Precap-- A new turn or not!!

Posted: 12 years ago

😆OMG what a precap-

JA convo on phone..

Jag shouts at anandi in front of gauri...that anandi is responsible for all these,wants him back..he came to know anandi's reality...all blah blah..the way gauri used to say..(i feel like he is doing to make gauri happy)

Anandi lost her cool and shouts back...baas jagiya baas...and jagat is taken aback after hearing that...

And will this lead to a big misunderstanding between JA...will anandi cut all ties!! Too much to ask for I know...😆

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
That will be the best thing to happen. Let Anandi get over her love for Jagya---hope the new found voice makes Anandi move on and dump these two useless fellows from her life forever.🤢

But G seemed uncomfortable in J's screams---is she reforming?
Okay...in the first place, this means  that Gauri has not changed!!  She will instigate Jagya and this Jug-head..out of extreme Love and Faith on his Girlfriend decides to Blast on Anandi!!👎🏼
👎🏼
If Anandi remained silent, it would have lead to a misunderstanding, Khushi...now that she is not ready to take it anymore...i believe all the truth comes out..and J comes to know of G's MUKHOTA!!😃
Disgusting jagya showing his true self.He can never reform and as for gauri no words for her.
Still need to see the precap but am mightily pleased Anandi found her voice at last. 
Anandi seems angry enough to tell him that Gauri phoned her when the accident happened to stop them blaming her for the miscarriage but will she do it.

I think Anandi might tell Jagya that it you and your wife that keeps dragging me into it all this so fault lies with you pair.
Originally posted by woman11

That will be the best thing to happen. Let Anandi get over her love for Jagya---hope the new found voice makes Anandi move on and dump these two useless fellows from her life forever.🤢

But G seemed uncomfortable in J's screams---is she reforming?
😃...i am hoping for it...
but g is not uncomfortable at all ...i feel... she is crying but not uncomfortable...🥱

i hope something positive now happens

but i highly doubt if anandi jagya gauri triangle is over
and i didnt understand gauri's expression in the precap , they were very wierd, she looked slightly uncomfortable
one day of pachathavaa and jagya😡 back to shouting at anandi..but i was confused by gauris expression,it was like she wanted him to stop..🤔
I think Gauri is worried everything is going to come out now since Jagat is pushing it  by shouting at Anandi.