Balika Vadhu

Precap-- A new turn or not!! (Page 9)

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani9

Originally posted by breezy

she had head injury and lost baby ?/ like seriously ???? ROFL OMG ye kya new medical miracle hai kya , he himself is doc na , wat was he doing in those 4.5 yrs and in intern days , sleeping Dead
I always had my doubts abt what kind off a doctor he is when he diagnosed heart attack without an ECG and that gauri operates on pelvis and removes a appendix...LOLLOLboth these nutters r quacks called RMP's in India who practice medicine...with no basis and background of medicne Dead

Really!!! WHen did this happen??ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parri814

Originally posted by sonali_dg

lol, this is limit seriously that he calls and blames A for his and G childs death, it would be comedy if he does that to please G , well he need strong dosage looks like the ones he had from his parents arent enough for him 

Jaya this exposes how gawaar Jagaya himself is , hez one unique Clown..

Isn't this reminiscent of his phone call to Anandi breaking off all ties with her?  Nothing unusual about this cowards behavior. In fact calling him a coward is an insult to cowards.  Unbelievable, history repeating itself.  No courage to speak directly, face to face.  He only knows how to blame telephonically.  When is this unique, lovey Dovey couple ever gonna take responsibility for their actions? WHEN??????

@ Red ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

LOL Can you tell how pissed off I am?  For the record, I loved your original topic and post Wink

Guy Fawkes Guy, Let the bugger die!!!!  ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgshivani9tiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
LOL

lol, this is limit seriously that he calls and blames A for his and G childs death, it would be comedy if he does that to please G , well he need strong dosage looks like the ones he had from his parents arent enough for him 

Jaya this exposes how gawaar Jagaya himself is , hez one unique Clown..

Isn't this reminiscent of his phone call to Anandi breaking off all ties with her?  Nothing unusual about this cowards behavior. In fact calling him a coward is an insult to cowards.  Unbelievable, history repeating itself.  No courage to speak directly, face to face.  He only knows how to blame telephonically.  When is this unique, lovey Dovey couple ever gonna take responsibility for their actions? WHEN??????

@ Red ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Can you tell how pissed off I am?  For the record, I loved your original topic and post Wink

Oh you did ?LOL But there are so many chughalkhor aunty's around you know Winkand Madari was feeling bad too Cry so I changed it LOLLOL

Picasso9shivani9tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
This guy never looks anyone in eye and talk he always use others , and as usual he had been saved by mata A for a long time he believes he can put any blame on her and see the happy face of his love G , looks like he pushed really hard , good for A 

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

she had head injury and lost baby ?/ like seriously ???? ROFL OMG ye kya new medical miracle hai kya , he himself is doc na , wat was he doing in those 4.5 yrs and in intern days , sleeping Dead
I always had my doubts abt what kind off a doctor he is when he diagnosed heart attack without an ECG and that gauri operates on pelvis and removes a appendix...LOLLOLboth these nutters r quacks called RMP's in India who practice medicine...with no basis and background of medicne Dead

Really!!! WHen did this happen??ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I cant say re, i watch this show very randomly...tht episode was enough for me to run away from this soap, but i kind of watch to see wht justice is being delivered outside the nonsense medical care they show..

sonali_dgtiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

wow , guess they are new era docs Wink

sonali_dgshivani9tiny15

woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Jagya's khopdi is khali. That's why anyone can put anything in his khali khopdi. And he will start dancing according to that person's tunes. And the very few times he tries to apply his own logic, his weak backbone does not support him too muchLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9sonali_dgswetha_chsamvi.shivani9khusi_*tiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
These arenot ordinary human being's they need to be given title's for their miracles specially in medical practices then LOL 

Swamy Jagya baba and Gaori mysamma  ROFL

shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top