Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stolen_Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Am repeatedly watching that scene...to see how Indira bina bole apne jasbaat jata rahi hai. How well Rishi tried to make the max use of her jijak and gussa abt khaana. Banda kaafi smart hai, he also wanted this HAK jathana on him which he loves and he very well knws tht his Makaan malkin ji alwys does this way. Hitlerish pyaar hi saahi, zabardasti mein hi saahi...un sab mein unka pyaar jalaktha hai.

and as stated by all of u here...it really looks like married couple scene
it reminded me of tht hopital scene, where Indira ne Rishi ko khaana kilaya
here...the most hilarious part was where Indira closed his open mouth...lol

bold:- nikhi..yes..that part was the most hilarious one in today epi..i'm juz thinking if this is juz a trailer of what v are about to get after they got married for real..πŸ˜†
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For All Who Missed The Cute Indira-Rishi Scene After A Very Long Time...I think After Hospital Episode We Get To See Such A Cute One... But Because Of Whom? Its Only Due To Inder Sharma Illness... He Doesnt deserve a Thanks But For Such Romantic Scene... Ek Baar Aur Bimaar Pad Ja...πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlV5OVfw4s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WTm-AWewVs[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Sachin- - 12 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Sachin-

For All Who Missed The Cute Indira-Rishi Scene After A Very Long Time...I think After Hospital Episode We Get To See Such A Cute One... But Because Of Whom? Its Only Due To Inder Sharma Illness... He Doesnt deserve a Thanks But For Such Romantic Scene... Ek Baar Aur Bimaar Pad Ja...πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlV5OVfw4s[/YOUTUBE]

🀣 yes sachin...inder ki bimaari bada faayda karti haiπŸ˜†
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cynthia-- Pls download Both & Make a one video of Indira-Rishi Scene. If There is  better quality available then cut from that video. 
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sachin-

Cynthia-- Pls download Both & Make a one video of Indira-Rishi Scene. If There is  better quality available then cut from that video. 

Sure Sachin i'm doing with HQ video πŸ˜‰
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
11 pm tak wait karna padega.

abhi 1 ghanta baki hai.
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

how lovely pta nae indu apni hitlergiri ko side py raky gai pora haq jamati h shrimatiji apny shriman par...
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shrimati ji apne shriman ji ko haq se dant rahi thi .. lovely epi ...radhe ko baksh do shruti ,ek wife already hai ..dusri nahi re ,inder sharma se bhi bura hal ho jayega
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just yesterday i was telling the Inshi scene was short, today we got a really long and cute one :) If Rishi's caring side is sweet, Hitler's caring side is so adorable.She looks and is so adorable in the scenes where she shows her care for others, especially for Ishaan and Rishi. The way she showed her rights on Rishi as if she was his wife was soo sweet. The cutest Hitler has her own way of showing her love for her Kiraayadar 😳. It was very sweet how Rishi was enjoying her care for him without showing it to her..lol.

@Kavitha...i think Rishi understood that she has forgiven him. Already yesterday when he smiled after she went with her phone, it seemed as if he got it. I think she really doesn't need to tell him verbally that she has already forgiven him, her actions are more than enough and i like it this way :P
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iolahardy

🀣 yes sachin...inder ki bimaari bada faayda karti haiπŸ˜†

inder sharma ki behoshi badi kam ki hai inshi k liyeπŸ˜‰