Afsar Bitiya

Poor Pintu :'(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
My heart Cried today for Pintu  .Cry OMG Poor Guy was so so Excited happy and full of joy when he assumes that Krishna 2 loves him . He buys roses for her also 2 propse Krishna . My god when Saraswati tells him that Shewan's DC came for Rishta for krishna OMG poor guy was heartbroken Cry , The way He presses the roses which he was hiding behind n when he turns an tears flow from his eyes My God KINNY why u always do dis 2 me Why ? CryCry . I literally was crying by seeing him like that . he was shocked and Poor guy just when doesn't feels anything 2 say toh He comes 2 Krishna n gives d same roses for congratuating her for her alliance getting fixed which he brought 2 propose her . Yaar Both were in tears and were fully undderstanding each other's feelings and reading each other's eyes . Cry

Precap was more more Heartwrenching when Pintu thinks that he is nothing infront of krishna and decided 2 be far away from krishna so that she could be happy . Monday again gonna make me cry CryCry

But MUST SAY Again a BRILLIANT AWOSOME Performance by KM today Clap . It was again him in today's episode . And He Asusual Rocked Thumbs Up

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 06 April 2012 at 8:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvrealitytvJasluvsKinshuk-aamina--SilverDragon-kmfan_2Prishna_DBPSTheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poor Pintu :'(" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
awww this is heartbreaking, but I also know what a fantastic actor Kinny is and his performance is gonna be mind blowing.
Moni can you please give me a quick update, as to what has been happening lately. i haven't watched it since Krishna joined the office.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

awww this is heartbreaking, but I also know what a fantastic actor Kinny is and his performance is gonna be mind blowing.
Moni can you please give me a quick update, as to what has been happening lately. i haven't watched it since Krishna joined the office.

Yeah Sure Amina . Here it is .

Krishna joins the BDO office . Pintu comes with a Tendor 2 make it approved by krishna . (U shld surely see this scene ,It was so so Cute Embarrassed ) . Krishna have a little argument with some Dalaals , Krishna sacked them  . They protests infront of BDO Office which Pintu sees n so After this incident He becomes Protective for her n So he used 2 go almost everywhere with her . Krishna once exposes a midday scam , there also Pintu went with her as Krishna's driver didn't came n so he drops her in his car . There Media clicks Prishna's pics n it gets printed on front page of newspaper . TTS gets ticket of MLA  . He had one meeting in his house just then his one party member shows him the Pic of Prishna (which printed in newspaper ) , TTS gets angry like hell , At the same time Pintu was talking 2 krishna on phone n when TTS calls him He doesn't cuts the phone . There was a big big confrontation happens b/w Pintu TTS which krishna 2 hears and This leads Pintu  leave the TTS Mansion as he says tht The house where his own mother or any woman is not respected he can't live there . and evenafter stopping of Ganga,Sargam n even Sonu he doesn't stops n leaves .

He is now staying in his friend's house (I am assuming it as It is not been shown but His frend is been shown there ) , Pintu is now trying 2 search for job , he tries in so many places but Every1 is either rejecting him saying He is son of TTS n if TTS will come 2 know tht They gave pintu job toh They will be killed by TTS or some are just keeping shart tht If He will make their work done by requesting TTS toh They will give him the job . This all discourages Pintu  . He gets call frm Sargam / Ganga which makes him more emotional . n This all makes him so emotional tht he goes 2 Krishna's office just 2 meet her for 2 mins . but He was stopped by security so he becomes little aggressive n violent , AT tht time A Meeting was going on b/w BDO Krishna and new DC  , They all gets disturbed n Pintu tells krishna tht Security is stopping him frm meeting u . krishna scolds him saying She can't be with him 24 hrs n This is an office n She is BDO , and it's not rght for Pintu 2 talk 2 herseniors lilke dis , Pintu gets  shocked , hurt n so he leaves . Krishna 2 gets scolded by new DC tht she doesn't know 2 balance b/w her professional n personal life . She  2 feels bad the way She talked 2 Pintu . Krishna when was abt 2 go house sees Pintu watngg outside along with his wife , he is all lost n hurt . Krishna comes 2 him n like a sweet child she forces him 2 go 2 same bharat jalpai hotel . They goes there n eats kachori n apologies 2 each other for their behaviour . There again some1 clicks their pics . The pic clicked was Krishna wiping sauce strain frm Pintu's kurta  , the sauce was accidently fallen in Pintu's kurta when he was taking it . The person who was clicking the pics was sent by Pinky .

next day again the pic gets published in newspaper whih every1 sees in both families . Krishna comes 2 Pintu's house 2 give him tiffin They have some close cute moments when TTS Ganga sees them as they visited Pintu's house 2 take him back but Pint refuses it . TTS gets angry and shows him and Krishna the pic published in the newspaper . Prishna gets shocked . TTS badmouths both pintu and krishna .. Pintu opposes and fights with TTS . Pintu tells Krishna 2 leave frm there n he will call her back . She leaves . while going 2 office Ganga calls Krishna and tells her tht This all is not only demeaning Prishna but both families as well . krishna again gets scolded by new DC coz of dis . Pintu calls krishna but Krishna tells him tht She can't talk 2 him coz of all dis situations . Pintu is upset n when babloo comes 2 meet him he makes him realize tht whtever frustation or anger Pintu is feeling is just coz he loves krishna . Pintu after trying his best 2 hide it finally decides 2 propose Krishna . So he goes 2 krishna's house (Oh U shld see the song seq when he was going 2 krishna's house in Bike , OMG It was Awosome Awosome Embarrassed ) where she was not there so he thinks 2 do in office but there 2 she was not tere then he meets with his frend and while sitting in a tea stall they hear love guru (In radio) where love guru advices them 2 write Love letter of they r unable 2 speak face 2 face . So Pintu writes a very cute sweet letter for krishna n goes in Krishna's house chupke se in night  for planting tht letter .

I hope this much it will help u . This was upto yest (5th April ) , Today's (6th April ) U can read the update .Big smile . n Do try 2 watch all episodes coz it really not 2 be missed n MUST WATCH Episodes EmbarrassedBig smile . So many cute moments  of Prishna I might have skipped . So Do watch it . Big smile And If ANy other thing u want 2 know then u can PM me Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScurokmfan_2-SilverDragon-

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Kaash yeh dono fatafat apne dil ki baaten bata dete - to each other - 
they need not take it to the next level of engagement etc but at least they know that they for each other - 
and then Krishna reamins as a support to Pintu in finding a good placement and making a mark in life...
Already Pintu is going through so much - left home - not happy with his parents being rude to him and Prishna - and then this confusion of whether or not Krishna feels the same as he feels or no????
This is should end soon either ways...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.