Afsar Bitiya

Will Krishna read Pintu's letter on Monday ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
ABians Like U all saw in today's precap Pintu thinks he doesn't deserve krishna as he is nothing infront of him  and decides 2 be far away from krishna Cry . but On Other Side We see krishna getting the letter n opening it . Do u guys think She will read Pintu's letter ? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvJasluvsKinshukAngeloScuro0-SD-0kmfan_2-SilverDragon-Prishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Krishna read Pintu's letter on Monday ?" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I hope she does read it because this relationship is like push and pull . Pintu was trying before now he is going to stop so she will have to start going for him. Not aggressively, there are ways a woman can go after her guy, I feel.Big smile

Edited by AngelDark - 06 April 2012 at 8:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I sincerely hope the writers do not drag this story; as soon as she reads this letter she is going to meet up with Pintu. I don't find these storylines creative when they prolong these "love confessions." We've all seen these scenes in other shows and they get boring. Got to be more to a love relationship than all of this stuff. 

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

I sincerely hope the writers do not drag this story; as soon as she reads this letter she is going to meet up with Pintu. I don't find these storylines creative when they prolong these "love confessions." We've all seen these scenes in other shows and they get boring. Got to be more to a love relationship than all of this stuff. 

I agree with you completely. To start with I felt it was not necessary to send a love letter. Pintu could have sent a long love message directly to Krishna's phone!

Youngsters nowadays do this stuff.

Edited by AngelDark - 06 April 2012 at 8:58am

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Same here...

And logically speaking

Wasn't Krishna supposed to be supporting her family ? Shaadi for her so soon ? All of sudden before even one month got completed of her job ????  For real or just got this twist for LOVE CONFESSION DRAMA ?

This track is lame...waise I am yet to watch the episode.

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Same here...

And logically speaking

Wasn't Krishna supposed to be supporting her family ? Shaadi for her so soon ? All of sudden before even one month got completed of her job ????  For real or just got this twist for LOVE CONFESSION DRAMA ?

I agree with both of you... Pintuji has left home but has a mobile - money - bike with enough money to fill his petrol...
plus why can't he send an sms instead of writing a letter and that too going to her house at midnight... woh tho kaafi drama sa hi laga - 
I am a HUGE KINSHUK FAN - in the forum for him only but the story is now not looking realistic...
I would love to see him withdraw from Krishna now and focus on creating a great and bright future for himself... Krishna and her family should do the rounds after him at a later stage when becomes something phenomenal...
Lets hope they work on something like that...

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Same here...

And logically speaking

Good point; or are they doing it to avoid local gossip because of the numerous pictures of her and Pinto getting published? After all, they are not going to approach Pintu for a rishta. 

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I think they brought this twist to bring in angst for the leads and audience. And I am feeling by next wednesday Pinto and Krishna would have confessed their love for each other..

Only good thing about this twist is that Pinto has more pressure on him to make a mark of himself.

Okay going to watch the episode..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.