Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

How Ahem felt due to Gopi's tears earlier???? (Page 2)

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
The replies of all of you Rupal, Harini and Munni have left me speechless!!!!!! I made this post with just a thought which was coming in my mind again and again. But never knew that it would get some of the most wonderful answers.SmileI wanted to revive those most beautiful memories of Gohem through this post and I am glad I did it.

Though we did not have Gohem today, this is just enough to feel their presence. And as Munni says, it is all Gopi and Ahem's fault that I logged in to give answers to these awesome posts.

I had no doubt that Ahem never hated her. He could never hate anyone I feel though. he hated his fate for being stuck up with the illiterate girl for he despised illiteracy as untouchability. She cried a lot many times and each time he looked irritated when in anger in earlier days. Had he hated her, he would have smirked or smiled, but no he used to look lost. So he never liked her crying but he gave his own reasons to not let her cry. But those three hugs made it very clear what he had in his mind for her. 

Rupal perfectly explained the inner feelings of Ahem when Gopi hugged him thrice and whole scenes played in front of my eyes. Thank you very much.Hug
Harini you clearly explained that her tears moved him a lot but how his character did not let him show it, how his mock anger or ego always came across. He was never emotional as you said and during yester's scene he perfectly portrayed his incapacity and helplessness at her tears and tried to console her in best ways that he could. Initially he looked little uncomfortable but by the end of the scene as he was wiping her tear, he looked absolutely calm and in control.
Munni you showed the base of their relation, their understanding, how his anger represents his love, how when she cries he knows no way other than to be angry and make her quiet. How when the barriers of his mind once came down, there was no looking back and he only could comfort her in the best ways that he knew.

I have cherished all the three hugs and they are so close to my heart. It's really difficult to choose which is the best of them. I have the same opinion that when he will hug her he will be in pain and will need her to console and comfort him. That would be a treat to watch and it would surely take sometime before we get to see that. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamunnihyderabadAish3003-neela-sandyukdoc4ever5centsDhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1

-neela- Goldie
-neela-
-neela-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruts18

I have cherished all the three hugs and they are so close to my heart. It's really difficult to choose which is the best of them. I have the same opinion that when he will hug her he will be in pain and will need her to console and comfort him. That would be a treat to watch and it would surely take sometime before we get to see that. 

You all really do blow me away Embarrassed
Each hug that has happened so far has had a different effect on Ahem and with each one, he has been able to see even more into Gopi's true nature. As mentioned above in bold, when the hug is initiated by Ahem first, he will surely need Gopi's comfort to reassure him that this is real and Gopi definitely has the same feelings for him as he has for her Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamunnihyderabadAish3003shruts18sandyuk5centsDhabu89Justlikethat1

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Shruts awesome postThumbs Up followed by wonderful replies. You surely know how to make thought provoking posts and elicit admiring responses Clap

I don't want to write on my fav subject now as am very sleepy. If I write anything it will be obtuseOuch 

All I know is...The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. As gold is tested in fire...love is perfected in PainCry

good night!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamunnihyderabadAish3003shruts18sandyukdoc4everDhabu89Justlikethat1

sadiltl Senior Member
sadiltl
sadiltl

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Post and equally woderful replies...now my version of what I think about Ahem...

I always felt that Ahem is a nice and kind man. Only that he is not a kind of person who expresses his feeling to the world. Like everybody he has some problems with certain things..here illiteracy. So, when he was made to marry a girl who is an illiterate, he despised..not the girl but the fate.  But, he would vent his anger on Gopi because she reminded him what he could have and what he has got.

I always felt that ahem wanted to work through his marriage. We observe this in few episodes after their marriage. I clearly remember, the night when gopi entered her room with all jewels along with koki. Koki scolded Gopi saying that she filled her son's ears. We can see how Ahem was disturbed by her tears. He clearly knows that there is no mistake of this girl. But he could not speak against his mom. He was affected by her tears for the first time. If not for the misunderstandings and the illiteracy, ahem would have easily fallen for this girl, a gem she is. AHem never had space to see her deeply and undertand her.

But, once he started to accept her in his life, more like a mere roommate, he understood her. Hence he could see the reality behind her tears everytime. he was back to Ahem during initial few days of their marriage. Now, he too started working on their relationship and finally came to know what he has got and how precious she is.

One wonderful thing I admire about Ahem's character is that he is so transparent. He does not shy away from what he thinks. He is not a hypocrite. Even now when he loves her wholeheartedly and physically more attracted towards her, he is taking it slowly. He shows in his small gestures that he loves her and he needs her.  But, he does not want to force his opinion/need on her.  In the process he indirectly punishing himself for what he has done to his wife. Soon he will feel more pain when he realizes how bad he has hurt her by forgetting Holi rendevous with her. But, with Gopi's love he will forget that soon.

PS: Sorry I know,my topic is not so relevant to the post. But I wanted to put forward my version of Ahem's character. I like his character more that Gopi :)

Edited by sadiltl - 06 April 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaSravasmunnihyderabadAish3003sandyukDhabu89Justlikethat1

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Love your post and all the responses that followed! Big smile It was like taking a trip down memory lane. I think more often than not, Ahem has been affected by her tears. At first he was reluctant to show that he was affected by them but now he wants to be the one who stops them. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamunnihyderabadAish3003doc4everDhabu89Justlikethat1

Scarlet28 Senior Member
Scarlet28
Scarlet28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Love your post Shruts and love your rants Rupal...made some very good points.Clap
I have always felt it is his ego that prevented him to acknowledge what he initially thought of Gopi was wrong. Although he has been making up for it now in his own quiet ways, I would love him to have flashback of the time when he was such a brute to Gopi. I want him to eventually express his love and regrets to Gopi...it would be such a romantic scene to watch.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamunnihyderabadAish3003Dhabu89Justlikethat1

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scarlet28

Love your post Shruts and love your rants Rupal...made some very good points.Clap
I have always felt it is his ego that prevented him to acknowledge what he initially thought of Gopi was wrong. Although he has been making up for it now in his own quiet ways, I would love him to have flashback of the time when he was such a brute to Gopi. I want him to eventually express his love and regrets to Gopi...it would be such a romantic scene to watch.Embarrassed

For the above highlighted parts..wait and watch...it is coming 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadAish3003Justlikethat1

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
it was wonderful reading all the posts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003Justlikethat1

Go to top