Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
These arenot ordinary human being's they need to be given title's for their miracles specially in medical practices then πŸ˜† 

Swamy Jagya baba and Gaori mysamma  πŸ€£
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

These arenot ordinary human being's they need to be given title's for their miracles specially in medical practices then πŸ˜† 

Swamy Jagya baba and Gaori mysamma  πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why is Anandi still living with her in laws. She should go back to her parents, then only J and G will stop bothering her. A is the only link for J to be in touch with his family. Without A no one in that haveli wants anything to do with J and G.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
seems I missed a lot of fun 😭 😭 BTW I just watched it and I m agree with Sonali, DONT FOOLED URSELF WITH CROCODILE TEARS OF GAWARI MADAM πŸ˜† πŸ˜† her reaction and action never match. even whn BM was falling, her reaction was like, she is feeling guilty, but next moment she started her usual yelling session. it hd happened so many times. so just wait and watch. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she will not disappoint us πŸ˜‰
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jan50

Why is Anandi still living with her in laws. She should go back to her parents, then only J and G will stop bothering her. A is the only link for J to be in touch with his family. Without A no one in that haveli wants anything to do with J and G.

she is more like an adopted daughter to her in laws than a bahu they have disowned their son for her so whats wrong if she stays with them...legally she is still his wife so she has every right to stay with her in laws infact its good...gawari can keep fuming for her so called haq all her life she'll never get it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by niharika_n - 12 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ye dono divine lovers Anandi ko akele kyun nahi chod dete.
instead of consoling each other they r calling up Anandi and blaming her...seems like they inform her of everythignthey do...
When they go to toilet also they'll call anandi to blame...there's no water in toilet...u must have done something πŸ˜†
Aise sacche premi to maine aaj tak nahi dekha...1st Gawari now JaGAYa is also blaming Anandi for no reason...
JaGAY is bin pendi ka lota so this is pretty much expected of him...why is he in khushfehmi tht Anandi wants him back ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I hope on monday Anandi really looses her cool...and shows him his real aukaat...even if she shouts louder than Gawari I wont mind..atleast then people will stop calling her doormat...according to people here one who shouts louder is bigger feminist
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†

Teree connections kiss din kaam avenge soniyo!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aur waise hum iss khel ke purane khiladi hai.. temporary hibernation pe the .. aaj full form mein aa gaye hai πŸ˜† Pura gang hota tho aur bhi mazaa aata.. bol ? 😊waise dhund ke dikha Kausa rule break kiya maine???πŸ˜† 

Hum laat bhi maarte hai aur jootha bhi nahi chodte πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

le mil gaya mods kaa dandaπŸ˜† aur likh bandarron kii prem kahaaniπŸ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

le mil gaya mods kaa dandaπŸ˜† aur likh bandarron kii prem kahaaniπŸ˜†

Chal tu ne tho confirm kar diya na bass πŸ˜† Kal parttyyy πŸ₯³
lehermalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Something is definitely fishy. There are 2 major possibilities

1. Jagya is bluffing
He's just shouting to make G happy, expecting A will take it like a cow and he'll explain it to her later, but to his surprise she shouts back!

2. Gauri is changing
Her expressions were weird, like she wanted J to stop...but I think she just needed some sleep and  wanted him to shout at A in another room!
Edited by lehermalhotra - 12 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@ Green-- Using my keyboard 

LMFAO
🀣🀣
Gosh sonali...only u can think of such an answer...🀣
🀣