India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Finally..Kunal and Sidhi

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Lot has already been said and written about the episode. one more thing I liked about yesterday's episode was finally Kunal changed his shirt...
I mean I was sick and tired of seeing Kunal in that checked shirt since last one week and from last two days that too was torn and blood strained   ...
I was wishing if Raj or seema sends him home to take some rest , have shower and change  ..
finally guess CVs understood my feelings...
Sidhi has been in that orange saree since last two weeks i guess.. hopefully will see sidhi in a different Saree today...and wish she doesn't wear that saree ever again..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroranaz1312mytriGayathri_MSKawesumsonia-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

Lot has already been said and written about the episode. one more thing I liked about yesterday's episode was finally Kunal changed his shirt...
I mean I was sick and tired of seeing Kunal in that checked shirt since last one week and from last two days that too was torn and blood strained   ...
I was wishing if Raj or seema sends him home to take some rest , have shower and change  ..
Sidhi has been in that orange saree since last two weeks i guess.. hopefully will see sidhi in a different Saree today...and wish she doesn't wear that saree ever again..

Yeah it was so nice to see neat and clean Kunal yesterday. I really felt like he had taken a bath and looked very saaf suthra. He looked very handsome and dashing particularly in that black shirtDay Dreaming.

Also in the precap, it was nice to see Siddhi wearing some light make upThumbs Up. To be honest, I didn't like her no make up look at all. She looked like a totally different person with spots and all on her face. She looks so beautiful with the make up on, but without the make up she looked scary. I hope from now on they show her in light make up when there are scenes like the ones running in the jungle and all; otherwise, in full make up. I know many actresses can carry off no make up look very well, but it didn't suite Kirti at all. 

Nonetheless, It's a relief to see them both without the blood stains, healthy and well. Hope we have a nice sinalicious episode today as it's been long time since we saw a calm episode as lately it's only been kidnapping and running aroundTongue

Edited by -Rani - 06 April 2012 at 9:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73Gayathri_MSK

gaya3sp Goldie
gaya3sp
gaya3sp

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
YEs finally SINAL
Felt relieved after seeing them having some light moments...
jaise ek tsunami is over...

looks like they have been craving to talk to each other...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73mytrijsimzia-Rani

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

That is true padmini, Finally he changed from the light checks to some bright color shirt.
Kunal was so elegant in that shirt.

Siddhi,hope she also can try something different kind of sarees, instead of those pale and boring plain ones.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73mytri

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Actually I hate to say this. Kunal actually changed his checked shirt for another almost similiar  one when he fell off from the cliff.

check it on the videos and you will notice the difference.

Oh Yes, he did look good in his black shirt. I would one day prefer to see  in  a black or white Polo T and dockers. He would looks simply great.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top