Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

An amazing episode!ts sweetness made me cry! (Page 4)

arshiipkkndluv IF-Dazzler
arshiipkkndluv
arshiipkkndluv

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
it was indeed a amazing ep...i had a smile on my face watchng the whole ep...felt bad for poor kushi,,,,her silent treatment is a best medicine for arnav,,,,,,loved the arnav's part where he missed khushi badly,,,i dont know how he will be reacting when she is gonna go out of his life after six months,,,i think cv's tdy just gave us hint of whts gonna happen in future,,,,in all a fantabulous epClap

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
when she will  go out of arnav life .he will break totally .isse bhi jyada bura haal hoga...he cant live without her even for 1 day... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najprincessunara

taklima_naj Senior Member
taklima_naj
taklima_naj

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
To be honest with you again I was crying watching khushis silence and Arnav's missing times.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

princess..he is right at his place..he still loves her inspite of her betrayal according to him!!!
Khushi needs to find out the reason why he is behaving like this..
I am glad that Cvs showed that she is gone fora  day ..he is missing her..thats what i wanted..

I said All 6 months ..khushi needs to do is silent treatment and walked away after 6 months..that will hit him very hard

true...he does love her unconditionally..just like she does..he thinks she has betrayed him in the worst possible manner, yet can he stop loving her? NO! he can't even think of stopping now cz loving her is so much a part of him as breathing is..
i also hope khushi goes in the silent treatment for the remainder of their marriage farce...he will feel the heat little by little..
the man who couldn't bear her silence for one will be lost if she continues this!

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

yeah,,,finally friday was a proper closure to the week..and when arnav knows the truth and then regrets...as we can see here..he misses her but doesn't show it out or ask anyone either...thats gonna be the case that time...he will hurt himself...!!!!! and forgiving himself is gonna be tough...awww episodes like this remind me y i fell in love with teh show !!!!!Smile

and yeah...he just cant bear khushi ignoring him or keeping quiet...he can just puts up a facade telling i dont care..but he does...!!!!!Smile

i know..it really was a beautiful closure and this weekend is going to be very peaceful and tranquil for my mind...
and oh i think u a correct on that..he will always keep his hurt in, won't show anyone how much her not being there is killing him..won;t ask anyone for help..and he himself will search for her..
aahh what a premonition in to the future..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subiscs

appu_arhi IF-Dazzler
appu_arhi
appu_arhi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
AH YA HE LIKES EVERYTHING SHE DOES BUT ASR HE IS. AWESOME EPI. LOVED IT TOTALY.

Go to top