Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

6/4/12 Episode Discussion- Na Jane Mera Dil ..<3 (Page 4)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
@Sam

OMG Awosome Analysis dear . So beautiful and I aggree with ur each n every points.

@Shri

loved ur View also abt Flower scene . n I must say very very good observation n u disected both Pintu and krishna's expressions in this scene very very beautifully Clap .

Ur these lines made me emotional Cry

It was a dignified ending of the whole realization of love state for Pinto. He transferred the roses to Krishna as he brought them for her...but he crushed the return expectations out of it for himself.

awww BEAUTIFUL Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytv~Simz~AngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@Shri: The rose scene was an abstract one so naturally it will elicit different meanings in different viewers and I really liked yours too. I especially loved your idea that Pintu crushed his expectations before giving the flowers to Krishna.

I too am loving this boy more and more. He is a child on the surface and yet he is maturer than most of his elders, he can be impulsive and but given a minute is extremely thoughtful. He is full of pride but now almost completely without ego and he is rebellious but only to get to a place where he no longer has to be rebellious.

He is growing into a wonderful man, as we have seen from the beginning of the show. Now if only he could get a job, I would be so happy for him!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvAngeloScuro0-SD-0~Simz~-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Shri: The rose scene was an abstract one so naturally it will elicit different meanings in different viewers and I really liked yours too. I especially loved your idea that Pintu crushed his expectations before giving the flowers to Krishna.

I too am loving this boy more and more. He is a child on the surface and yet he is maturer than most of his elders, he can be impulsive and but given a minute is extremely thoughtful. He is full of pride but now almost completely without ego and he is rebellious but only to get to a place where he no longer has to be rebellious.

He is growing into a wonderful man, as we have seen from the beginning of the show. Now if only he could get a job, I would be so happy for him!

Totally Agree Sam . me2 lovingg this innocent cute sweet boy who is so innocent but when times come he showws his maturity as well . If he can act Dabang then he also knows how 2 handle situation peacefully . if he can respect his elders by remaining silent then he can also oppose the same elders if he feels they are wrong . I a seriously loving him . and eventhough he is badly hurt now and heartbroken shattered , I am sure he will stand still by himself and will defo become something on his own wout any1's support . I am eagerly watngg 2 see it . Will be so proud of him and krishna n all his loved ones too will feel so proud of him .

realitytv~Simz~Samanalyse0-SD-0-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Nice analysis everyone.

Yesterdays episode I felt soo bad for Pinto he was soo happy when he was trying to confess his love for Krishna he even bought roses for her. I was thinking why didn't he just text Krishna instead of the Love letter that way Krishna would have directly got it. And his swift escape from Krishna's room when he accidently knocked the vase over was too good, after that when Pinto was waiting for Krishna's call and finally getting it and their bike ride was nice. But I was thinking when Prishna were having the Bike Ride and Krishna had her earphones in then didn't she see that Pinto was saying something as he was moving his head a lot and when people talk most of the time their head moves (I think, If not then it might only be me) and then afterwards when Pinto is all set to confess directly to Krishna I liked his diolouges there about not letting anything stop him now. Then when Pinto goes to her house and found out about her getting a relationship and crushes the flowers I was feeling soo bad for him because he came to her full of hope and happiness and that all came crushing down on him after that. Then in the end when Krishna also holds the flowers tightly to me it felt like to them it was one of those stress relieving objects to them but there is no end to their pain that they were going through. Also I was hay that Krishna stopped her Mum from accepting the proposal I was happy that she became that strong Krishna and stopped it before everything went wrong. Overall I honestly felt so sad after that hope it was I felt the same feelings as Pinto for the episode, So full of happiness then it all came crushing down. And after the Precap I am eagerly waiting for Mondays episode.

realitytvSamanalyseAngeloScuro0-SD-0~Simz~moniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Just a random thought that came up while reading all the lovely takes.

Dhihati and Bhihari were trying to grow roses but they were unsuccessful at growing them. So they have no roses to give to anybody. They also talk of giving thorns to people. So they have nothing good to give to anybody. The only thing they know to give is hate!

Unlike Pintu who came across roses suddenly while driving on the road and bought it instantly. He gave these red roses to Krishna.So he has all the love to give. It does not matter if your love is not returned.

Reminded me of this saying.

"Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away."----Elbert Hubbard.

Also this:

"There is no remedy for love but to love more."

Henry David Thoreau

Edited by AngelDark - 07 April 2012 at 3:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvSamanalyse0-SD-0-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Fiza, I too loved Pinto's dialogues

Here are they. As usual I added them to our fav dialogues repository post!

Aaj krishna se Humko apna di ka baat karna hi hoga
kauno laabh-lapat nahin
kauno chitti-patri nahin
headphone pe kauno bhajan-tajan nahin
Seedha aamne-saamne sab baat, saaf-saaf baat

@ bold ...his realizationROFL

realitytvSamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Fiza, I too loved Pinto's dialogues

Here are they. As usual I added them to our fav dialogues repository post!

Aaj krishna se Humko apna di ka baat karna hi hoga
kauno laabh-lapat nahin
kauno chitti-patri nahin
headphone pe kauno bhajan-tajan nahin
Seedha aamne-saamne sab baat, saaf-saaf baat

@ bold ...his realizationROFL

I just loved this dialog Pintu was so cute when he was thinking about it. 
Angel just love your comparison of rose with BD and Pintu and I agree pintu has all love to give. 
Angel Shri give ur prediction what will happen next week. As what I have noticed mostly ur predictions are correct and I want one sontu scene where babloo bringing sonu to meet his chachu pintu and their some cute moments

realitytvSamanalyseAngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Rachna,

this time around I predicted the outcome on Friday itself before watching the episode. Posted onto Moni and Sanjana's post and including the present one..

I think they brought this twist to bring in angst for the leads and audience. And I am feeling by next wednesday Pinto and Krishna would have confessed their love for each other..

Only good thing about this twist is that Pinto has more pressure on him to make a mark for himself.
Unquote

But what I really want to see next week is Krishna realizing her feelings for Pinto. Because without that there will not be any strength to their love story, and more importantly Pinto will not have the positive drive for his life. For better or worse, these two have intertwined their lives around each other. While Pinto had contributed to Krishna becoming the BDO, it is now time for Krishna to contribute to Pinto for his future calling through her stand-by support to him. And she has promised to him that she will be always with him..so she has to honour that.

However, I am really bothered now as writers do not give us any hint on these two wishes of mine:
1) There are open-ended interpretations on Krishna's feelings for Pinto. While people like me have a confirmed understanding that Krishna takes Pinto as her beloved especially since accepting the bangles, her explanation to her boss that Pinto is her best friend will send different signal to viewers across the world. Of course, Krishna cannot say to her boss that Pinto is something else than a friend..no one does that.  Nevertheless for viewers clarity, her realization in clear terms has to be shown.

2) There are open ended questions on Pinto's future. Will he make a mark by himself, if so how. Will he go back to Tuntun due to Tuntun's devious schemes or due to his decision to stay away from Krishna ?

Now the latest Facebook/afsar.bitiya questions on possible twists...if by popular choice, Krishna and Pinto do get married, I want the marriage to be taken place out of Tuntun-Ganga's house. Pinto and Krishna should get married by themselves. That way, Prishna get to live separately for a while from all parental obediance items and both can concentrate on each other's career. It will be so much easier this way and absolutely wonderful for me to watch the young husband-wife couple struggling and supporting each other and with no one to stop them romancing ( except for ZEE TV which will forbid anyways...lekin main waise hi khush ho jaaungi khayalo ke pulao banaake)...Saathiya style Big smile 

So coming up tracks will have lots of mini twists for the major twists. Because if all this is leading to marriage, how it will happen is still a big question!

Edited by shridevigaddam - 08 April 2012 at 12:51am

realitytvSamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index