchi and Indu will get married in future but I don't want Sanchi to marry Indu right now. I mean yeah he loves her and that's all should matter but she prefers something else in her life. Indu has right feelings but wrong way to express them. A lover who forces his love on his lady love is not a lover in my eyes. Instead what Indu should have done is change his way of expressing love and be all what Sanchi wants from her life-partner. I mean comeon, I am a student myself and I value my studies a lot. Sanchi is very young. What will happen if you go to college one day to take your test and a student cum politician threatens you to marry him or he will be at his worst?? Why would you marry him anyways? I pray that Indu  changes his way soon and they both get together!!
Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Thnx Ramya for the update!!
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update ramya wonderful episode.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index