Sweet Episode well mostly except...

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Todays episode was sweet (except mami payal ofcourse)Shyams part I disliked too but I guess thats there to create more MU between the couple, so we just have to bear that.
I ABSOUTELY HATED Arnav Anji scene today. I liked them together uptosome extent but now Anji is as irritating as Shyam(well more than him actually) and guess what its Arnav affection for her that makes me MAD. I dont know whenever I see Arnav being extra sweet to her I feel like ðŸ˜¡.
On top of that Khushi today felt bad that Arnav is soo indifferent as far as she is concerned. 
I hope Khushi gives him REAL HARD time when he wants her back. And by HARD TIMES I MEAN REAL REAL HARD.I want to see him suffer. (well I love Arnav but still)
Khushis silent treatment is fav but I hope she sticks to it this time and make sure he misses her like MAD. DO NOT FALL FOR HIM KHUSHI. He is always anxious when you are absent but not the other way around. 
Let him SPEND HIS QUALITY TIME WITH HIS DI. Anyway He said seeing you is a torture and he only married you because he had to.
Cvs please drag Khushis torture phase to Arnav some more. We dont mind REALLY😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i support the silent treatment completely
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Harshitha

i support the silent treatment completely

I hope so continues this along with staying away from him. Let him be with his Di .😡
I am tire of this di. Although I love their fight but as soon as this Di comes on screen I feel beyond angry.
lovekkg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

Todays episode was sweet (except mami payal ofcourse)Shyams part I disliked too but I guess thats there to create more MU between the couple, so we just have to bear that.

I ABSOUTELY HATED Arnav Anji scene today. I liked them together uptosome extent but now Anji is as irritating as Shyam(well more than him actually) and guess what its Arnav affection for her that makes me MAD. I dont know whenever I see Arnav being extra sweet to her I feel like ðŸ˜¡.
On top of that Khushi today felt bad that Arnav is soo indifferent as far as she is concerned. 
I hope Khushi gives him REAL HARD time when he wants her back. And by HARD TIMES I MEAN REAL REAL HARD.I want to see him suffer. (well I love Arnav but still)
Khushis silent treatment is fav but I hope she sticks to it this time and make sure he misses her like MAD. DO NOT FALL FOR HIM KHUSHI. He is always anxious when you are absent but not the other way around. 
Let him SPEND HIS QUALITY TIME WITH HIS DI. Anyway He said seeing you is a torture and he only married you because he had to.
Cvs please drag Khushis torture phase to Arnav some more. We dont mind REALLY😊

Totally agree.. These Arnav-Anjali are just getting on my nerves these days.. She wont die just because she felt a little dizzy dammit.. And when he thinks Khushi could have refused to go with Shyam, doesnt he know how adamant Anjali is? Honestly, Anjali needs to be smacked on her head, literally everyone is suffering because of her and for her.. Her chotte is torturing an innocent girl for her, when the truth comes out, I hope she goes wild on chotte for abusing a girl this way instead of going hyper on Khushi and refusing to live in the same place as her..

If and when Khushi leaves RM temporarily, I hope its because of her own unwillingness to stay there rather than Anji being the reason..
Edited by lovekkg - 12 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
I am an officail Anjali's hater...sorry guys..please dont take me wrong!!!
The day she will kick Shyam's butt..i will favor her!!!
mumz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yup, she should not waver...Give him the very ice cold treatment...If I would have been in her place, I would have given him that way back..

My hubby will vouch for that!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Actually when i was watching the Anjali/Arnav scene the thought that came to my head was that seeing him like that might help Khushi put the pieces together - Anjali is the only one who's happiness he would do anything for, yesterday he blurted out Khushi was ruining someone's life and he had to marry her. Only for Anjali would he do something so drastic, it should be getting clearer to Khushi over time that the only thing connecting her to Anjali coming in harms way is her secret about Shyam.

Did that make sense? It did in my head lolz! Overall i really enjoyed the episode, thought it was really well balanced and loved that he missed her even just a couple of days, imagine what he'll be like after the 6 months! 
DiamondLife thumbnail
Trina:
I also mentioned several time..
Only thing Khushi nneds to do for 6 months is:
Silent treatment to ASr and  walked out after 6 months..this will drive him insane..but our own Sanka Devi sant live without blabbering😆
DiamondLife thumbnail
I can take any kind of torture or episode from Cvs..but no touching khushi by Shyam..Its giving me heart attack, depression and everything..mood swing..
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

I am an officail Anjali's hater...sorry guys..please dont take me wrong!!!

The day she will kick Shyam's butt..i will favor her!!!

same here.. I detest AnJhali more than shyam.. Idle sitting on ass whole day, super-delusional, nosey, super-clingy and moping waterbucket woman who cant even bridle the lech of a husband,like AnJhali gives me irritation, just grits on my nerve ending..