Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Are we at fault? (Page 6)

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink27

I have a feeling that we are going to get some drama in near future..The current episodes are surly building up for some drama..

Agree'only goody goody sweet saccharine romance between Raya will get boring with time'We ourselves would complain that the 'spark' is missing'we need something sour to appreciate the sweet'some dark clouds to appreciate and enjoy the sun'

I am game for   some conflict between the two'(they will  for sure never fall out of love with each other)'It would be treat to watch their interactions-the passion-the s**ual tension between the two..viewers would always be under anticipation how each one would behave/react'when the two will patch up etc etc..There would be some heart-touching scenes when they patch up'.Keeping the viewers eager and under anticipation is the key to good TRPS.

Ekta is an old war-horse when it comes to introducing twists and turns and  lifting the dipping TRPS-I think the Trps are fine right now'but since the show has finished the first phase (Raya falling in love and consummation) it would need some drama to carry the story ahead and  to maintain/increase the viewership-Am sure Ekta has some trick up her sleeves. ..

My only request is-

-Handle the tracks sensitively/maturely-keep it realistic as far as possible-no typical OTT melodrama.

-No major butchering of characters'some creative liberty here and there is OK.

-RaYa interaction/romance should not take a backseat'We would like to see all sorts of interactions between the two---conflict filled,  the mature talk, the cute banter, passion filled with some s**ual tension, emotional heart touching ones.Would like to see all the 'Nava-Rasas''..they can be shown  in accordance with changing circumstances/situations as the storyline progresses.

If they show typical BT melodrama-then it would be very repulsive. It should be strictly avoided.

@pink27
I completely agree with you...ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pink27IndYa4ufosla

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

Originally posted by TVserialfreak

For heaven's sake, please don't care about TRP...It is not authentic...the viewership outside India is not taken into consideration...in my opinion, overseas audience should also make it when the TRP is calculated...hope you people agree with me

If u watch most shows online like me, u would know its just not us who have high
Viewership online! Even those high TRP shows do have high views. Just not us!
TRPs se zyaada Iam concerned with our ability to not accept slight negativity!

We are being dreamy Anjie. We are actually close to the real world. But it doesnt work in Indian conditions. That is what is pathetic. The people who watch Indian soaps are in general from rural background. The urban background people are either busy with their life or we tend to watch Star World or something like that. Being from Andhra Pradesh, I myself don't get interested to watch either telugu serials or most of the Hindi serials. I prefer something which is real. I prefer watching Rom-Com movies rather than action and drama. I laugh when I see too much of drama. But how many of us, Indians prefer Rom-Coms to drama. We shouldn't feel negative. Let us atleast be fair in the feeling that we don't like rona-dhona which is very very bad for the atomic composition and movement of atoms in your body. Stay healthy, watch healthy and be happy

Edited by ravichitra - 06 April 2012 at 10:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonepink27TVserialfreakIndYa4ufosla

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

The problem with our audience is that they don't accept reality...BALH, though a serial portrays reality so beautifully...sacchai hamesha kadvi hoti hai...usse accept karna aasaan kaam nahi hai...I feel like falling at the feet of Ram and Sakshi for having given us such brilliant performances - both of them deserve a lot of kisses and hugs from our side...I would consider myself blessed if I tend to meet them at least once in my lifetime...

Kishore

We have veterans! They don't need to prove their acting skills in this show!
Mere presence is capable of creating magic! But we need a story to sustain and reality has failures for success! Troubles and happiness!

@fosla
Sorry I am seeing them both for the first time thats why I made a comment like that- they are the best in the TV industry - no second thoughts about that...I crave for other serials to be like BALH...Tamil serials in my place are full of trash - they show small children begging and making it cry for food...people bashed the 'C' episode of BALH - then what would they do if they watch the Tamil serials in my region?...there are good serials in Tamil too, but it has become a rarity these days

Kishore

Iam from Chennai too;)

haye haye Anjie, nee Tamil kutti na?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4ufoslaTVserialfreak

sammy_108 Senior Member
sammy_108
sammy_108

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
it's not that there was nil. drama in balh , there were many, but what lacks is the quality promos alike honeymoon which if i remember garnered good trp's , the epi like the confession track , malfinctn , and many plottngs though small could have been played teasers , like they(sony) do it very good for crime thriller shows on sony , now a days merely any promo is aired before monday Angry and it runs for whole mon to thu. schedule  , even other shows of sony are played during ipl season on set  max ! and cv's know they have such actors who can play anything quite well , even the last part of thu. epi  could be taken as serious issue of raya discussing about their family planning with good promos ! and merely not as a filler epi. Ouch and even the side tracks should be avoided to be stretched too much ! and could be shaped up properly .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pink27jainnehachitlonerTVserialfreakIndYa4ufosla

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
i dont care abt  trps this is the only indian show i watch if they show separation and melodrama i will stop waching.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foslaTVserialfreak

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jainneha

i dont care abt  trps this is the only indian show i watch if they show separation and melodrama i will stop waching.
Agree with u, i also don't care about TRP, but after seeing Thursday episode i m damn sure CVs bring some twist in near future, may be it will be separation track or something else but sure they create something very serious problem b2en RaYA, Did u remember Krishna ji speech? That was Ram ne ah thik nahi kya, uska ek galat faisele ke wasasei Priay ki zindegi main complication bohot khare hone wale hai, aur aane wale waqt main usse kare imtahan se gujarna hoga

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pink27jainnehachitlonerTVserialfreakIndYa4uGuggu_Mintyfosla

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

Originally posted by jainneha

i dont care abt trps this is the only indian show i watch if they show separation and melodrama i will stop waching.
Agree with u, i also don't care about TRP, but after seeing Thursday episode i m damn sure CVs bring some twist in near future, may be it will be separation track or something else but sure they create something very serious problem b2en RaYA, Did u remember Krishna ji speech? That was<font color="#ff0000"> Ram ne ah thik nahi kya,</font><font color="#ff0000"> uska ek galat faisele ke wasasei Priay ki zindegi main complication bohot khare hone wale hai, aur aane wale waqt main usse kare imtahan se gujarna hoga</font>

Lakhi.. Afterall niharika and mama would not at all bear that ram is transferring his property on priya's name.. They are surely going to come up with something big now which will shake everyone... And also becoz of Ayesha there can be again rift between Raya..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstoneIndYa4ufoslachitloner

shra28 Senior Member
shra28
shra28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
its true tht people love twists nd turns...i mean much of negatives[xcept us]...but apart from tht as trps are concerned...there were many opportunities where we cud have made place in top 10...[i mean according to recent scenario]...i mean i have noticed 1 thing bout balh ki kabhi kabhi they make a lot of fuss of certain issues or kind of exaggeration about particular topics which amuses the audience nd make them desperate bout the scenes to come...for ex.bhaiduj at sharmas, wat say statue thingy, priya calling ram[honestly i dint like tht much]...nd many more to the list...they talked about it a lot...but wen it actually happend it was like a phusss...matlab kab khatam hua pata bhi nhi chala...it left no mark...  i mean they wud have promoted such tracks...especially the malfunction ...it was a big chance to be in top 5 if it wud have been promoted!

so acc. to my POV its not only bout the high time drama ...cvs are responsible to a gr8 extent...nd also the promotion matters a lot...jab jis chiz ki promotion hona chahiye woh toh hota hi nhi haiAngry
thts wat i think!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pink27chitlonerIndYa4ujakther7fosla

Go to top