India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Precap-- A new turn or not!! (Page 15)

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Why is everyone "assuming" that Anandi called Gawari ?
During the car drving scene before the accident Gawari called Anandi from her car 
Its Gawari's fault tht she called Anandi while driving.
As for the promo I havent seen it but from what I have read from WU it seems Jagya saw Anandi's name in Gawari's last call log and assumed tht Anandi had called Gawari to bash...although it was the other way round.
Anyways whatever may be the case he has no right to call up and bash Anandi...
I dont have sympathy with GAGA couple...they r responsible for their pathetic state...Why dont they leave Anandi alone and rot in their personal hell

Edited by niharika_n - 07 April 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedswetha_chsurabhi01tiny15

roma2011 Senior Member
roma2011
roma2011

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

looks like he took the phone out of Gauri's hands. I dont get it when Anandi knows that she is probably the last person to whom Gauri wants to speak to atm then why is she calling?

I really admire your effort . Kitna effort lagta hai Galat ko sahi prove karne maine. But you always have logical explanation for every blunder done by gauri and her good for nothing parents.Confused

Why to cry for pain of those people who never care for other's pain but intentionally hurt others.and that's makes them happy . Gauri and her parents falls in this category only . They also had a daughter but never cared for other's daughter .AngryCensored

I am very curious to know  how you will justify Pizza madam , if on Monday Gauri is shouting on Phone to Anandi that because of her she lost her child.LOLWink which will happen for sure because Gauri don't have guts and strength to take responsibility of her action and its reaction .she just know to blame others Angry

Edited by roma2011 - 07 April 2012 at 2:20pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuhookedswetha_chankit111Manasi_16Blukittensurabhi01tiny15LimitLessFan

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hooked

The cirucumstances are different atmLOL If Anandi is the one calling its probably to make a line of sympathy to Gauri. I merely assumed so because Gauri doesnt look in a fit state to call anyone to scream at themLOL Anandi is sensible she should understand when your enemy has had a miscarriage you do NOT call up to offer your sympathiesLOL

Same thing - I asked - how do you know Anandi called ? Currently J is blasting A on the phone. How do you know A called G ?

I guess when G called A to blast her coz her husband yelled at her - it was ok. But now that A knows G had an accident, it is not right for A to call up ? 

All this ASSUMING A CALLED G...!!

Hadd hai! Gauri, uski Mom and uske fans...Sabko sadbuddhi de bhagwan !!Confused

Well look at the situation. Gauri looks weak, she's crying buckets she is with Jogia in the room it certainly does not look as if Gauri dialled Anandi's number to scream at her. So from the look of things - especially when Jogia snatches the phone from Gauri's hands - it seems as though Anandi has made the call. In a normal situation sympathy calls are basic manners but in such situations I believe Anandi should have avoided knowing that the only thing the call would bring is more bittnerness and no such appreciation from the recipient

Hello?! Aren't you missing out a major obvious part sweety?Embarrassed Whatever happened to your criminal justice instincts!Shocked Dont disappoint me like this.Pinch

Gauri should be JAIIILLLEEEDDD!!!Angry 
Remember! Cellphone + Driving = CRIMINAL OFFENSE!Ouch

Plus she risked a poorer old bhaji wala's life.Cry What about him! CryAs were playing the assume assume game. I am going to assume he died. LOLROFL 

So Gauri JAIL going.. chakkiii peessiiingg and peesssiinnggg peessiiinnngg and peessiiinnggROFL ROFL ROFLROFL

Edited by sonali_dg - 07 April 2012 at 2:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuTumhareSanaMhookedswetha_chankit111surabhi01tiny15LimitLessFan

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
he he he he well said roma !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011tiny15

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
sonali yeh ek bahut badi baat hoti hai ki jis serial mein itna tension dikhaya jaata ho usme humour cre ate karna.sach mein  antara ankit aur tumhare humour ki wajah se serial dekhne ke baad jo tension hota hai woh chala jaata hai.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dghookedswetha_chankit111tiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by surabhi01

sonali yeh ek bahut badi baat hoti hai ki jis serial mein itna tension dikhaya jaata ho usme humour cre ate karna.sach mein  antara ankit aur tumhare humour ki wajah se serial dekhne ke baad jo tension hota hai woh chala jaata hai.

Hheehe Thanks Surabhi LOL waise jaise Ankit ne bola.. pura comedy circus hi hota hai forum pe.. bass samajhna hota hai... jaise criminal justice ke laws WinkROFL koi bhi situation mein.. valid hoti hai.. even newton's laws have exceptions but these uh -ah! No exception. 

The doosri aurat will be supported for murder, rape, stealing, genocide, feotocide and the lust oops, list continues EmbarrassedLOL Pehle bahut khoon khaulta tha negativity ka gun gaan sunte... but now you know how we feel? ROFL

Edited by sonali_dg - 07 April 2012 at 8:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111surabhi01tiny15

woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
yaar itne assumptions without even seeing the episode !!! Lets see the epi first, then we can discuss who called whom.
Please don't break your heads over what angle Gauri's hand was, what exactly was Anandi's voice modulation, what geometric coordinates show Gauri gave the phone to Jagat, what semantics in the dialogue gives the clue that it was Anandi who called for showing sympathy?ROFL Arrey wait and watch, then do you bashing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
yes jabse gauri sweet se aggressive girl hui hai tub se serial mein bahut jyaada tension badh gaya hai pur haan jub se maine pehli baar ankit ka gauri jub kehti hai ki hum dono ke beech kitni acchi understanding hai is pur jo ankit ne jo funny comment likha tha tub mujhe bahut mazaa aaya tha tub se main ankit post ki reguraly reader ho gayi hoon  aur sonali tumhara woh gabbar wala bhi bahut majedaar hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 07 April 2012 at 11:34pm

Go to top