Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

No one here is doubting Naitik status as 'Best Husband'. Everyone still believe he is the best.

But, yesterday his butting in between was,is and will always be wrong according to me.

First thing is no one asked Naitik to take anyone's side. The conversation was between Akshara and Gayatri. They didn't even knew he was there.

Second thing is w/o knowing the whole convo he just reacted exactly like G3.

He know his wife very well. She has never back answered anyone even when she is right. He should have known if Akshara is reacting in such a way then there must be a strong reason for that.

In my opinion he should have just asked both ladies to get back home and resolve the matter.

This forum has always been against Akshara for not speaking against G3 and very rightly so. Akshara's criticism has happened a lot here. So for a instance/situation if Naitik is being criticized then why so hue n cry.

I too love Naksh a lot. Akshara and Naitik are equal for me too...😃 So pls don't take offence at my post...😃

ha he no his wife vry wel isiliye toh aake maafi manga...😃😆
ohhh is tis the 1st time were naitik has been criticised i didn't no...😕😆
tera post ko offencive nhi liya baba 😆
according to me nahi akshara bechari hai aur nahi naitik badtamiz hai..😃
Both are my jaans..😳 agar dono me se koi kuch galat karega toh i ll criticize them.. Aur kuch acha karega toh i ll apreciate them..😆
Yesterday i didnt find any1 of them at fault.. Whatever reactions naksh had, they were quiet natural..

shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No one here is doubting Naitik status as 'Best Husband'. Everyone still believe he is the best.

But, yesterday his butting in between was,is and will always be wrong according to me.

First thing is no one asked Naitik to take anyone's side. The conversation was between Akshara and Gayatri. They didn't even knew he was there.

He know his wife very well. She has never back answered anyone even when she is right. He should have known if Akshara is reacting in such a way then there must be a strong reason for that.

In my opinion he should have just asked both ladies to get back home and resolve the matter.

This forum has always been against Akshara for not speaking against G3 and very rightly so. Akshara's criticism has happened a lot here. So for a instance/situation if Naitik is being criticized then why so hue n cry.

I too love Naksh a lot. Akshara and Naitik are equal for me too...😃 So pls don't take offence at my post...😃

🤗 
bilkul correct 

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
likhon nahi likhon? i was confussed bt chalo likh dete hain
jabhi mein yeh VM bana rahi thi sare scenes ka lagdar mujhe sachin tendulkar ki yaad arahi jab he was not able to make centuries it was his 100th century sab un 99 centuries ko bhool gaye bt where kneen of him to get 100 which was for his betterment or good for him bt still it was like a presurre same goes with Naitik we forgot ki Naitik ne hamesha akshara ko support kiya hai and ab ek baar when he supported his mom he is called coward that is not fair i mean akshara has so many times supported her MIL toh ushe kya kehnge ?
No offense my views :)
i believe naitik ne impulsively act kiya.. it was very normal..😊
im with naitik in day before yesterday's epi..😃
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moonlight08

i believe naitik ne impulsively act kiya.. it was very normal..😊

im with naitik in day before yesterday's epi..😃

😃
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u pree...agar tab naitik akshi ko support karthi na tho baad main akshi ll tell munna dat maa ko bura laga hoga jaavo jaake maafi mango...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hum aur kya kahe...?? tumne sab keh diya... 🤗 😃
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naitik reacted on the part that he heard...he did not hear Gayatri accusing Akshara for not being a good mother. He jumped on to a conclusion and made Akshara look like a culprit when she was actually a victim. 

I did not understand why Naitik kept saying hamari galti. From which angle was it Akshara's galti? ðŸ˜•
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Naitik reacted on the part that he heard...he did not hear Gayatri accusing Akshara for not being a good mother. He jumped on to a conclusion and made Akshara look like a culprit when she was actually a victim. 

I did not understand why Naitik kept saying hamari galti. From which angle was it Akshara's galti? ðŸ˜•

i'm not telling tat naitik was right yes he was somewere wrong at a moment but is akshi always right??? 😕 how many times she has pounced upon him for no reason...😆
bas vinti kar rahi hu galti ho gayi yaar usse & usne 5 min me use sudhar bhi liya 😳😆
he must ve thought patnika sab kaam me barabar haq hota hai so apni galti me ya kaho batkismati me akshi ko bhi shamil kar diya 😆
jo log use coward keh rahe the i just wanted to say NO HE IS NOT!!!!!!!!! 😃