Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tejasri

I think J sees Anandis cal in G cell..and just den G's mother brainwashed him..so may b he thinks dat anandi cald gouri n  distrbed her nd dat lead to the accident..so bluff master mister J will call poor A and shout like dat..but i hope dat G atleast now repents for her mistake... she and only SHE is reponsible for her loss of baby...deep down in her heart she knws dat...😕(atleast i feel dat she knws..)

yeah..that could be a possibility...
so i have to gather rotten tomatoes to throw at jagat then ...
lets c!😃
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

*putting ghee sakkar in jyo's mouth forcefully*😃

🤣hayy khushi😃...kaash woh dinn aaye toh pehle,jo khiloagi khaa loongi😛..hum mill ke laddo batenge agar woh shubh dinn aayaa🥳 Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OK saw the precap. Honestly dunno what to make of it. Gauri doesnt seem to be in a halaat where she is thinking about putting the blame on Anandi but then again I could be wrong. I certainly saw pain in her eyes. It wasnt her usual angry crying.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I watched only the precap scene and don't know what happened before. 

Jagya blaming anandi seemed very unconvincing and fake. I'm really not sure. Gauri seemed like she wanted to stop him for whatever reason. 

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think its okay to help them from a clinical perspective if they need financial help, since that is her nature...
but to get overly emotionally involved in their lives and make it into a threesome sort of a situation is not right for anandi and not good either.  It's almost like she is becoming a co-mother to that child and that is something quite irritating.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pjyo

[]🤣hayy khushi😃...kaash woh dinn aaye toh pehle,jo khiloagi khaa loongi😛..hum mill ke laddo batenge agar woh shubh dinn aayaa🥳

😆..pata nehin when that time will come...🤔
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

😡 Dont believe those crocodile tears 😡 Looser!! WHy didn't she die!!

I tell you folks, those were tears of happiness!!! "Mummmyyy meeellaaa jagya waaapasshh aagaya 😳"  tears!!😡

How can you say that?😲 The woman has just been in a serious accident and lost her baby!
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

How can you say that?😲 The woman has just been in a serious accident and lost her baby!

@ Green-- Using my keyboard 🤣🤣🤣
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

😆..pata nehin when that time will come...🤔

B+  khushi😆 Hum honge kaamyaab ekk dinn,mann mein hai vishvaas poora hai vishvaas....😍jaggu ki bajegi bandd  ekk dinn...😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL sonali, how immature is that a educated person is calling and blasting some one else , like she did kala jadu or wat so ever , stupidity