Krishna ke liye DC ka Rishta :O

Posted: 12 years ago
omg...
pinto had decided to confess his love to kirshna before someone else sees that letter...so he buys flowers for her and heads home.
everyone is present there, seeing this pinto hides the roses behind his back.
Vidya is happy to see him and asks him to sit. Saraswati tells pinto that there is an alliance for Krishna, and he's a DC.
Krishna sees pinto, pinto is heartbroken here, the smiles fades away. he is trying so hard to control his emotions, he clenches his fist crushing the roses that he had in his hand and says "I better get going then." vidya asks him to sit, but pinto says "no, he'll come some other time, " vidya agrees.
Krishna and pinto both look at each other, pinto turns to leave but stops at the gate holding those roses. he wipes his tears away and turns around to look at krishna. Krishna sees that pinto had brought roses for her. pinto walks over to Krishna and gives her the roses and says "congratulation." (OMG Pinto ji...I feel like i'm gnna cry...poor guy is in so much pain seeing all this. nahin pinto ji humein nahi karni kisi DC se shaadi..humko aapse shaadi karni hai) Krishna takes the roses, pinyo leaves without saying anything more, Krishna is trying so hard to control her tears.
Sa
The poor down trodden love letter is found by Chachal in the precap. As soon as the letters page turns to open with Krishna's finger, Pintu's heart turns to shut down the emotion of love and stay away from Krishna💔 Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
I don't wanna update all the rona dhona part =(
Pinto ji kitna heartbroken the...I'm gnna end up cryin on mondya for sure, seeing pinto ji in tears
Sanju I am Crying yaar Aur abhi toh Monday bacha hai , Pintuji toh aur rulaayenge .OMG Why KM always does this with us . Remember Ranvir ? he did the same thing then With Viren n now with Pintu . OMGG I seriously don't know wht 2 say . I am just in tears 😭😭 . Did u observed his Chocked voice when He tells 2 VP that "  Chachaji .. (Stops hard not 2 cry 😭 ) hum chalte hai " .OMGG He was so much in pain . 😭
haan wohi toh...wahaan i almost cried...pinto itna happy tha and all of a sudden he was left heartbroken.
uff yeh DC ahi kaun jisse rishta pakka kara re hai mera =(
I have a feeling this the work of Bhihari and Dhihati😡
omg i haven't watched Ab for weeks and now I read that Poor Pintu was on the verge of confessing his love but someone else got in there before him. awww poor baby. 😭
Wow, thanks I knew she would get rishta from DC...poor pinto ji! 😭
Wasn't Krishna supposed to be supporting her family ? Shaadi for her so soon ? All of sudden before even one month got completed of her job ????  For real or just got this twist for LOVE CONFESSION DRAMA ?

This track is as I express in those emoticons

😡
😒
👎🏼
🤢
very sad  part was at end😭

poor Pintoo, after so long he tries to propose & this new twist of DC rishta😭

i had tears seeing that scen, when Pintoo, presses the rose with his hands😭...even krishna had tears in her eyes😭...both acted the part very well👏

only Chanchal could understand their plight😔..even she seemed to b sad😔

i can't understand Y Ravi & sarawati had to make that face🤔