Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
omg...
pinto had decided to confess his love to kirshna before someone else sees that letter...so he buys flowers for her and heads home.
everyone is present there, seeing this pinto hides the roses behind his back.
Vidya is happy to see him and asks him to sit. Saraswati tells pinto that there is an alliance for Krishna, and he's a DC.
Krishna sees pinto, pinto is heartbroken here, the smiles fades away. he is trying so hard to control his emotions, he clenches his fist crushing the roses that he had in his hand and says "I better get going then." vidya asks him to sit, but pinto says "no, he'll come some other time, " vidya agrees.
Krishna and pinto both look at each other, pinto turns to leave but stops at the gate holding those roses. he wipes his tears away and turns around to look at krishna. Krishna sees that pinto had brought roses for her. pinto walks over to Krishna and gives her the roses and says "congratulation." (OMG Pinto ji...I feel like i'm gnna cry...poor guy is in so much pain seeing all this. nahin pinto ji humein nahi karni kisi DC se shaadi..humko aapse shaadi karni hai) Krishna takes the roses, pinyo leaves without saying anything more, Krishna is trying so hard to control her tears.
Sa

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53apa123aruntouchrealitytvshim_caJasluvsKinshukFizaluvsKinshuk-aamina-shaaziprc_fan1~Simz~AngeloScurokmfan_2Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna ke liye DC ka Rishta :O" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
The poor down trodden love letter is found by Chachal in the precap. As soon as the letters page turns to open with Krishna's finger, Pintu's heart turns to shut down the emotion of love and stay away from KrishnaBroken Heart

Edited by AngelDark - 06 April 2012 at 8:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchrealitytvFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I don't wanna update all the rona dhona part =(
Pinto ji kitna heartbroken the...I'm gnna end up cryin on mondya for sure, seeing pinto ji in tears

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchrealitytvFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2moniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPS

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Sanju I am Crying yaar Aur abhi toh Monday bacha hai , Pintuji toh aur rulaayenge .OMG Why KM always does this with us . Remember Ranvir ? he did the same thing then With Viren n now with Pintu . OMGG I seriously don't know wht 2 say . I am just in tears CryCry . Did u observed his Chocked voice when He tells 2 VP that "  Chachaji .. (Stops hard not 2 cry Cry ) hum chalte hai " .OMGG He was so much in pain . Cry

aruntouchFizaluvsKinshukAngeloScurokmfan_2KinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
haan wohi toh...wahaan i almost cried...pinto itna happy tha and all of a sudden he was left heartbroken.
uff yeh DC ahi kaun jisse rishta pakka kara re hai mera =(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I have a feeling this the work of Bhihari and DhihatiAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchrealitytvFizaluvsKinshuk

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
omg i haven't watched Ab for weeks and now I read that Poor Pintu was on the verge of confessing his love but someone else got in there before him. awww poor baby. Cry

aruntouchFizaluvsKinshukAngeloScurokmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Wow, thanks I knew she would get rishta from DC...poor pinto ji! Cry

realitytvFizaluvsKinshukAngeloScurokmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.