India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ME Tom!!

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Looking forward to Gopi revealing Rashi's truth! And I hope we get Gohem scenes!! 
Any thoughts on Tom episode? Please share themSmile

Edited by angl143 - 06 April 2012 at 8:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

archi29 Groupbie
archi29
archi29

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
waited a long time for the ME. it better be good..hope u r right and v do get to watch all that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Whenever an ME comes they always deliver on the Gohem scenes, but I feel perhaps it's going to be the two girls at loggerheads, Gopi giving a great dialogue and we are going to be jumping for joy, but not because of Aham and Gopi but because of Gopi dealing with Rashi. I hope the CV's are not stingy and show us Gopi telling the family about what Rashi did, I really don't want an hour of just Rajpal Nagar and then a little bit of kalakari discovery then Gopi confronting Rashi, to me that will not be ME worthy.

I want the confrontation to be in the first 10 minutes, discover the kalakari and say it to Rashi then they should jump to the next day and Rashi not stopping the kalakaries then Gopi revealing to the family what she has been doing.

Then the doorbell rings and the new girl turns up at the door with her travelling bag.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 06 April 2012 at 11:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Princess--Ip-AK4everdoc4ever

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index