Precap-- A new turn or not!! - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by intruderfast

paagal tu aaj kyaa pakaa ban hona chahti hain🀣

Teree connections kiss din kaam avenge soniyo!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aur waise hum iss khel ke purane khiladi hai.. temporary hibernation pe the .. aaj full form mein aa gaye hai πŸ˜† Pura gang hota tho aur bhi mazaa aata.. bol ? 😊waise dhund ke dikha Kausa rule break kiya maine???πŸ˜† 

Hum laat bhi maarte hai aur jootha bhi nahi chodte πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Edited by sonali_dg - 11 years ago
lol, this is limit seriously that he calls and blames A for his and G childs death, it would be comedy if he does that to please G , well he need strong dosage looks like the ones he had from his parents arent enough for him 
Originally posted by pjyo

🀣🀣🀣.. 🀣

🀣
Originally posted by -Perseus-

I don't understand why people are thinking about divorce ,seeing A's reaction! It's not that she hasn't divorced him so far cause she wants him...or now she would divorce him cause she thought enough is enough!! A doesn't even take divorce as an issue!!! If these two losers go and ask for it, she would sign it then and there!!!

And coming to A's future, divorce is not imp for her at the moment...she has to first start thinking of some guy...and then think of Divorce after deciding to marry him!!! till then it's her security...If she divorces him right away, these two losers will be the happy souls...not Anandi!!! Now that her career is going in a positive way, i hope she soon finds some nice well mannered worthy guy.

The only bright side i see is, Anandi's reaction might be a threat to Gauri's mukhota. J might cme to now that G was the one who killed the baby...else he was being too guilty about her miscarriage...!
anandi's lines and disgust on her face as per the precap is unexpected...so the next unexpected thing is the divorce...so thats the hopeπŸ˜†
from the precap...it is not clear...jag is pretending or actually shouting...gauri is uncomfortable or not...but at anandi's end...she should realise the fact that...if he can blame her for the miscarriage..he can harm her too...so it is best thing to get rid of him...
divorce will be very good for her too if she takes the 1st step ...that will be good for her political career...coz politician's personal life is always a hot topic..(marriage is an other thing..)

lets c how the episode exactly is...

Originally posted by breezy

lol, this is limit seriously that he calls and blames A for his and G childs death, it would be comedy if he does that to please G , well he need strong dosage looks like the ones he had from his parents arent enough for him 

Jaya this exposes how gawaar Jagaya himself is , hez one unique 🀑...could he not question tht doctor who treated G how she lost a child when she had a head injury instead of abdominal injury...instead of blaming A...πŸ₯±
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shivani9

Jaya this exposes how gawaar Jagaya himself is , hez one unique 🀑...could he not question tht doctor who treated G how she lost a child when she had a head injury instead of abdominal injury...instead of blaming A...πŸ₯±

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Exactly that was my doubt too!!! Some magic happened! πŸ˜† When she banged her head, how did that lead to abortion!
she had head injury and lost baby ?/ like seriously ???? πŸ€£ OMG ye kya new medical miracle hai kya , he himself is doc na , wat was he doing in those 4.5 yrs and in intern days , sleeping πŸ€’
Originally posted by sonali_dg

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Exactly that was my doubt too!!! Some magic happened! πŸ˜† When she banged her head, how did that lead to abortion!

I honestly wish she shud have died with a big internal bleed instead of tht baby, but tht pagal J will become a devdass so shayad thsi is a better option to open up the evilness of tht woman...
Originally posted by shivani9

Jaya this exposes how gawaar Jagaya himself is , hez one unique 🀑..

Isn't this reminiscent of his phone call to Anandi breaking off all ties with her?  Nothing unusual about this cowards behavior. In fact calling him a coward is an insult to cowards.  Unbelievable, history repeating itself.  No courage to speak directly, face to face.  He only knows how to blame telephonically.  When is this unique, lovey Dovey couple ever gonna take responsibility for their actions? WHEN??????
Originally posted by breezy

she had head injury and lost baby ?/ like seriously ???? πŸ€£ OMG ye kya new medical miracle hai kya , he himself is doc na , wat was he doing in those 4.5 yrs and in intern days , sleeping πŸ€’
I always had my doubts abt what kind off a doctor he is when he diagnosed heart attack without an ECG and that gauri operates on pelvis and removes a appendix...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†both these nutters r quacks called RMP's in India who practice medicine...with no basis and background of medicne πŸ€’