Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

An amazing episode!ts sweetness made me cry! (Page 3)

PlovesArshi Senior Member
PlovesArshi
PlovesArshi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Me crying too...this was the best ever and i mean EVER! Thank You IPKKND team...love you guys...what a lovely weekend this is going to be...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Smita..arshiipkkndluv

ShyJi Senior Member
ShyJi
ShyJi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I m just speechless. Yesterday, i luved to hate him for his ruthless and blind jealousy and today my heart just went out for him. When he will come to know the truth & repent, it will really break our heartCry take a bow Mr. Sobti for such a beautiful portrayal of ArnavClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_naj..Smita..

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

seriously! i was like.. no matter how much you say or try you just cant hate her! he made me emotional.. but i was happy too!! felt bad for Khushi too.. hearing all the hated dialogues from the person she loves.. and the way she said.. di ke liye itna pyar aur fikr aur humare liye itni nafrat! i was really feeling like drag Arnav and made him hear those lines! LOL SaRun rock Embarrassed and CV"s too.. LOL

oh that is why it was as i said, sweet agony..its sheer sweetness was painful..khushi's silent acknowledgment to herself of how much she longs for a kind word, her love to be receprocaated by the man she loves..she made me feel heartbroken for her..

and when she was silent the way he said, good at least u r not talking and i have peace..felt so bad for her too..
and despite arnav being hurt, this is the best medicine to him...i'm so glad Khushi is doing this..hope she continues until he really knows what it feels.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najarshiipkkndluv..Smita..

starplus31 Goldie
starplus31
starplus31

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
havent seen the epi yet. was he not angry about her going with him then??
indy12 IF-Dazzler
indy12
indy12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

oh what a sweet and beautiful episode...the way they portrayed arnav's feelings..how he was missing Khushi..just beautifully shown..i was reminded once again why i fell in love with this show 8 months back...

i was thinking, when the truth comes out and Khushi goes out of Arnav's life for a small while he would be like this na? it would break all our hearts...

and u know, no other man has ever managed to make me feel as emotional as Arnav makes me feel...oh i just loved it...

I'm speachless after watching today's episode. Seriously I have to agree with you. It also reminded me why I fell in love with this show! It was Arnav's emotions! and totally Barun rocked it (no suprise, yet again). It was just amazing Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Smita..arshiipkkndluvprincessunara

junelily Senior Member
junelily
junelily

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Agree with everyone - today's episode was really wonderful!! Clap

It's so interesting to see how, as fans, we can *immediately* distinguish between a GOOD episode and a BAD episode. :)

Some of the things I loved today:
- The MU from yesterday about the medicine was immediately cleared! Got to see a tender brother-sister moment between Arnav and Anjali.
- Got to see Arnav's POV - after a reallly long time. We heard his voice-overs/thoughts. We desperately needed this.
- Got to see how much Arnav would miss Khushi if she was really truly gone from his life.
- Great choices in background music!!!! Really needed.
- Different direction choices. The shot of them at the top of the stairs was different. The mandir area is not used enough lately. Just small things, which make a huge difference.
- Arnav wearing the green shirt - which was new.
- The Salman Khan poster was back up!!!! :)
- Arnav reading a book!!!! hahaha... loved it. And, Arnav working seriously. Needed that too.

Honestly, the bottom line is that - as fans, we are willing to deal with a marriage track, or hatred track, or whatever. BUT, the way the track is presented makes a HUGE difference. It's the attention to detail that makes all the difference in the world.

So, CVs - take note - we ENJOYED today's episode. Continue on the path you started today.

Edited by Gemsal678 - 06 April 2012 at 9:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najstarplus31samsungtvarshiipkkndluv..Smita..

starplus31 Goldie
starplus31
starplus31

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gemsal678

Agree with everyone - today's episode was really wonderful!! Clap

It's so interesting to see how, as fans, we can *immediately* distinguish between a GOOD episode and a BAD episode. :)

Some of the things I loved today:
- The MU from yesterday about the medicine was immediately cleared! Got to see a tender brother-sister moment between Arnav and Anjali.
- Got to see Arnav's POV - after a reallly long time. We heard his voice-overs/thoughts. We desperately needed this.
- Got to see how much Arnav would miss Khushi if she was really truly gone from his life.
- Great choices in background music!!!! Really needed.
- Different direction choices. The shot of them at the top of the stairs was different. The mandir area is not used enough lately. Just small things, which make a huge difference.
- Arnav wearing the green shirt - which was new.
- The Salman Khan poster was back up!!!! :)
- Arnav reading a book!!!! hahaha... loved it. And, Arnav working seriously. Needed that too.

Honestly, the bottom line is that - as fans, we are willing to deal with a marriage track, or hatred track, or whatever. BUT, the way the track is presented makes a HUGE difference. It's the attention to detail that makes all the difference in the world.

So, CVs - take note - we ENJOYED today's episode. Continue on the path you started today.

agree with ur bottom line. whatever the track its gta be good and done well , so that even if it is dragging it doesnt look like it is
writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
what is it about him? his mere missing of Khushi moistens my eyes. what will happen to me when he is in his 'wild regret' phase??Ermm

Go to top