Precap-- A new turn or not!! (Page 11)

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Angry Dont believe those crocodile tears Angry Looser!! WHy didn't she die!!

I tell you folks, those were tears of happiness!!! "Mummmyyy meeellaaa jagya waaapasshh aagaya Embarrassed"  tears!!Angry

How can you say that?Shocked The woman has just been in a serious accident and lost her baby!

@ Green-- Using my keyboard 

LMFAO
ROFLROFL
Gosh sonali...only u can think of such an answer...ROFL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgankit111tiny15

stuti.. Senior Member
stuti..
stuti..

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Not sure what is the callousness reach of these Cvs. Else, having given that introspective scene bet'n Jagya and Anandi, at Bm's crisis, they may not venture painting Jaghead such a thick head- hardly a week over. Anandi defended him and then sent him back pointing out Gauri's pregnancy. He was apologising and confessing with a ring of honesty after a long time...That leaves a possibility ; he is pretending to rev up Gauri only...but then Cvs! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Jagya can't accept responsibility for a wrong - whether deserved or not.

And Gauri and her mom blame him so he can't blame them back. So obviously he has to find a scapegoat na! Bechara - kya karega socho ?

But while I'm damn curious about Anandi and what she wants to say - can someone please slap Gauri's mom tightly atleast 10 times ? Bas mahri gudiya mhari gudiya ?? What about his family that they never even informed - let alone consulted ?

And she dare yell at J for his family's non-acceptance of her gudiya ? Why SHOULD they accept her ? They never brought her home - they owe her nothing. Yes, he brought her to his city home and he shud stand by her, but whyexpect him to make his family accept her ??

Morover - Jagya even today - respectfully bent and touched her feet. Does Gauri ever do that for his parents ? Is her mom even aware of ALL the other SACH that are as true as Gauri expecting J's child ?

The SACH is J had a wife who he wronged. The SACH is J's family continue to treat A as his wife and not G. The SACH is G has no legal rights as a wife. The SACH is G is too selfish, vain, proud, haughty and ill-mannered to ever get any acceptance from his family. The SACH is Gauri's mom failed miserably in teaching her daughter any self-control, and any sense of right n wrong and have always indulged her in whatever she wanted as Bhairon was sending enough funds to make their life easy. The SACH is these people are ungrateful, undeserving, uncapable of loving anyone but themselves and unfair.

And the ultimate SACH is Gauri now has no kid and hence no passport to force Jaitser into any sort of compromise. Serves G and her rotten parents RIGHT !! Am so glad this happened...God  - I am itching to slap that woman so hard !!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuSmitaCletusimLoveAddictNDDgirlsonali_dgPicasso9Jan50swetha_chsamvi.Manasi_16Blukittentiny15

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

I don't understand why people are thinking about divorce ,seeing A's reaction! It's not that she hasn't divorced him so far cause she wants him...or now she would divorce him cause she thought enough is enough!! A doesn't even take divorce as an issue!!! If these two losers go and ask for it, she would sign it then and there!!!

And coming to A's future, divorce is not imp for her at the moment...she has to first start thinking of some guy...and then think of Divorce after deciding to marry him!!! till then it's her security...If she divorces him right away, these two losers will be the happy souls...not Anandi!!! Now that her career is going in a positive way, i hope she soon finds some nice well mannered worthy guy.

The only bright side i see is, Anandi's reaction might be a threat to Gauri's mukhota. J might cme to now that G was the one who killed the baby...else he was being too guilty about her miscarriage...!

Dont ever go by G's tears and A's anger. Whenever  we thought G is repenting or feeling bad she emitted venom. And Anandi's anger is just a small tide not a tsunami. I am sure she herself feels bad after talking to jagya  "Oh my god! I shouldnt   have talked to jagya like that when he is already in so much pain." 

Edited by swetha_ch - 06 April 2012 at 8:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dghookedsamvi.sush_tiny15

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

Jagya can't accept responsibility for a wrong - whether deserved or not.

And Gauri and her mom blame him so he can't blame them back. So obviously he has to find a scapegoat na! Bechara - kya karega socho ?

But while I'm damn curious about Anandi and what she wants to say - can someone please slap Gauri's mom tightly atleast 10 times ? Bas mahri gudiya mhari gudiya ?? What about his family that they never even informed - let alone consulted ?

And she dare yell at J for his family's non-acceptance of her gudiya ? Why SHOULD they accept her ? They never brought her home - they owe her nothing. Yes, he brought her to his city home and he shud stand by her, but whyexpect him to make his family accept her ??

Morover - Jagya even today - respectfully bent and touched her feet. Does Gauri ever do that for his parents ? Is her mom even aware of ALL the other SACH that are as true as Gauri expecting J's child ?

The SACH is J had a wife who he wronged. The SACH is J's family continue to treat A as his wife and not G. The SACH is G has no legal rights as a wife. The SACH is G is too selfish, vain, proud, haughty and ill-mannered to ever get any acceptance from his family. The SACH is Gauri's mom failed miserably in teaching her daughter any self-control, and any sense of right n wrong and have always indulged her in whatever she wanted as Bhairon was sending enough funds to make their life easy. The SACH is these people are ungrateful, undeserving, uncapable of loving anyone but themselves and unfair.

And the ultimate SACH is Gauri now has no kid and hence no passport to force Jaitser into any sort of compromise. Serves G and her rotten parents RIGHT !! Am so glad this happened...God  - I am itching to slap that woman so hard !!!!

Hear hear!!!!  Count me in, in the slap fest.  That women's sense of entitlement seems so out of place for her status in life.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgMisseshaswetha_chsamvi.

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
just saw the new promo...Dead
</div>ehh...he is not pretending...he is actually shouting...
<div>how disgusting...

seems like he took the mobile from gauri's hand...Confused...not clear though...!

pity on me...even for the think that these two deserve a 2nd chance...!!Dead

such a big blow to them but still busy in blame game...DeadDeadDead...and anandi jaapDead

Edited by khusi_* - 06 April 2012 at 9:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababutiny15

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
This is interesting to see why Jagia blame to Anandiii I think he try to make Gauri happy but this time gauri blame to Jagia... 
Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Life is not easy for GandJ... A is well settled in life ..I mean financially..this poor couple living in a scrap house with a third hand car/...it is financial insecurity..G  always want to have a claim on singhs property...otherwise she does not need to go back again and again to Jetsar ...truely..if anandi gone...gauri will be accepted ..by everyone including you and me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blukittentiny15

Go to top