Aila - Mallu-Nidhi ke Dewane haila! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mohinee

I definitely think Sue will tell Mallu to forget Ashu and go along with Jagan since she seems so materialistic.😊

I wouldn't want Aditya to be dumped by Sue by any means since both of them are full on evil and kind of deserve each other.

Sue: Didi, yeh mard aise hote hai...is duniya mein tikne keliye hum auraton ko paise ko dekhna chahiye

Mal: But Sue, you were egging me till now for Ashu...what will he think...
Sue: Then fine didi..if you are not interested then I will go...

That settles the issue of Sue and Mallu in one shot...CVs are very intelligent

I know everyones fed up with CV's taking Rohan and butchering his character completely so I wont dwell on it.

But just some trivia for all of you.😛

Did you know KW is allergic to glycerin so his tears that you see are real?

Thanks Tanu sweetie as always.😳
sue will say didi baara saal intezaar karke kya mila aapko ashu toh nidhi se pyar karte hain
aap jagan se shadi kijiye jisne baara saal aapka ontezaar kiya
@Mudraswathi..yup..makin Sue goin behind the new guy will make Aditya single..then we have cvs intellegent brains workin again makin Aditya fall for Nidhi..lol..Edited by hellox - 11 years ago
Originally posted by hellox

@Mudraswathi..yup..makin Sue goin behin the new guy will make Aditya single..then we have cvs intellegent brains workin again makin Aditya fall for Nidhi..lol..

right ..yaar..your radar is aptly catching all hidden dangers
@Mudraswathi..imagine Aditya askin Nidhi for ginger tea..lol..im in ktlk fun show at present..Mallu shouts..nahin..yeh nahin ho sakta..Nidhi meri Bhabi..lol..everyone is seen running behind in this show but sadly trps are runnin away from the show..
Thanx Tanu for the update.
have yet to see the episode.
Will catch it in 11.30 repeat.
Was waiting to read ur opinion on it and then watch it.
Seems I should watch it so i will.
Thanx once again.
Originally posted by hellox

@Mudraswathi..imagine Aditya askin Nidhi for ginger tea..lol..im in ktlk fun show at present..Mallu shouts..nahin..yeh nahin ho sakta..Nidhi meri Bhabi..lol..everyone is seen running behind in this show but sadly trps are runnin away from the show..

@BLUE

pata nahi yaar...I have never seen this buddhu ever made a demand to either his sis or Sue.

Bechare DB and Baba have to seriously think about  Nidhi...why she is after middle aged men always..
It was a good epi..

Karan Wahi was simply AMAZING <3 Intense scenes r deffo his forte :) but I can't see my Rohan like this :(( Hope the CVS don't turn him all negative ..
@Mudraswathi..i wonder wat the cvs want to show..is it a love story ? Or women are good at evil moves or a younster like Nidhi with Medical and no job interest is good at break up..