Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Are we at fault? (Page 7)

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shra28

its true tht people love twists nd turns...i mean much of negatives[xcept us]...but apart from tht as trps are concerned...there were many opportunities where we cud have made place in top 10...[i mean according to recent scenario]...i mean i have noticed 1 thing bout balh ki kabhi kabhi they make a lot of fuss of certain issues or kind of exaggeration about particular topics which amuses the audience nd make them desperate bout the scenes to come...for ex.bhaiduj at sharmas, wat say statue thingy, priya calling ram[honestly i dint like tht much]...nd many more to the list...they talked about it a lot...but wen it actually happend it was like a phusss...matlab kab khatam hua pata bhi nhi chala...it left no mark...  i mean they wud have promoted such tracks...especially the malfunction ...it was a big chance to be in top 5 if it wud have been promoted!

so acc. to my POV its not only bout the high time drama ...cvs are responsible to a gr8 extent...nd also the promotion matters a lot...jab jis chiz ki promotion hona chahiye woh toh hota hi nhi haiAngry
thts wat i think!
@bold 100% agree with u, well saidClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4u

moonstone Groupbie
moonstone
moonstone

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravichitra

Originally posted by fosla

Originally posted by TVserialfreak

For heaven's sake, please don't care about TRP...It is not authentic...the viewership outside India is not taken into consideration...in my opinion, overseas audience should also make it when the TRP is calculated...hope you people agree with me

If u watch most shows online like me, u would know its just not us who have high
Viewership online! Even those high TRP shows do have high views. Just not us!
TRPs se zyaada Iam concerned with our ability to not accept slight negativity!

We are being dreamy Anjie. We are actually close to the real world. But it doesnt work in Indian conditions. That is what is pathetic. The people who watch Indian soaps are in general from rural background. The urban background people are either busy with their life or we tend to watch Star World or something like that. Being from Andhra Pradesh, I myself don't get interested to watch either telugu serials or most of the Hindi serials. I prefer something which is real. I prefer watching Rom-Com movies rather than action and drama. I laugh when I see too much of drama. But how many of us, Indians prefer Rom-Coms to drama. We shouldn't feel negative. Let us atleast be fair in the feeling that we don't like rona-dhona which is very very bad for the atomic composition and movement of atoms in your body. Stay healthy, watch healthy and be happy
chitra di me too frm andhra, i seriously cant take those melodrama telugu serials & always laugh at my mom& grandma  for watching those serials.i also prefer romcoms, after watching balh (only serial which i didnt miss a single episode) idont feel like watching other hindi soaps & stopped watching them. so im contributing 2 trp by watching only balh (true raya fan).i take ur advice watch healthy & be happy but cant stay healthy as i have gone really crazy & psychic abt raya

Edited by moonstone - 06 April 2012 at 11:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4ufoslachitloner

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
My oersonal experience with television is watch it.. and enjoy the moments they offer, If there is a drag  leave it aside and then come back..
I just enjoy the show and watch for the characters and actors who play, The TRP is a Big thing , but at teh end of the day we watch to see how the stoyrline dwells in how the characters portay in the Storyline and finally the actors.

UPs and downs are a norm of any show , but then blindly going on the horses track is not my piece of cake and i feel that what is offered you take according to ur liking..
Shows  which have  certain dimensions are towards certain set of audience and the way the TRP rings its at large times unreasonable.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pink27chitlonerIndYa4ufoslaavivakirk

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonstone

Originally posted by ravichitra

Originally posted by fosla

Originally posted by TVserialfreak

For heaven's sake, please don't care about TRP...It is not authentic...the viewership outside India is not taken into consideration...in my opinion, overseas audience should also make it when the TRP is calculated...hope you people agree with me

If u watch most shows online like me, u would know its just not us who have high
Viewership online! Even those high TRP shows do have high views. Just not us!
TRPs se zyaada Iam concerned with our ability to not accept slight negativity!

We are being dreamy Anjie. We are actually close to the real world. But it doesnt work in Indian conditions. That is what is pathetic. The people who watch Indian soaps are in general from rural background. The urban background people are either busy with their life or we tend to watch Star World or something like that. Being from Andhra Pradesh, I myself don't get interested to watch either telugu serials or most of the Hindi serials. I prefer something which is real. I prefer watching Rom-Com movies rather than action and drama. I laugh when I see too much of drama. But how many of us, Indians prefer Rom-Coms to drama. We shouldn't feel negative. Let us atleast be fair in the feeling that we don't like rona-dhona which is very very bad for the atomic composition and movement of atoms in your body. Stay healthy, watch healthy and be happy
chitra di me too frm andhra, i seriously cant take those melodrama telugu serials & always laugh at my mom& grandma  for watching those serials.i also prefer romcoms, after watching balh (only serial which i didnt miss a single episode) idont feel like watching other hindi soaps & stopped watching them. so im contributing 2 trp by watching only balh (true raya fan).i take ur advice watch healthy & be happy but cant stay healthy as i have gone really crazy & psychic abt raya

No problem dear. it is just the positiveness we are obsessed with. So it is healthy. And I thank God that my mom sits with me and laughs so loud at those emotional drama, if we ever watch it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonefoslaIndYa4uavivakirk

Dilli4BALH Goldie
Dilli4BALH
Dilli4BALH

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
seriously i don't know whats wrong on the show that i m enjoying all the way isn't attracting public. I think there should be irp system instead of trp. Irt- internet rating point. This will surely make our show on top. Popularity is there, but why is not dis damn trp increasing? I think i should start investigation on dis leaving all my task due...

girdharmonafoslaIndYa4u

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Most of the shows are targeting regional crowd.

City based shows are mostly seen in the metropolitan , the 400 million + residences who watch indian television cater to lots of shows which adhere to social causes and the inclination towards that is a lot

So urban based shows have certain breed of viewership and wish it increases and also there should be a balance, this is how I have understood the way the rating depict with the weekly showcase.

pink27IndYa4uavivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
AngieClap
Great post ! lots of things to chew and need to put one's thinking cap on..U raised a lot of valid pointsClapMy take on this is do we  really need to put old wine in new bottles? Should we compromise on quality stuff and have the same O same Ostuff ? Should one stick to the unreal stuff, melodrama, kitchen politics ,trysts, ghissi pitti plots or the way BALH was shown till date?Don't care about the TRPS but the fans of this show can definately push up the trps with their active participation..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonepink27girdharmonasaniya9919IndYa4ushanti05

girdharmona Goldie
girdharmona
girdharmona

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

AngieClap
Great post ! lots of things to chew and need to put one's thinking cap on..U raised a lot of valid pointsClapMy take on this is do we  really need to put old wine in new bottles? Should we compromise on quality stuff and have the same O same Ostuff ? Should one stick to the unreal stuff, melodrama, kitchen politics ,trysts, ghissi pitti plots or the way BALH was shown till date?Don't care about the TRPS but the fans of this show can definately push up the trps with their active participation..

well said...we should n't care about trp...balh is awesome & different...welove the way it is...not want any rona rulana type...we love raya ..we always love them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

Go to top