Hullabaloo Over Nothing - Unpredictability is Back - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
loved today's episode!!!!!!!!!! the way he missed her was very nice... story is moving forward...
I can take any thing but not this shyaam and Khushi scenses..
yaaa I love today epi..
and its really unpredictable...
if these thread scene happen any other show then it will become a big deal but here just nothing new come prakash brother gave it to Anjali...
I so dreamed about this tread...
and love today epi...
Originally posted by Shastradhari

yes..another unpredictablility coming up next week..kids😆

I can take anything anything but shyam touching khushi...😡

well I think most of the audience understood they were kids..lol..
Anjali sure deserves a round of applause for letting ARnav know the truth 👏👏 for once she dint rotten things further ... but even then Arnav is there thinking she dint deny going out wth him GOD SAVE THESE PEOPLE
Originally posted by labi

Most unpredictable and twisted CV's.Hatke 👏

Loved today's episode .There was a continuity and some great moves from Khushi.👍🏼

ya..good thing its not an Ekta serial or what we were predicting defo would have happened..
Originally posted by rukuswasthika

loved todays episode yaar

when they cleared all MU in first 5 mins..i was like oh no, more dragging!...but I enjoyed it..
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

seriously! it was fabulous! i guess i am being very emotional..!! it feels amazing to see that my one and only favorite show is back to the track now! i hope they maintain this! i am sure that now no more childish act from Khushi! loved her silence today..said a lot! :)

Well a little childish act by khushi is fine as that is in her character...i think our main problem is that when they focus on khushis immature behaviour, thats the only thing they show...they should mix it with some suspense, mystery or drama too..
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

One thing was predictable though... No Precap! 

lolz..last week only 2 epis had precaps..same thing this week..someone at SP is fond of drawing a straight vertical line on a graph..🤣
Originally posted by loveydovey

the episode was just perfect 😍 *sigh* just loved every single bit of it!! 

ya didnt even mind mami-payal scene as it was 1:30 mins long only as opposed to 10 mins long that they have shoved down our throats in the past..
Originally posted by sman

read updates..looks like a great episode..and yesterday how much did we debated :-)))))   love this show and the CVs..different than the shows where we can expect what will happen for next 15 days,,