Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Akshi kare to bechari munna kare toh batamizi! (Page 3)

ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
agree with u pree...agar tab naitik akshi ko support karthi na tho baad main akshi ll tell munna dat maa ko bura laga hoga jaavo jaake maafi mango...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru.Mohabbatein.

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

No one here is doubting Naitik status as 'Best Husband'. Everyone still believe he is the best.

But, yesterday his butting in between was,is and will always be wrong according to me.

First thing is no one asked Naitik to take anyone's side. The conversation was between Akshara and Gayatri. They didn't even knew he was there.

Second thing is w/o knowing the whole convo he just reacted exactly like G3.

He know his wife very well. She has never back answered anyone even when she is right. He should have known if Akshara is reacting in such a way then there must be a strong reason for that.

In my opinion he should have just asked both ladies to get back home and resolve the matter.

This forum has always been against Akshara for not speaking against G3 and very rightly so. Akshara's criticism has happened a lot here. So for a instance/situation if Naitik is being criticized then why so hue n cry.

I too love Naksh a lot. Akshara and Naitik are equal for me too...Big smile So pls don't take offence at my post...Big smile

hum aur kya kahe...?? tumne sab keh diya... Hug Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_DiNakshian4ver-Nasreen-sonu.Mahi_Bhardwaj.Mohabbatein.

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Naitik reacted on the part that he heard...he did not hear Gayatri accusing Akshara for not being a good mother. He jumped on to a conclusion and made Akshara look like a culprit when she was actually a victim. 

I did not understand why Naitik kept saying hamari galti. From which angle was it Akshara's galti? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nasreen-maha_femir4ever.Mohabbatein.

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Naitik reacted on the part that he heard...he did not hear Gayatri accusing Akshara for not being a good mother. He jumped on to a conclusion and made Akshara look like a culprit when she was actually a victim. 

I did not understand why Naitik kept saying hamari galti. From which angle was it Akshara's galti? Confused

i'm not telling tat naitik was right yes he was somewere wrong at a moment but is akshi always right??? Confused how many times she has pounced upon him for no reason...LOL
bas vinti kar rahi hu galti ho gayi yaar usse & usne 5 min me use sudhar bhi liya EmbarrassedLOL
he must ve thought patnika sab kaam me barabar haq hota hai so apni galti me ya kaho batkismati me akshi ko bhi shamil kar diya LOL
jo log use coward keh rahe the i just wanted to say NO HE IS NOT!!!!!!!!! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4eversonu..Mohabbatein.ammu4u

50ShadesOfMe IF-Sizzlerz
50ShadesOfMe
50ShadesOfMe

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I agree wid u Pree!!Big smile
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

i'm not telling tat naitik was right yes he was somewere wrong at a moment but is akshi always right??? Confused how many times she has pounced upon him for no reason...LOL
bas vinti kar rahi hu galti ho gayi yaar usse & usne 5 min me use sudhar bhi liya EmbarrassedLOL
he must ve thought patnika sab kaam me barabar haq hota hai so apni galti me ya kaho batkismati me akshi ko bhi shamil kar diya LOL
jo log use coward keh rahe the i just wanted to say NO HE IS NOT!!!!!!!!! Big smile

Oh no my question was not directed to you or to any post hereLOL LOL. I was just wondering what Naitik said in the serial. He said jo kuch bhi hua hamari galti hai so was wondering why he included it Aksh in it...but your answer is apt. Barabar ke haqdaar LOL. I also agree that Naitik is no coward.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saman.17

maha_femir4ever IF-Rockerz
maha_femir4ever
maha_femir4ever

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Clapright
@pree the video is good enough 2 describe everythingBig smileand now i agree with u both...
saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahaayub8

Clapright
@pree the video is good enough 2 describe everythingBig smileand now i agree with u both...

thank u thank u LOLLOL
yaar meri toh bas ek hi vinti hai naksh ko kuch mat kaho baaki logo ko jitna sunaana hai jee bharke sunao me kuch nhi kahungi...LOL

&nishita even i was wondering ki usne aesa kyun kaha bechare ne tension me kuch bhi bol diya LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4ever

Go to top