Balika Vadhu

Precap-- A new turn or not!! (Page 13)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

just saw the new promo...Dead
</div>ehh...he is not pretending...he is actually shouting...
<div>how disgusting...

seems like he took the mobile from gauri's hand...Confused...not clear though...!

pity on me...even for the think that these two deserve a 2nd chance...!!Dead

such a big blow to them but still busy in blame game...DeadDeadDead...and anandi jaapDead

What exactly was shown in the new promo?

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I hope nothing anymore bad happens to gauri,she has gone through the biggest pain ,she is totaly broken right now,jagya i dnt think he is blaming anandi,he is doing it for a reason.hope we get something positive abt gauri,jagya.this situation is able to reduce complications ,nt to add.
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by khusi_*

just saw the new promo...Dead
</div>ehh...he is not pretending...he is actually shouting...
<div>how disgusting...

seems like he took the mobile from gauri's hand...Confused...not clear though...!

pity on me...even for the think that these two deserve a 2nd chance...!!Dead

such a big blow to them but still busy in blame game...DeadDeadDead...and anandi jaapDead

What exactly was shown in the new promo?
posted by nipun...
extended version of precap...
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

[
Khushi , J is filled with guilt and remorse. He genuinely feels that G is in this state because of him. He remained silent listening to her mom's rant! This shows how sorry he was. So, now being a jug-head, he would believe whatever G says...he had been constantly taking Anandi's side till now whenever G blamed her...but he might lose his cool at this crucial moment..he can't blame G, so he'll blast on anandi...Of all this , remember he's a Jug-Head?Tongue

I'm so happy that J is blaming Anandi!! How else would the truth come out? He would be sorry everytime he blames Anandi..and so will be sorry now...J is being sincere now and is silently taking the blame.. this makes me believe he truly loved his baby!!! so i'm waiting for that moment of revelation of truth!

When J comes to know G's drama, her challenge with Sumi, her secret warnings to anandi and her difference with BP..it might not effect him as much as this new  blame game on Anandi despite being solely responsible for killing her baby!

G has to take the responsibility and understand that she killed her baby...Else this truth about her calling to anandi has to remain a secret forever! Then only J-G fake marriage will stand. Truth cannot be hidden forever...so G has to change to keep up her marriage!
@bold...i felt that too... but whats the point of blaming anandi(if he is really doing that)...he cant blame gauri...fine...no point to blame anandi...he can keep silent...and the lines he used is just so Thumbs Down
i mean...the root problem of jag is same... the filpflop...sometime this side...sometime that side...not a trust worthy one...cant know what he will do next...insensible...Dead
something like...y gauri is injured...coz sky fell on her...and he believed it...!!
in crisis the true colors come out..this is the time...to prove themselves that some humanity  still left..but nah...same circle...Anandi...anandi...anandi...Dead

Edited by khusi_* - 07 April 2012 at 2:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.hookedsush_tiny15

niudixit Groupbie
niudixit
niudixit

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Angry Dont believe those crocodile tears Angry Looser!! WHy didn't she die!!

I tell you folks, those were tears of happiness!!! "Mummmyyy meeellaaa jagya waaapasshh aagaya Embarrassed"  tears!!Angry

i think the same thing LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgBlukitten

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
looks like he took the phone out of Gauri's hands. I dont get it when Anandi knows that she is probably the last person to whom Gauri wants to speak to atm then why is she calling?

Edited by SRKLuvr - 07 April 2012 at 3:23am
hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

looks like he took the phone out of Gauri's hands. I dont get it when Anandi knows that she is probably the last person to whom Gauri wants to speak to atm then why is she calling?
And you can tell that Anandi called Gauri from the precap ?
Wow !

If A shud understand that G doesn't like to talk to her - why does G not understand that A hates G's calls ? Why does everyone around G have to understand everything all the time except Gauri ? Is she the new age Cleopatra ?? 

Why did G call A by the way ? J is her husband, J ran away to his house, so why call A and scream at her ? Who is A to Gauri ? Why does G think A is answerable to her ? G can and should - ask questions only of Jagya. She has no rights over anyone else.

Mannerless twit ! Her mother has no manners and never taught any to her either. J touched her mother's feet, no ashirwaad - No khush raho, no bhagwan tumhara bhala kare - just scream and shout at him.

Anyone else, wud hv not let them touch their feet, if they didn't feel like blessing. But G and her mom are sickos !! Mannerless, shameless, brainless, gratitude-less, everything less.and now kid -less. GOOD - serves them right. This is what they deserve and I hope the doc says - no more can happen either. Seriously - enough of yelling at Anandi. There's a limit.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgsamvi.ankit111Manasi_16Blukittentiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
The cirucumstances are different atmLOL If Anandi is the one calling its probably to make a line of sympathy to Gauri. I merely assumed so because Gauri doesnt look in a fit state to call anyone to scream at themLOL Anandi is sensible she should understand when your enemy has had a miscarriage you do NOT call up to offer your sympathiesLOL

Edited by SRKLuvr - 07 April 2012 at 4:14am

Go to top