Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Precap-- A new turn or not!! (Page 16)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Srk, I know u always find some justification for or favourite, even from impossible situation. but u don't realise tht it dosnt convince people but amuse thm as if u r not arguing but just cracking jokes LOL LOL generally if any accident happens, people forget their differences and either visit or atleast show their sympathy. but as per ur logic a enemy sd call to bash for everything whenever he want. a enemy is tool to vent ur frustration. but whn u call to show ur sympathy its crime LOL LOL LOL if Anandi is last person whose sympathy G need thn G is also last person whose bak bak Anandi want to here. U r saying Anandi is sensible thts why she sd understand, means u r accepting G is not sensible LOL LOL and why everybody sd take theka to understand her. I mean u UV taken theka na, so if another person will apply for tht thekedari, he will be direct competitor for u LOL LOL LOL

LOL I dont think its very difficult to understand what im saying here its not a justification either Anandi called or Gauri did. Considering Gauri at the moment does not look in any position to dial a phone to shout I assumed Anandi called. Anandi knows precisely what Gauri thinks about her and that her sympathies will be taken in the wrong way so why bother calling? I never said its any crimeLOL I have already said Gauri does not understand anything when it comes to AnandiLOL This situation is anything but normalLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvismile

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Srk, I know u always find some justification for or favourite, even from impossible situation. but u don't realise tht it dosnt convince people but amuse thm as if u r not arguing but just cracking jokes LOL LOL generally if any accident happens, people forget their differences and either visit or atleast show their sympathy. but as per ur logic a enemy sd call to bash for everything whenever he want. a enemy is tool to vent ur frustration. but whn u call to show ur sympathy its crime LOL LOL LOL if Anandi is last person whose sympathy G need thn G is also last person whose bak bak Anandi want to here. U r saying Anandi is sensible thts why she sd understand, means u r accepting G is not sensible LOL LOL and why everybody sd take theka to understand her. I mean u UV taken theka na, so if another person will apply for tht thekedari, he will be direct competitor for u LOL LOL LOL

LOL I dont think its very difficult to understand what im saying here its not a justification either Anandi called or Gauri did. Considering Gauri at the moment does not look in any position to dial a phone to shout I assumed Anandi called. Anandi knows precisely what Gauri thinks about her and that her sympathies will be taken in the wrong way so why bother calling? I never said its any crimeLOL I have already said Gauri does not understand anything when it comes to AnandiLOL This situation is anything but normalLOL
Dose it matter who call whom, will it change ur opinion and stance ??Wink i dont want to assume anything, but onething even i can say tht Gouri will not call, but its to see, wht se told to J abt accident. If Gouri cant understand anything, whn its come to Anandi, thn its her problem and not anyone else. if she can call Anandi for stupid reason and just to bash her, and u can find it very normal, thn if Anandi call her to show her sympathy in such tragedy, thn we dont find it abnormalLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.mQUIRKY333hooked

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Between some media channels which give one a hint as to what is to happen...the precap and guess work, I think now viewers are responding more to what may or may not happen and what the reasons are for the happenings...rather than what the CV's have planned for the serial...I think it is useless to 2nd guess and waste so much energy before the episode...what do you say Ankit???SmileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Between some media channels which give one a hint as to what is to happen...the precap and guess work, I think now viewers are responding more to what may or may not happen and what the reasons are for the happenings...rather than what the CV's have planned for the serial...I think it is useless to 2nd guess and waste so much energy before the episode...what do you say Ankit???SmileWink
Precaps r most of time misleading, u know we just do time pass here, so we start discussing for everythingLOLLOLLOL discussion is just a bahana for chating and interactingLOLLOL even CVs dont know their future plans and keep changing depending on various factorLOL

Edited by ankit111 - 08 April 2012 at 4:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dghooked

easyandbusy Senior Member
easyandbusy
easyandbusy

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

How dare that J shout at A  X-( .. he thinks he is very smart and people are at his disposal specially A.. oh God i really Hope Anandi shows him door this timeOuch , if he dare scream and blame her for anything Pinch.

And yes G is worried clearly that her reality can me out any moment !!! Angry

Thumbs Up

JClown

GOuch
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

Precaps r most of time misleading, u know we just do time pass here, so we start discussing for everythingLOLLOLLOL discussion is just a bahana for chating and interactingLOLLOL even CVs dont know their future plans and keep changing depending on various factorLOL

You are so right...I don't think even the CV's know what they are going to be writing about...I think they make it up as they go along with both eyes on the TRP machine...so mostly  they never look at what they are writing...WinkLOLLOLLOL
Drkhushbu Newbie
Drkhushbu
Drkhushbu

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
this would b d best thing to happen if jagiya is doing all dis natak 
just to plz gauri...n after dat he apologizes to anandi 4 wotever he has said
n make her understand n in return anandi says her all d truth of gauri 
n present her reality infront of jagiya...
jagiya should leave gauri  by sayng gauri as i left everything 4 u but u cldnt even 
leave ur ego,insecurity,arrogance,attitude n anger...
n should understand d fact dat he was a fool to accept gauri...
khair "der aaye durust aaye"

Go to top